Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12738 Jul 4, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that you people can't afford orthodontics?
What?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12739 Jul 4, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>your right science just can't prove imaginary fairytales...... I mean like was the big bad wolf really bad or just hungry
Hey Lilith! How are you?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12740 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a smart way to ask? Educational Barrier again.
Quite a dumb comment you made there yet again.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12741 Jul 4, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>:)

Nice use of "spelt", Lacez.
Now if only I could fit "axiomatic" in here somewhere.
Oh look, I just did!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#12742 Jul 4, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>your right science just can't prove imaginary fairytales...... I mean like was the big bad wolf really bad or just hungry
It don't matter, Paul Bunyan Axed him.

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#12743 Jul 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if only I could fit "axiomatic" in here somewhere.
Oh look, I just did!
ok I want a juxtaposition, a shadenfreude and a truculent...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#12744 Jul 4, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
ok I want a juxtaposition, a shadenfreude and a truculent...
The positions you prefer is none of my business and I like it like that! <grin>

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12745 Jul 4, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Quite a dumb comment you made there yet again.
Of course, you will always claim that because you think you're brilliant. I think you're a retard and of course that is my opinion about about you. It's all about perception and nothing else. I mean you are still the minority in this world.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12746 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you will always claim that because you think you're brilliant. I think you're a retard and of course that is my opinion about about you. It's all about perception and nothing else. I mean you are still the minority in this world.
Weak minded creationist troll with no proof of god.

You'll be able to scare us with your god after you prove him, liar.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12747 Jul 4, 2013
And not before as your stupid cult imagines.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12748 Jul 4, 2013
Creationists who believe that the earth was made in 6 days and deny evolution have a mental illness that they need help for.

Unfortunately creationist trolls seem to think that atheists are their doctors.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12749 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you will always claim that because you think you're brilliant. I think you're a retard and of course that is my opinion about about you. It's all about perception and nothing else. I mean you are still the minority in this world.
Your opinions about other people's reality will matter after you're brave enough to prove the god you're lying to us about.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12750 Jul 4, 2013
This has been explained to you many many times Educated What, but what can we expect from this creationist oaf?

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#12751 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you will always claim that because you think you're brilliant. I think you're a retard and of course that is my opinion about about you. It's all about perception and nothing else. I mean you are still the minority in this world.
I totally agree. All atheists are mentally retarded.

Oh look. Now you've gone and upset Septic and he's got a case of posting diarrhea.....
Imhotep

United States

#12752 Jul 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. All atheists are mentally retarded.
Oh look. Now you've gone and upset Septic and he's got a case of posting diarrhea.....
"All atheists are mentally retarded."

Einstein and many many other notable people would disagree!

The only retarded people are those who live in a fantasy world of their own making like you.

Have a chat with the snake sometime and tells us how the conversation goes. If It doesn't go too well - consult with Balaams ass.

Yours in Christ
Allah willing
Hare Krishna
shalom ;)

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#12753 Jul 4, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
"All atheists are mentally retarded."
Einstein and many many other notable people would disagree!
The only retarded people are those who live in a fantasy world of their own making like you.
Have a chat with the snake sometime and tells us how the conversation goes. If It doesn't go too well - consult with Balaams ass.
Yours in Christ
Allah willing
Hare Krishna
shalom ;)
Einstein wouldn't disagree, bubba.

“The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer.”

— Albert Einstein

“In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human understanding, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views!”

— Einstein - quoted in Jammer, p. 97

“I was barked at by numerous dogs who are earning their food guarding ignorance and superstition for the benefit of those who profit from it. Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is of the same kind as the intolerance of the religious fanatics and comes from the same source. They are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against the traditional "opium of the people"—cannot bear the music of the spheres. The Wonder of nature does not become smaller because one cannot measure it by the standards of human moral and human aims.”

— Einstein, 1941. Einstein Archive, reel 54-927, quoted in Jammer, p. 97

BTW most animals don't have the vocal equipment to engage in "chats" with humans but that doesn't mean they are unable to communicate effectively with INTELLIGENT humans in other ways....

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12754 Jul 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. All atheists are mentally retarded.
Oh look. Now you've gone and upset Septic and he's got a case of posting diarrhea.....
All creationists are verifiable idiots with no proof of the god(s) they're lying about.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12755 Jul 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein wouldn't disagree, bubba.
“The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer.”
— Albert Einstein
“In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human understanding, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views!”
— Einstein - quoted in Jammer, p. 97
“I was barked at by numerous dogs who are earning their food guarding ignorance and superstition for the benefit of those who profit from it. Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is of the same kind as the intolerance of the religious fanatics and comes from the same source. They are like slaves who are still feeling the weight of their chains which they have thrown off after hard struggle. They are creatures who—in their grudge against the traditional "opium of the people"—cannot bear the music of the spheres. The Wonder of nature does not become smaller because one cannot measure it by the standards of human moral and human aims.”
— Einstein, 1941. Einstein Archive, reel 54-927, quoted in Jammer, p. 97
BTW most animals don't have the vocal equipment to engage in "chats" with humans but that doesn't mean they are unable to communicate effectively with INTELLIGENT humans in other ways....
hey, immoral creationist piece of sh*t with no morals, eat this:

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it." From a letter Einstein wrote in English, dated 24 March 1954. It is included in Albert Einstein: The

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#12756 Jul 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
All creationists are verifiable idiots with no proof of the god(s) they're lying about.
According to your claim then both Darwin and Einstein were idiots and liars because they believed "God did it", bubba. You atheist morons are such a hoot!

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#12760 Jul 4, 2013
That's made my day, hope you weren't just waiting on me.

btw, my favorite EN album is Haus der Lüge.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the two Ronnies...now find another two....t-wat.
Give me a single example of the contraction "that's" used in the context of "that has".
*waits*.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 min Dont Homo Me 87
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min Wondering 5,416
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Wondering 46,328
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 24 min Junket 217,515
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 1 hr jonjedi 79
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Strel 25,265
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) 1 hr Monsantos Mexico 78
More from around the web