Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 20 comments on the Aug 27, 2012, News24 story titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Thinking

Sturminster Newton, UK

#11046 May 21, 2013
Hello blubber, remember this is the same Albert Einstein that didn't believe in a creation event.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Moi? Trounced? You're such a kidder, bubba.
On Buddha, Moses, and Jesus
"Our time is distinguishedby wonderful achievements in the fields of scientific understanding and the technical application of those insights. Who would not be cheered by this? But let us not forget that knowledge and skills alone cannot lead humanity to a happy and dignified life. Humanity has every reason to place the proclaimers of high moral standards and values above the discoverers of objective truth. What humanity owes to personalities like Buddha, Moses, and Jesus ranks for me higher than all the achievements of the enquiring and constructive mind.
What these blessed men have given us we must guard and try to keep alive with all our strength if humanity is not to lose its dignity, the security of its existence, and its joy in living."
Albert Einstein— From Goldman, p. 88
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#11047 May 22, 2013
CI wrote:
Thou art deceived...

The earliest source of information for the life of Muhammad in a historical context (ca. 570/571 – June 8, 632 AD)...

At present, the study of Muhammad, the founder of the Muslim community, is obviously caught in a dilemma;;

The main source on Muhammad's life are Muslim sources written in Arabic, which include the Qur'an and accounts of Muhammad's life written down by later Muslims, based on oral traditions. These sources are known as s&#299;ra and hadith.

There are also non-Muslim sources written in Greek, Syriac, Armenian, and Hebrew by the Jewish and Christian communities. These non-Muslim written sources go back to about 636 AD and many of the interesting ones date to within some decades later.

HEARSAY is NOT 'evidence'.
Ans.

Your post is the "masterpiece of deception" as of nothing else!!

Can you find any other personality in world whose life style is so minutely recorded as Muslims have done for their prophet?

Just because you people have no record about any historical figures of any of your past prophets or religious heads or local heroes. That inferiority complex leads you to cast doubt on any thing which Muslims have written about their prophet.

Is it Islam's or Muslims fault that no European existed in Arabia?

Why records of Muslims be rejected summarily as "biased" when you have no records of your self.

And why you accept as truth, every fables and folklore and history written by people without any knowledge of the event?

In Islam every event is traced to its original source who must be an eye witness of the event.

The chain of narrators should be unbroken and every one of them must be a known person.

Hearsay is not evidence and your entire post is filed with hearsay and nothing else!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#11048 May 22, 2013
R Hill wrote:
1. I would think you could expect reliable prophecies from a good prophet. Knowledge of things that no one could know. Did your favorite prophet make any good guesses?

2. I'm going strictly from memory here. I seem to recall warnings, UN sanctions & resolutions, blockades, the formation of a rather formidable multi-national coalition and lots of diplomats exercising their skills (to no avail) before a single shot was fired or bomb dropped. We had the co-operation of the Saudis (our dearest friends) and many other Arab nations giving their implicit approval or at least promising to turn their heads the other way.

I also remember, after the shooting started, the cowardly use of 'human shields' and Iraq's most elite troops surrendering in droves. You people don't even know how to fight for yourselves or your convictions honorably. Yet, you will disfigure young girls for 'honor' reasons while chanting prayers out of your holy books.

Was it illegal? I don't think so. Was it INSANE, FABULOUSLY EXPENSIVE and ultimately POINTLESS?' Fraid so.
Ans.

01. Prophesizing about some future events is also one of the "additional" qualities of a True Prophet of God.

But there is a difference between what we see "common astrologers or sooth sawyers predict and what True prophet of God prophesize".

The prophesies and prediction of common people fail nine out of ten times, but in case of prophets, it holds true ten out of ten times.

Our prophet also made numbers of prophesies and most of them were proven true.

Some events he prophesized which are yet to happen, like the coming down of Jesus near the end of time and Islam entering every house on this earth.

02. It was very interesting to read your "camouflaged version" of attack on Iraq.

I notice your emphasis on "democracy and freedom"…. But you forgot to mention that "main reason" of attack was the "Danger" which Saddam posed to entire world by having his "inexhaustible stock of WMD s" and his having acquired Missile and Nuclear weapons!!

The danger was "so serious than even UN sanction was not needed" (The issue of freedom and democracy was 'appended" when they failed to find any WMD there!!)

And then "victorious occupiers disbanded the entire Police, Ministry and Civil administration and wanted to transform over night from 7th Century to 21 st century.

The Job was given to "fresh college graduates with inexhaustible energy and ZERO knowledge about Iraq, its culture and its ethnic background"

It was an explosive mixture and it had to explode and the beauty is that all the blame is put on Iraqi people.

The main culprits were not only let off, but were "rewarded" with re-election and honorable retirement at tax payers cost.

The rogues who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, are enjoying retirement and not languishing in a prison cell.

Strange but true.

And you call that a Democracy?

Shame on you.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#11049 May 22, 2013
Either Muhammad did not exist or he really was not this great conquerer as the Quran states. There is not a single mention of this so called Prophet, Military leader outside of the Quran myth.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

!!

Lexington, KY

#11050 May 22, 2013
The so called prophecies in the Quran are like any religious writings of the time. They are vague and therefore meaningless. Not a single specific prophecy has ever been recorded. Anyone could write vague platitudes and claim they were prophecies.
MUQ wrote:
01. Prophesizing about some future events is also one of the "additional" qualities of a True Prophet of God.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#11051 May 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Either Muhammad did not exist or he really was not this great conquerer as the Quran states. There is not a single mention of this so called Prophet, Military leader outside of the Quran myth.
<quoted text>
If he did not exist? Are you mad?

Who cause Christian rules to end so suddenly end from Syria and Egypt and almost entire part of Asia and Africa?

A Katerina? How can you even call yourself a human?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11052 May 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>The so called prophecies in the Quran are like any religious writings of the time. They are vague and therefore meaningless. Not a single specific prophecy has ever been recorded. Anyone could write vague platitudes and claim they were prophecies.
There are certain "prophecies" that date back more recently, maybe 200 years. I've had some people being these up to me, as if proof of anything.
They are much less "prophecies" and much more educated guesses at the future.

I can claim that some day we'll have cars that can fly. Does that mean I just made a prophecy? No, I'm just stating a probable future based on current technological advances and my imagination.

One guy, I think it was idiot Zit here, claimed there was a prophecy of "horses on wheels" and that it was fulfilled. Come on, horses on wheels could mean many things, and if it were an actual prediction, "metal things with wheels" would be more accurate than horses.
On top of that, the wheel existed back then, right?
Well, by putting the horse (which existed as well) and wheels together, you have horses with wheels. There you have it, the simple imagination to put two things together is called a prophecy by these idiots.

When the next big invention comes out, I'll look for a "prophecy" vague enough to include it and wave it in their faces.
I wonder what their response will be.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#11053 May 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
The so called prophecies in the Quran are like any religious writings of the time. They are vague and therefore meaningless. Not a single specific prophecy has ever been recorded. Anyone could write vague platitudes and claim they were prophecies.
<quoted text>
Listen to this prophesy repeated three times in Quran:

"It is He (i.e. Allah) who sent His Messenger (I.e. prophet Mohammad) With Guidance (I.e. Quran) and Religion of Truth (i.e islam, so as to proclaim over all other ways of life".

This verse was revealed when islam was limited to small city of Madina and all around was a sea of his enemies.

But since that day, Islam is growing and no day passes when its followers do not increase. there is not a single day when some one in some part of world does not enter into the religion of islam.

And for close to 700 years, there was no one who could stand before islam and its arguments.

And you say it was some sort of 'common prophesy" which people make. To prophesize that Islam would even survive was having an odd of 1 to 100!!

But you people who do not know anything about world and its history, armed with hate messages and some hearsay which you pick up from here and there, pose yourself as authority on Islam and post foolish messages.

best for you is to continue your one liners and be content.

Lexington, KY

#11054 May 22, 2013
Barbaric Muslims did, Muslim warriors do not prove this so called Muhammad existed. The Muslim population spread under the sword and arrow.

A Katerina? What are you even talking about there? It seems you are resorting to angry babbling. Do not honor kill any child brides today okay Muq?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>If he did not exist? Are you mad?

Who cause Christian rules to end so suddenly end from Syria and Egypt and almost entire part of Asia and Africa?

A Katerina? How can you even call yourself a human?

Lexington, KY

#11055 May 22, 2013
Wow so your so called prophecy guessed that under the sword and arrow Islam would spread?

Not much of a so called prophecy. It doesn't take a genius to realize people will convert to save their and their children's lives.

That would be like me saying, incest wisely in dividend paying ventures and your money will grow. Or Blowing yourself up in crowded groups of innocents kills a lot of people. Wow! I must be a prophet!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to this prophesy repeated three times in Quran:

"It is He (i.e. Allah) who sent His Messenger (I.e. prophet Mohammad) With Guidance (I.e. Quran) and Religion of Truth (i.e islam, so as to proclaim over all other ways of life".

This verse was revealed when islam was limited to small city of Madina and all around was a sea of his enemies.

But since that day, Islam is growing and no day passes when its followers do not increase. there is not a single day when some one in some part of world does not enter into the religion of islam.

And for close to 700 years, there was no one who could stand before islam and its arguments.

And you say it was some sort of 'common prophesy" which people make. To prophesize that Islam would even survive was having an odd of 1 to 100!!

But you people who do not know anything about world and its history, armed with hate messages and some hearsay which you pick up from here and there, pose yourself as authority on Islam and post foolish messages.

best for you is to continue your one liners and be content.

Lexington, KY

#11056 May 22, 2013
Nostradamus used vaguely worded quatrains to gain wealth.

Anyone could make up prophecies like the so called Muhammad, biblical prophets or Nostradamus.

Here I will make some up now off the top of my head....

And so I looked across the city and let it be known in the year of 2100 vast wealth will be made upon the work of others while a wealthy tyrant lavishes in luxury.

So I say to you reading this calamities will render even the highest leader to weeping.

And I could go on, both of these are sure to happen and I have even given a specific date!
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>There are certain "prophecies" that date back more recently, maybe 200 years. I've had some people being these up to me, as if proof of anything.
They are much less "prophecies" and much more educated guesses at the future.

I can claim that some day we'll have cars that can fly. Does that mean I just made a prophecy? No, I'm just stating a probable future based on current technological advances and my imagination.

One guy, I think it was idiot Zit here, claimed there was a prophecy of "horses on wheels" and that it was fulfilled. Come on, horses on wheels could mean many things, and if it were an actual prediction, "metal things with wheels" would be more accurate than horses.
On top of that, the wheel existed back then, right?
Well, by putting the horse (which existed as well) and wheels together, you have horses with wheels. There you have it, the simple imagination to put two things together is called a prophecy by these idiots.

When the next big invention comes out, I'll look for a "prophecy" vague enough to include it and wave it in their faces.
I wonder what their response will be.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11057 May 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Nostradamus used vaguely worded quatrains to gain wealth.
Anyone could make up prophecies like the so called Muhammad, biblical prophets or Nostradamus.
Here I will make some up now off the top of my head....
And so I looked across the city and let it be known in the year of 2100 vast wealth will be made upon the work of others while a wealthy tyrant lavishes in luxury.
So I say to you reading this calamities will render even the highest leader to weeping.
And I could go on, both of these are sure to happen and I have even given a specific date!
<quoted text>
It's ridiculous and only the foolish would believe in it.

Since: May 11

UK

#11058 May 22, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not, nor have I ever, considered astrology a science.
I put it on the same plane, scientifically, with modern day climatology and global warming.
I speak disparagingly of nearly everyone.
You are campaigning for inclusion in that cadre as we speak.
Ahhh there you are Mr `Crick`....

As an acolyte of Behe and Dembski you certainly believe that astrology is a science, it`s the only way you can get `Intelligent Creationism` past scientific review.

From the Kitzmiller trial at page 38:

Question:“But you are clear, under your definition, the definition that sweeps in intelligent design, astrology is also a scientific theory, correct?”
Behe:“Yes, that's correct.”

Anyway moving right along...

I see that you are using the picture of the unfortunate convict "JEK" yet again, I also see that you have a very short memory.

I have an affinity with criminals, convicts and prisoners by virtue of my occupation. I have seen many good people sent to prison for crimes they committed by simply finding themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time, or through need, or through addiction or impulse.

We both know that the gentleman; whose image you use as your avatar has very bad impulse control and a reliance upon alcohol which made him a failure as a football player, a failure as a truck driver and now a failure generally as a human being due to the length and frequency of his incarcerations.

...Now he has you, setting yourself up for ridicule and associating him with it by the use of his image. In his ignorance he has no means to reply, nor has he any means to stop you. I would say that you are violating him without him even knowing. I am a firm believer in human rights and I believe that it is a basic human right to own your own image and not have it used by a moron on the internet. I think he has sunk low enough without cynical scum objectifying him as a disposable object for amusement over and over again...I apologise for my intemperate language Mr `Crick` but quite frankly I am at a loss to see why you would do this to another human being given that you are aware of his circumstances.

I have no doubt that you know the gentleman, perhaps you are family, perhaps you had a `bro-mance` in college, we know you`re attracted to `big` men, your taste in avatars is always for the `bear` type of man. If you know and have an affection for him then why would you exploit him for the sake of something like an online persona? Are you a sociopath?

We know you have many personae in the course of your topix addiction, be they truck drivers, hick pig farmers or redneck kitchen supply salesmen but to use the image of a someone `REAL` and vulnerable is decidedly...unchristian, not that I believe for one second that you are a christian.

You may recall(or you may not) the private message you sent me almost a year ago, when I said I was toying with the idea of sending him money and goods to provide some comfort in the situation he found himself, because after all; he has to have earned something from your continued use of his image and you certainly weren`t going to pay him for it were you.

You imploringly asked me not to and stated that you would never use his image again. You are a liar. I have the screen-shot image of that message in which you asked for my confidence, all bets are now off and when I can locate it I will upload it for the delectation of the masses. I will also inform the gentleman concerned via his correctional institution if he is still incarcerated or by other means that his image is being abused by one of Topix`s general imbeciles. I hope he can get some kind of remuneration from you, or at the very least least find out who is doing this to him.

Did someone give you the impression that I would feel disparaged by your opinion of me or even that I felt the opinion of a person who lives on the internet actually matters? If so...

...you were lied to once again.

Since: May 11

UK

#11059 May 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ridiculous and only the foolish would believe in it.
If every man woman and child stopped talking about god, be it their belief or unbelief, where would that leave god?

Something which is real does not simply vanish when we stop talking about it.

"I tell you in truth: all men are Prophets or else God does not exist".~Jean-Paul Sartre.

Lexington, KY

#11060 May 22, 2013
Exactly.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>It's ridiculous and only the foolish would believe in it.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#11061 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
But there is a difference between what we see "common astrologers or sooth sawyers predict and what True prophet of God prophesize".
The prophesies and prediction of common people fail nine out of ten times, but in case of prophets, it holds true ten out of ten times.
Our prophet also made numbers of prophesies and most of them were proven true.
Some events he prophesized which are yet to happen, like the coming down of Jesus near the end of time and Islam entering every house on this earth.
02. It was very interesting to read your "camouflaged version" of attack on Iraq.
I notice your emphasis on "democracy and freedom"…. But you forgot to mention that "main reason" of attack was the "Danger" which Saddam posed to entire world by having his "inexhaustible stock of WMD s" and his having acquired Missile and Nuclear weapons!!
The danger was "so serious than even UN sanction was not needed" (The issue of freedom and democracy was 'appended" when they failed to find any WMD there!!)
And then "victorious occupiers disbanded the entire Police, Ministry and Civil administration and wanted to transform over night from 7th Century to 21 st century.
The Job was given to "fresh college graduates with inexhaustible energy and ZERO knowledge about Iraq, its culture and its ethnic background"
The main culprits were not only let off, but were "rewarded" with re-election and honorable retirement at tax payers cost.
The rogues who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, are enjoying retirement and not languishing in a prison cell.
Strange but true.
And you call that a Democracy?
Shame on you.
Wow .. where to begin?

01 'Prophecy' is a necessary part of any religion. It's one of the few 'miracles' that can be made to happen all within the covers of the same book. Prophesied in Chapter 2, comes true in Chapter 12 ... ohhhhh, magic! Of course,'knowing the future' is a necessary power of any god worth his salt. Our gods have to be able to perform tricks otherwise we'd look pretty silly worshiping them. Clever writing, the innate gullibility of godbots and their pitiful desperation for the divine combine to make this particular 'miracle' all too easy. The pity is that all the predictions, by all the prophets and soothsayers and astrologers give us nothing useful. 100% of the time, events unfold and are 'cut and pasted' to fit 'predictions' so vague they must 'come true' over and over again as generations of godbots come and go.

Has any disaster been averted, life been saved, train not derailed, building been made not to collapse, war not been fought based on prophecy? No. In fact, you poor godbots are so anxious for your scriptures to be fulfilled, you'll actually go out of your way to make things happen. Pitiful really. That would be the true measure of a prophet and they all fall short. But, that's just the way it is. You see, Nature has rules ... one of them is "nobody can predict the future". Nobody ever has, nobody ever will. End of story.

02 I have no need to camouflage anything. How would that profit me? How has the young lives lost or the National Treasure squandered profited my country? Are we safer now, from mad Jihadists? Has our stature in the world community increased? Have we met any goals, real or imagined? No. Mistakes, folly, foolishness ... and people scurry to hide their mistakes. Who has profited? The people who make bullets and bandages? The weapons makers and brokers? Is our government so evil as to place these interests above the welfare of the citizens they were sworn to protect? Perhaps. I would prefer to think not. I would prefer to believe they are bumblers and fools but ultimately just 'trying to do the right thing'. They are Human, after all and that's what we do best.
CunningLinguist

Lady Lake, FL

#11062 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Can you find any other personality in world whose life style is so minutely recorded as Muslims have done for their prophet?
Just because you people have no record about any historical figures of any of your past prophets or religious heads or local heroes. That inferiority complex leads you to cast doubt on any thing which Muslims have written about their prophet.
Why records of Muslims be rejected summarily as "biased" when you have no records of your self.
And why you accept as truth, every fables and folklore and history written by people without any knowledge of the event?
In Islam every event is traced to its original source who must be an eye witness of the event.
The chain of narrators should be unbroken and every one of them must be a known person.
Hearsay is not evidence and your entire post is filed with hearsay and nothing else!!
MUQ-ed up

SAVE A INFIDEL!

What if both you and I are wrong?

And there is really is a god (OUCH!) and even worse than that... you've been worshipping THE WRONG one, a false god?
Thou shall surely burn in hell.

(Alas... for non believers, God has a Re-Hab center, because we haven't broken any particular cults sins) <sarcasm>

IRONY meter once again implodes! lol

Why is Wikipedia a "masterpiece of deception"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_M...

According to traditional Islamic scholarship, all of the Qur'an was written down by Muhammad's companions while he was alive (during AD 610-632), but it was primarily an ORALLY related document. The written compilation of the whole Qur'an in its definite form as we have it now was not completed until many years after the death of Muhammad.

Why are you afraid to answer my 2 questions?

Think about it MUQedup... the correct answer will compel me to join Islam, and you and I can share my Hooka, Allah Willing, which contains our creators natural ingredient marijuana.
Allah Be Praised!

tick-tock tick-tock the clock is ticking... where is your most profound reply?

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#11063 May 22, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well ... he seems to have developed a disdain for both sides, sort of cancelling himself out of the equation. I'm sure he found it all rather tiresome and distracting. Tune your radio off channel ... that static you hear is 'the music of the spheres'... echos of the Big Bang. It is the Universe playing a Funeral Dirge for your god.
"In the Pythagorean concept of the music of the spheres, the interval between the earth and the sphere of the fixed stars was considered to be a diapason--the most perfect harmonic interval. The allowing arrangement is most generally accepted for the musical intervals of the planets between the earth and the sphere of the fixed stars: From the sphere of the earth to the sphere of the moon; one tone; from the sphere of the moon to that of Mercury, one half-tone; from Mercury to Venus, one-half; from Venus to the sun, one and one-half tones; from the sun to Mars, one tone; from Mars to Jupiter, one-half tone; from Jupiter to Saturn, one-half tone; from Saturn to the fixed stars, one-half tone. The sum of these intervals equals the six whole tones of the octave...."

Atheists are deaf. They can't hear the music.....

Chicago, IL

#11064 May 22, 2013
Fixed stars?

Your music includes approving of honor killings, honor rapes and selling child brides.

We civilized people pick another tune.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>"In the Pythagorean concept of the music of the spheres, the interval between the earth and the sphere of the fixed stars was considered to be a diapason--the most perfect harmonic interval. The allowing arrangement is most generally accepted for the musical intervals of the planets between the earth and the sphere of the fixed stars: From the sphere of the earth to the sphere of the moon; one tone; from the sphere of the moon to that of Mercury, one half-tone; from Mercury to Venus, one-half; from Venus to the sun, one and one-half tones; from the sun to Mars, one tone; from Mars to Jupiter, one-half tone; from Jupiter to Saturn, one-half tone; from Saturn to the fixed stars, one-half tone. The sum of these intervals equals the six whole tones of the octave...."

Atheists are deaf. They can't hear the music.....
CunningLinguist

Lady Lake, FL

#11065 May 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Aw...

Professor Hired for Outreach to Muslims Delivers a Jolt
Islamic Theologian's Theory: It's Likely the Prophet Muhammad Never Existed

MÜNSTER, Germany -- Muhammad Sven Kalisch, a Muslim convert and Germany's first professor of Islamic theology, fasts during the Muslim holy month, doesn't like to shake hands with Muslim women and has spent years studying Islamic scripture. Islam, he says, guides his life.

So it came as something of a surprise when Prof. Kalisch announced the fruit of his theological research. His conclusion: The Prophet Muhammad probably never existed.

Theology Without Muhammad

Read a translated excerpt from "Islamic Theology Without the Historic Muhammad -- Comments on the Challenges of the Historical-Critical Method for Islamic Thinking" by Professor Kalisch.
Muslims, not surprisingly, are outraged. Even Danish cartoonists who triggered global protests a couple of years ago didn't portray the Prophet as fictional. German police, worried about a violent backlash, told the professor to move his religious-studies center to more-secure premises.

"We had no idea he would have ideas like this," says Thomas Bauer, a fellow academic at Münster University who sat on a committee that appointed Prof. Kalisch. "I'm a more orthodox Muslim than he is, and I'm not a Muslim."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1226699092796...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxrhrr_a-bri...

The RCC says Muhammad did not exist

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php...

http://www.quadrant.org.au/magazine/issue/201...

BTW - MUQedup... there is so much more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 31 min ItaSta 208
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 32 min Dana Robertson 2,799
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,100
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 1 hr cpeter1313 1,216
What Makes a Man Want Another Man's Ass? 1 hr Rainbow Kid 73
News James Franco confuses fans over his sexuality 1 hr Fa-Foxy 23
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 1 hr DebraE 119
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr WasteWater 19,794
Are the mods fair and balanced? 4 hr Reverend Alan 665
More from around the web