Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14655 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

elderchild

United States

#15129 Nov 14, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy is joy? P
Simply sad for all who have not experienced "Joy Unspeakable" as they received evermore of "The TRUTH that surpasses all understanding"!

As for "happy", such is liken unto, and most certainly of the flesh, and fleshly mind! Here today, gone tomorrow, or could be in the next moment in time.......

Seems the pagan catholic and christian so-called 'biblical' translation, which was translated for a worldly king james who ruled over the aptly named "church OF england", has influenced you.

Sad, very sad, indeed and TRUTH!
elderchild

United States

#15130 Nov 14, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you made up your own fairytale. Why am I not impressed?
Sadly, you can not receive of "The TRUTH".......(II Thessalonians :10-13)

Because you are of your father the devil, he who is "the god of this evil world", "the father of lies", and the author of disorder and every evil work!(II Corinthians 4:4, John 8:44)

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#15131 Nov 14, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you can not receive of "The TRUTH".......(II Thessalonians :10-13)
Because you are of your father the devil, he who is "the god of this evil world", "the father of lies", and the author of disorder and every evil work!(II Corinthians 4:4, John 8:44)
Those words were written more than a full generation after the supposed events. You know that, right? You are quoting fables. What do you think that proves?
holysupremacy

Voorhees, NJ

#15132 Nov 15, 2014
wow i feel so dumb and worthless trying to explain the non understandible

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#15133 Nov 15, 2014
holysupremacy wrote:
wow i feel so dumb and worthless trying to explain the non understandible
There is probably a reason it is not understandable ... maybe it is just stupid.
elderchild

Gilbert, AZ

#15134 Nov 15, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Those words were written more than a full generation after the supposed events. You know that, right? You are quoting fables. What do you think that proves?
Sadly, you choose to remain of the multitudes who are bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that are of this evil world and/or religion's way, and so it is they continue to abide in their own vain "imag"inations as they deny and defy The FATHER and GOD of The Messiah and His brethren.......

So it is they continue to deny and defy HIM, HE WHO IS Our FATHER(CREATOR) and GOD(SPIRIT) of ALL, even though all those yet alive in the flesh receive the breath(spirit, air) of life from HIM!

They receive life from HIM, yet deny and defy HIM!

Why?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#15135 Nov 15, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, you choose to remain of the multitudes who are bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that are of this evil world and/or religion's way, and so it is they continue to abide in their own vain "imag"inations as they deny and defy The FATHER and GOD of The Messiah and His brethren.......
So it is they continue to deny and defy HIM, HE WHO IS Our FATHER(CREATOR) and GOD(SPIRIT) of ALL, even though all those yet alive in the flesh receive the breath(spirit, air) of life from HIM!
They receive life from HIM, yet deny and defy HIM!
Why?
All you know of HIM comes from these aforementioned fables. I was not kidding about the first half being stolen from the Epic of Gilgamesh and the second half being written a full generation after the supposed events. This news comes from your own Christian scholars .... look it up!!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#15136 Nov 16, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply sad for all who have not experienced "Joy Unspeakable" as they received evermore of "The TRUTH that surpasses all understanding"!
As for "happy", such is liken unto, and most certainly of the flesh, and fleshly mind! Here today, gone tomorrow, or could be in the next moment in time.......
Seems the pagan catholic and christian so-called 'biblical' translation, which was translated for a worldly king james who ruled over the aptly named "church OF england", has influenced you.
Sad, very sad, indeed and TRUTH!
Oh, you get joy and entertainment from reading bible fairy tales! I get the same joy and entertainment from Grimm Bros too! Happy Happy Joy Joy.
elderchild

Mesa, AZ

#15137 Nov 16, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you get joy and entertainment from reading bible fairy tales! I get the same joy and entertainment from Grimm Bros too! Happy Happy Joy Joy.
Sadly, you have your portion with all the other religious and worldly ones who are bound in the chains of "strong delusion"!

"The dead men walking" as they but serve time in the prison that is this world and/or religion's way!
Ayn Rand
#15138 Nov 16, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
All you know of HIM comes from these aforementioned fables. I was not kidding about the first half being stolen from the Epic of Gilgamesh and the second half being written a full generation after the supposed events. This news comes from your own Christian scholars .... look it up!!
You appear smug ?
Frustrated by the low level of atheist acceptance in political life.
Not one member of Congress.
elderchild

Mesa, AZ

#15139 Nov 16, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
All you know of HIM comes from these aforementioned fables. I was not kidding about the first half being stolen from the Epic of Gilgamesh and the second half being written a full generation after the supposed events. This news comes from your own Christian scholars .... look it up!!
Sadly, you are the religious one, not i, for those who have received "a love of The TRUTH" have naught to do with religion's way!

And with each and every mention of pagan catholicism and/or her harlot christian daughters, you speak of your own, for you have re-created your(I, id, ego, pride)self in and of the same cloning processes!

Thankfully, quite some time ago i chose to "Look Up", rather than in a mirror, and received "a love of The TRUTH"!

And so i evermore seek and desire to abide in "The Light of TRUTH" as i but await my final transformation, when in that moment of time i will be taken Home, Home at last.......

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(Creator)!

Yes! Our FATHER(Creator), even though the multitudes of worldly and/or religious ones liken unto you continue to deny and defy HIM.......

Yet while breath(spirit, air) is, Hope IS! that one day there would be those who would "receive a love of The TRUTH".......

If not, sadly they will continue to abide in the lies that are of this evil world and/or religion's way until that moment in time when you wake up dead in the flesh, and begin REALizing the pangs of death(to be where the Giver of Life is not) forever......

For as in Adam ALL die, so also, in The Messiah shall ALL be made alive!

Question is where?

With "the dead men walking" or with those who receive "Joy Unspeakable and full of glory"!

Hope IS! there would be those who choose wisely.......

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#15140 Nov 16, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you have your portion with all the other religious and worldly ones who are bound in the chains of "strong delusion"!
"The dead men walking" as they but serve time in the prison that is this world and/or religion's way!
You're living in a delusional world of ancient tales passed down by prehistoric humans to the perverted stories of today. No authors, artifacts, bones, etc..........just a lot of yapping.
Ayn Rand
#15141 Nov 16, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're living in a delusional world of ancient tales passed down by prehistoric humans to the perverted stories of today. No authors, artifacts, bones, etc..........just a lot of yapping.
thus we all become atheists " a delusional world of atheist tales ?"

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#15142 Nov 16, 2014
Ayn Rand wrote:
<quoted text>
thus we all become atheists " a delusional world of atheist tales ?"
Atheists don't believe nonsense.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#15143 Nov 17, 2014
Ayn Rand wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear smug ?
Frustrated by the low level of atheist acceptance in political life.
Not one member of Congress.
And you think Congress gets anything right?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#15144 Nov 17, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are the religious one, not i, for those who have received "a love of The TRUTH" have naught to do with religion's way!
And with each and every mention of pagan catholicism and/or her harlot christian daughters, you speak of your own, for you have re-created your(I, id, ego, pride)self in and of the same cloning processes!
Thankfully, quite some time ago i chose to "Look Up", rather than in a mirror, and received "a love of The TRUTH"!
And so i evermore seek and desire to abide in "The Light of TRUTH" as i but await my final transformation, when in that moment of time i will be taken Home, Home at last.......
ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(Creator)!
Yes! Our FATHER(Creator), even though the multitudes of worldly and/or religious ones liken unto you continue to deny and defy HIM.......
Yet while breath(spirit, air) is, Hope IS! that one day there would be those who would "receive a love of The TRUTH".......
If not, sadly they will continue to abide in the lies that are of this evil world and/or religion's way until that moment in time when you wake up dead in the flesh, and begin REALizing the pangs of death(to be where the Giver of Life is not) forever......
For as in Adam ALL die, so also, in The Messiah shall ALL be made alive!
Question is where?
With "the dead men walking" or with those who receive "Joy Unspeakable and full of glory"!
Hope IS! there would be those who choose wisely.......
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2...
There is no truth in faith. Faith is merely wishful thinking. Grow up!
Ayn Rand
#15145 Nov 17, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists don't believe nonsense.
Irony Meter off the scale in your case?
elderchild

Tempe, AZ

#15146 Nov 17, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're living in a delusional world of ancient tales passed down by prehistoric humans to the perverted stories of today. No authors, artifacts, bones, etc..........just a lot of yapping.
Yes! Thankfully "Living", and so it is i am sad for you and all who have their portion with the dead, those you are bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that are of your own vain "imag"ination's, this evil world, and religion's way!

Yet while breath(spirit, air) is, Hope IS!

For TRUTH IS! and Miracles do happen......

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#15147 Nov 17, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Thankfully "Living", and so it is i am sad for you and all who have their portion with the dead, those you are bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that are of your own vain "imag"ination's, this evil world, and religion's way!
Yet while breath(spirit, air) is, Hope IS!
For TRUTH IS! and Miracles do happen......
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2...
I'm not in the chains of an ancient joke, but you are drowned in it. It only proves the primitive intellect when a joke and lie becomes meaningful out of a psychological fear of a sky daddy.
Friend of all

Edinburgh, UK

#15148 Nov 17, 2014
No One ought to fear what is named God
if there is anything true in religion or humanist ideology it is that fear must never be the reason to believe or follow any path whether it is Buddhist Hindu or Christian
the folk who use threats to convert others are just like an elephant trying to walk through a glass window without making a noise
listen
what you search for is something that has already found you
any pagan or wiccan with a heart
knows the truth is within
not out there somewhere
gurus told you all for millennia to LOOK WITHIN
go do it and stop fighting over something you have no real knowledge of
if any of you argue with one word of what I wrote here it only proves you are NOT looking for logic or love or a god you are in fact looking for another argument to delay your quest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 19 min goonsquad 696
News Gay marriage opponents propose 2 Colorado ballo... 26 min Fa-Foxy 4
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 31 min Termiraider 5,270
News Clerk to quit, cites 'moral conviction' 48 min slavery lives 63
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 58 min Suculent-dry 33,945
News Vallejo and Benicia locals celebrate same-sex m... 1 hr Anonymous 59
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 1 hr INFIDEL 74
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 506
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr NorCal Native 7,035
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 271
More from around the web