Gay Kansas dad leaves foster baby in ...

Gay Kansas dad leaves foster baby in hot car

There are 18 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jul 31, 2014, titled Gay Kansas dad leaves foster baby in hot car. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Seth Jackson, 29, who has five other foster and adopted children with his husband, can no longer have contact with any of them as he faces charges in Kadillak's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

vote no gay

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 1, 2014
Quote:

"A Kansas foster dad who is accused of leaving a 10-month-old baby in a car on a 90-degree day has been charged with first degree murder in her death.

The new charges filed Wednesday also mean Seth Jackson, 29, can no longer have contact with his husband or his five other adopted and foster children the couple have custody over while facing charges in the death of Kadillak, a foster baby the gay couple were in the process of adopting, according to the Wichita Eagle."

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#2 Aug 1, 2014
And...you had to put that in print b/c people don't know how to click on the link? LOL

Kansas City, MO.

#4 Aug 1, 2014
Dave wrote:
This is proof that homosexuals should never be allowed to adopt children!
BS. I see this all the time on tv news and their........ready? STR8! oops. Yup.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 1, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>BS. I see this all the time on tv news and their........ready? STR8! oops. Yup.
These idiot trolls are just jumping up in down with glee that a gay person left a baby to die in a hot car. Strange reaction to the death of a child.
vote no gay

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 1, 2014
vote no gay wrote:
Quote:
"A Kansas foster dad who is accused of leaving a 10-month-old baby in a car on a 90-degree day has been charged with first degree murder in her death.
The new charges filed Wednesday also mean Seth Jackson, 29, can no longer have contact with his husband or his five other adopted and foster children the couple have custody over while facing charges in the death of Kadillak, a foster baby the gay couple were in the process of adopting, according to the Wichita Eagle."
Gay Dads are a really bad idea.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 1, 2014
Stupid, careless people are in all walks of life. A tragic event shouldn't be used to label all gay fathers, just like another tragic death of a child by a married straight man earlier this month who left his kid in a hot car while he was at work, shouldn't be used to label all married, Home Depot employees.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 2, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Stupid, careless people are in all walks of life. A tragic event shouldn't be used to label all gay fathers, just like another tragic death of a child by a married straight man earlier this month who left his kid in a hot car while he was at work, shouldn't be used to label all married, Home Depot employees.
They're awfully quiet about the straight man leaving his kid in a hot car. As if a sin is a thousand times worse when a gay person commits one. Self righteous hypocrites.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 2, 2014
This sort of terrible tragedy happens even to loving caring and concerned parents. The human mind is a complex thing.

Before judging, at least understand how the brain works in these cases. Assuming it could never happen to yourself, or anyone you know, is a dangerous thing.

http://www.parents.com/baby/safety/car/danger...
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Aug 3, 2014
Dave wrote:
This is proof that homosexuals should never be allowed to adopt children!
http://host-53.242.54.159.gannett.com/News/Cr...

PERRY, Ga.-- The owner of a home day care has been indicted on felony murder charges after police say a 3-year-old boy left in a car died from a stroke.

A Houston County grand jury indicted 50-year-old Shelia Henderson on Tuesday. She was also charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree cruelty to children and reckless conduct.

Police say the temperature was 95 degrees when the child died from a heat stroke last year. He was left in a parked car for an hour outside the Sister-n-Sister Home Day Care in Warner Robins, Ga.

Police say Henderson thought the child was in the day care but realized he was still in the locked car after returning from lunch with her 66-year-old sister Johnnie Mae Grayer and two other children.

This is proof that HETEROsexuals should never be allowed to adopt children!

(see how colossally stupid your argument sounds)
Mujahid Sunni Tom

United States

#13 Aug 4, 2014
Belle Sexton wrote:
<quoted text>
http://host-53.242.54.159.gannett.com/News/Cr...
PERRY, Ga.-- The owner of a home day care has been indicted on felony murder charges after police say a 3-year-old boy left in a car died from a stroke.
A Houston County grand jury indicted 50-year-old Shelia Henderson on Tuesday. She was also charged with involuntary manslaughter, second-degree cruelty to children and reckless conduct.
Police say the temperature was 95 degrees when the child died from a heat stroke last year. He was left in a parked car for an hour outside the Sister-n-Sister Home Day Care in Warner Robins, Ga.
Police say Henderson thought the child was in the day care but realized he was still in the locked car after returning from lunch with her 66-year-old sister Johnnie Mae Grayer and two other children.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#14 Aug 4, 2014
Quest wrote:
This sort of terrible tragedy happens even to loving caring and concerned parents. The human mind is a complex thing.
Before judging, at least understand how the brain works in these cases. Assuming it could never happen to yourself, or anyone you know, is a dangerous thing.
http://www.parents.com/baby/safety/car/danger...
I've read several of these type of pieces subsequent to this latest spate of hot car deaths.

I guess I'll buy it as soon as I read the article where the parent shows up at work having forgotten to put clothes on, or where the parent forgets they have a car and walks to work 10 miles away.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#15 Aug 4, 2014
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read several of these type of pieces subsequent to this latest spate of hot car deaths.
I guess I'll buy it as soon as I read the article where the parent shows up at work having forgotten to put clothes on, or where the parent forgets they have a car and walks to work 10 miles away.
......or one who shows up at work with the kid in hand having forgotten to take them to day care.
vote nogay

Knoxville, TN

#16 Aug 4, 2014
Seth Jackson has another big problem that wasn't mentioned in the first police report. He was smoking marijuana while the baby was dying.

In fact, GayDad Jackson first drove the baby to the drug dealers house.

Kansas City, MO.

#17 Aug 5, 2014
vote nogay wrote:
Seth Jackson has another big problem that wasn't mentioned in the first police report. He was smoking marijuana while the baby was dying.
In fact, GayDad Jackson first drove the baby to the drug dealers house.
Yup. STR8s, Gays, Bi's do drugs,,,,your point?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#18 Aug 6, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text> Yup. STR8s, Gays, Bi's do drugs,,,,your point?
The point is he was impaired. In your mind the fact that others do drugs makes this irrelevant, it's not. In your mind this man is being attacked for being gay, he's not, he is gay.
People who abuse alcohol and drugs should not be allowed to adopt or take in foster kids.
Where was the state on this one? Who did the background checks?

Kansas City, MO.

#19 Aug 6, 2014
vote no gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Dads are a really bad idea.
Then....don't be one. That was easy.
Bauerkg

Tucson, AZ

#20 Aug 6, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>BS. I see this all the time on tv news and their........ready? STR8! oops. Yup.
You spelled "their" wrong. It's "they're". If your going to try and roast someone at least spell check.

Kansas City, MO.

#21 Aug 7, 2014
Bauerkg wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled "their" wrong. It's "they're". If your going to try and roast someone at least spell check.
I'll let you worry about that. Seems that's all you got to do. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is c... 6 min Just Think 15
News Fighting scandal, Moore stands with homophobic ... 9 min Gavin 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 23 min Just Think 14,029
News When a Loved One "Comes Out" 1 hr Austin 5
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr Mona 26,361
First Gay Experience (Aug '07) 5 hr Loverboy69 145
News In Kentucky town, gay-marriage opponent Davis s... 9 hr Andy 22
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 hr June VanDerMark 57,905
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 11 hr VP Mullah Elect P... 27
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 11 hr Rose_NoHo 178
More from around the web