Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11883 Jun 15, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Isreal was to end today, by tomorrow the process of easing tensions with west would start.
What Muslims do to each other just does not affects you.
What affects you is you one sided support to that Zionist state. And all the "Terror groups", PLO, HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, Al Qaeda all have their roots in that Zionist state.
So you solve the root cause of the problem and things start going normal. But if root cause of problem is there, there will never by any peace in the region and hence in the world.
9/11 did have a link with that Zionist country!!
Start with cleaning your own mess, stop the abuse, rape and murder of little girls caused by that barbaric religion of yours.

“Nature--The Only God We Need”

Since: May 13

Christianity :TheGreatest Evil

#11884 Jun 15, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear you are the one who is lying. You can't have bitterness and anger toward something that does not exist. It is also difficult to worry about something that does not exist.
Silly Christian!
Why do Christians lie so much? Who would want a religion based on lies?
Christians lies because their whole religion is a lie. They need their lies to sleep at night.

There's nothing more hateful than an insecure and self-doubting christian.

Long time, Ooogah! How ya been?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11885 Jun 15, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how atheists are so full of bitterness and anger about a God they think is imaginary.
One would think you could carry on comfortably with your life with your "free-thinking", but our God keeps you worried all the time. That's because you know you are being dishonest with yourself.
Admit it, you're lying.
Which god there are 30,000 gods, 38,000+ christian sects and 4,000,000,000 hindi gods?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11886 Jun 15, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do atheists have bitterness and anger towards God, while ignorantly claiming He does not exist?
If I invented a Sh*t-Monster & I started beliving in the Sh*t-Monster.

When normal people tell me the Sh*t-Monster isn't real, I don't shout:

"HAHA YOU USED THE WORD "SH*T-MONSTER" - THEREFORE SH*T MONSTER IS REAL. HA HA HA HA I AM FIVE YEARS OLD AND F*CKING STUPID." - All Ignorant Creationists

Since: Mar 11

United States

#11887 Jun 15, 2013
Sell all the children you want with Allah's blessing.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Silly me I forgot.

It is amazing what you can get away with, with an imaginary friend in your corner.

United States

#11888 Jun 15, 2013
So Muslims can't get along with non Muslims is what you are saying?

No wonder the world considers you beasts.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>If Isreal was to end today, by tomorrow the process of easing tensions with west would start.

What Muslims do to each other just does not affects you.

What affects you is you one sided support to that Zionist state. And all the "Terror groups", PLO, HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, Al Qaeda all have their roots in that Zionist state.

So you solve the root cause of the problem and things start going normal. But if root cause of problem is there, there will never by any peace in the region and hence in the world.

9/11 did have a link with that Zionist country!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#11889 Jun 15, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't your Prophet invite the Israelites into Islam and get soundly rejected? Isn't THAT the 'root cause'? This crap has been going on for centuries.
Soundly rejected ? Yes and then people saw what happened to those people who "Soundly rejected" our prophet, did they not?

The "game" is going on for centuries, yes, our prophet was not like Jesus , who was executed (according to Jews and Christians both) as a petty Criminal.

His job was to "establish" the Kingdom of God on earth which was only "foretold" by Jesus.

He did establish the Kingdom of Heaven on earth, starting with Arabia!!

Palestine which was a peaceful land for most of past 1300 years, has not seen a day of peace since the cursed feet of Zionists touched it in 1917 and never shall see peace, until that evil tree is uprooted and sent from where it came.

United States

#11891 Jun 16, 2013
You are insane.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Soundly rejected ? Yes and then people saw what happened to those people who "Soundly rejected" our prophet, did they not?

The "game" is going on for centuries, yes, our prophet was not like Jesus , who was executed (according to Jews and Christians both) as a petty Criminal.

His job was to "establish" the Kingdom of God on earth which was only "foretold" by Jesus.

Palestine which was a peaceful land for most of past 1300 years, has not seen a day of peace since the cursed feet of Zionists touched it in 1917 and never shall see peace, until that evil tree is uprooted and sent from where it came.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#11892 Jun 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Soundly rejected ? Yes and then people saw what happened to those people who "Soundly rejected" our prophet, did they not?
Why do you refuse to denounce islam's abuse, rape and murder of little girls are you afraid?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#11893 Jun 16, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how atheists are so full of bitterness and anger about a God they think is imaginary.
One would think you could carry on comfortably with your life with your "free-thinking", but our God keeps you worried all the time. That's because you know you are being dishonest with yourself.
Admit it, you're lying.
We would like to live our lives as we wish, but you people are pests seeking to suck the blood out of everyone.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#11894 Jun 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it! So Jesus was really 'just a prophet' whereas Mohammed was the real deal, the one foretold, the true Messiah? And only you Camel Jocks know the truth!! Mohammed, not Jesus, established the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth?!?!? I can see where these beliefs might put y'all at odds with certain people.

Palestine ... so you got no beef with the Egyptians, Canaanites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Crusaders, Ayyubids, Mameluks, Ottomans, British or Jordanians who have been passing the area back and forth for millennia ... just the poor Israelites. Seems to me like the Jews and the Palestinians have a lot in common. They should lay down their arms and embrace each other as Brothers. They have both been victims of a cruel fate. The tattered playthings of childish, scabbling religions. The Jews and the Muslims are the angry, suppurated, open sores of the pox upon Mankind that is called religion ... the root of all evil.
Imhotep

Sanford, FL

#11895 Jun 16, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it! So Jesus was really 'just a prophet' whereas Mohammed was the real deal, the one foretold, the true Messiah? And only you Camel Jocks know the truth!! Mohammed, not Jesus, established the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth?!?!? I can see where these beliefs might put y'all at odds with certain people.
Palestine ... so you got no beef with the Egyptians, Canaanites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Ancient Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Crusaders, Ayyubids, Mameluks, Ottomans, British or Jordanians who have been passing the area back and forth for millennia ... just the poor Israelites. Seems to me like the Jews and the Palestinians have a lot in common. They should lay down their arms and embrace each other as Brothers. They have both been victims of a cruel fate. The tattered playthings of childish, scabbling religions. The Jews and the Muslims are the angry, suppurated, open sores of the pox upon Mankind that is called religion ... the root of all evil.
Well done!

Religion is a disease. It is born of fear; it compensates through hate in the guise of authority, revelation. Religion, enthroned in a powerful social organization, can become incredibly sadistic. No religion has been more cruel than the Christian. However, the Muslims are desperately trying to 'catch uo'!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#11896 Jun 16, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do atheists have bitterness and anger towards God, while ignorantly claiming He does not exist?
If there is bitterness and hatred, which I doubt, that is just another unsubstantiated Christain claim <lie>, it would be directed toward the willfully ignorant and stupid, like yourself, not at something that does not exist.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#11897 Jun 16, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians lies because their whole religion is a lie. They need their lies to sleep at night.
There's nothing more hateful than an insecure and self-doubting christian.
Long time, Ooogah! How ya been?
I am well, and still hot for you babe!
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#11898 Jun 16, 2013
Very tempting, but I leave all the lying to the snake oil salespeople on my doorstep.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I would probably tell them I'm a gay satanist and that I'm currently in an orgy, then ask them if they'd like to join.
I like to send them running.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#11899 Jun 16, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done!
Religion is a disease. It is born of fear; it compensates through hate in the guise of authority, revelation. Religion, enthroned in a powerful social organization, can become incredibly sadistic. No religion has been more cruel than the Christian. However, the Muslims are desperately trying to 'catch uo'!
Why does religion upset those posting/posing as atheists on the thread?
Peace
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#11901 Jun 16, 2013
If someone is only posing as an Atheist, then they must be just another lying believer.
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does religion upset those posting/posing as atheists on the thread?
Peace

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11902 Jun 16, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it, you're lying.
We don't.
Any bitterness and hatred we might display will be towards the religitards, who claim a god. Now if you wish to pretend that you are the god, as some of the topix religitards regulars certainly do, you just might get your god azz tarred with the same brush.
Until then, just understand, that it is the buybull thumpers and the buybull itself getting trounced upon, we do not trounce a god, beings that are are none to trounce.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#11903 Jun 16, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>We don't.
Any bitterness and hatred we might display will be towards the religitards, who claim a god. Now if you wish to pretend that you are the god, as some of the topix religitards regulars certainly do, you just might get your god azz tarred with the same brush.
Until then, just understand, that it is the buybull thumpers and the buybull itself getting trounced upon, we do not trounce a god, beings that are are none to trounce.
Amusing to read.
Proofread?

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#11904 Jun 16, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked seismic exploration in the region for 13 years. The oil companies negotiated the leases with the host country governments. We didn't give a shite if it was a blood thirsty dictator or a good old boy running the place. It was business, not politics. Whatever regime was in power wanted us there. Even their opposition, if any, wanted us there. Most of our clients (the big oil companies) worked out of headquarters in The Hague. Your paranoid fantasies can be filed next to your religious ones.
The oil lobby is one of the most powerful political forces in this country. It has spent billions of dollars buying everything from US presidents, federal political appointments, congressional representatives, governors, state legislators, etc to maintain its monopoly of energy resources in this country and use US intelligence agencies and military forces to implement regime changes and wars against every foreign country which has nationalized its oil resources. America's "oil wars" are historical facts, bubba.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 167
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 hr hardscrabble 362
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 49,183
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,591
Jade's Stink Ass Gay Cafe 4 hr Hugely Hung Hetero 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr hardscrabble 5,939
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 6 hr Rev Don Wildmoan 13
News More 6 hr Little Cheerleader 15
More from around the web