Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10676 May 14, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dude asking for scientific rebuttal.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha...<cough>ahahahahah. ..
Good point. I am speaking to creationists after all.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10677 May 14, 2013
I see MUQ is threatening the irony meters today.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#10678 May 14, 2013
So two adults who chose to be with each other is a perversion, but selling your 6 year old daughter to a 55 year old man is fine?

Only in Islam!
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

01. Persecution of Gays and other sexual perverts is as valid for any society as fighting other ills.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#10679 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Persecution of Gays and other sexual perverts is as valid for any society as fighting other ills of the society.
The least we can do is to not make them "equals" with other humans and do not give their "marriages" "The same legal status" as we give to Normal couples.
Obviously you think that "Non religious bigots" have more rights in the land than religious bigots? Do you?
02. Fighting for "Human Rights" is the catch all phrase for all these perverts.
03. When you legalize some thing and "glamorize" it by writing and passing laws and yearly parades and "show off days and gay power….." you sort of "brainwash" people that it is OK and least harmful to do it.
Why not start an anti Gay compaign and inform people of ills and negative affects of this practice?
Same way as you do for Smoking and Narcotic drugs? What about "Human rights" of drug addicts and drug peddlers?
04. Gays are criticised because they not only deal is perversion but demand that they be treated "as normal" as other people. We do not demonize them but tell what disgusting is this practice, which is "counter productive" .
If you "Make" Normal sex wrong, you have to do a "Lot of explaining to do, as to how come you came into the world"!!
05. Counting on the scale of silliness, I don’t think that you excel over me by much.
We seem to be in same boat, you trying to defend undefndable and I try to show you which is so obvious.!!
What are the "ills and negative affects" of what "practice"?

Montreal

#10680 May 14, 2013
The Dude wrote:
I see MUQ is threatening the irony meters today.
"Gay people are harming us and they're disgusting, but raping children, thighing people, and killing others for many dumb reasons is just fine!"

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#10681 May 14, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a teacher?
Your knowledge is vast and I always learn something from your posts.
I teach mathematics at a university.
CunningLinguist

Lady Lake, FL

#10682 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Persecution of Gays and other sexual perverts is as valid for any society as fighting other ills of the society.
The least we can do is to not make them "equals" with other humans and do not give their "marriages" "The same legal status" as we give to Normal couples.
Obviously you think that "Non religious bigots" have more rights in the land than religious bigots? Do you?
03. When you legalize some thing and "glamorize" it by writing and passing laws and yearly parades and "show off days and gay power….." you sort of "brainwash" people that it is OK and least harmful to do it.
Why not start an anti Gay compaign and inform people of ills and negative affects of this practice?
Same way as you do for Smoking and Narcotic drugs? What about "Human rights" of drug addicts and drug peddlers?
04. Gays are criticised because they not only deal is perversion but demand that they be treated "as normal" as other people. We do not demonize them but tell what disgusting is this practice, which is "counter productive" .
If you "Make" Normal sex wrong, you have to do a "Lot of explaining to do, as to how come you came into the world"!!
05. Counting on the scale of silliness, I don’t think that you excel over me by much.
We seem to be in same boat, you trying to defend undefndable and I try to show you which is so obvious.!!
1. Homosexuals exist in over 10% of the entire world population regardless of ethnic background or religion. many animal species are also homosexual.

2. Catch phrase? hardy! You have no human rights in Saudi Arabia if you are a woman. There are even 'rules' on the proper way to beat your wife!

3. Brainwash? lol! This is the mantra of ALL religions. The irreligious reject religious dogma due to the complete absence of viable proof of claims.

4. Perversion is treating your women like cattle. It is slavery to dogma. It is the total abandonment of your own mind.

5. Scale of silliness? DEPRAVITY is a more accurate work. The Crusades, The Inquisition, 9/11 and countless Islamic alleged martyrs. RELIGION DOES NOT EMBRACE HUMANITY, IT DIVIDES IT.

Odium theologicum

Montreal

#10683 May 14, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach mathematics at a university.
Well, it's nice to have such an intellectual as you here.
:)

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#10684 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Oh poor little dear you really are clueless aren't you.

Being gay is no longer regarding as a 'perversion' or even 'mental illness' for that matter.

Also, you seem to solely have a chip on your shoulder regarding homoerotic activities. What if I was to tell you that I was a gay male who never engaged and never will engage in homoerotic activities? I'm content merely with cuddling. Am I still a 'pervert' in the eyes of your twisted morality?

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#10685 May 14, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's nice to have such an intellectual as you here.
:)
Darwin's Stepchild is another Mathematician. Fossil Bob (more common on the Evolution forum) is a Geologist. There are actually quite a few people who are scientifically trained around here.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#10686 May 14, 2013
d pantz wrote:
I'm agnostic. Most atheists I know would like to replace freedom of thought with a n 150 year old outdated theory, much like their religious counterpart.
How many atheist do you know? Zero? Almost one?

We confirmed and avowed atheist usually know, maybe one outside our immediate family.

But then, some of us, don't know a single one ..... but even so, I am sure that we all have told you, about that theory that we would like to give up our freedom of thought for. That's an atheist theory right?

I don't remember one from Atheist school, our only book was the bible. It will make an atheist out of anyone. You should read it, then you would be an atheist too.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#10687 May 14, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin's Stepchild is another Mathematician. Fossil Bob (more common on the Evolution forum) is a Geologist. There are actually quite a few people who are scientifically trained around here.
True! And I agree!

But I'm just wondering ... does what passes for "populist science" nowadays bother you and these folks as much as it does me?

For example, this notion that every "quantum event" or outcome that might have been determined by such, spawns a duplication of the universe??

Schrodinger's cat, to my understanding was actually an objection to interpretations of mathematical conjectures that ain't necessarily so ... but was adopted as a near "fact".

I'll stop there, except to say I've seen different other distortions of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and the duality of the electron stated as fact that just annoy the heck out of me.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#10688 May 14, 2013
Thinking wrote:
islam is a perversion which mutilates the genitals of the young.
islam rejects the work of allah by cutting children.
<quoted text>
The above Islamophobic garbage was posted by one of the hundreds of liars-for-hire paid by the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda.

Earth,TX

#10690 May 14, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor little dear you really are clueless aren't you.
Being gay is no longer regarding as a 'perversion' or even 'mental illness' for that matter.
Also, you seem to solely have a chip on your shoulder regarding homoerotic activities. What if I was to tell you that I was a gay male who never engaged and never will engage in homoerotic activities? I'm content merely with cuddling. Am I still a 'pervert' in the eyes of your twisted morality?
MUQ defends the practice of thighing. and attacks any one who says it is wrong.

If you don't know what it is, you should research it.

For him any child (male or female) as soon as it clears it's mothers birth canal is deemed by his god and his prophet as available to satisy the adult male penis. So newborn babies are "thighed", orally, anally and vaginally by any man in the immediate family, plus a few very, very close family friends can also enjoy this sexual privilege. If a baby girl is torn vaginally, the one whose penis has ripped her must pay for surgical repairs, so as to not harm her future value as a wife. There is no such rule for a baby boy or girl who has been anally ripped. I'd not ask his opinion as to what makes a pervert.

Also if he rapes you, it is not considered sex to him, but Allah has provided him a way to humiliate his enemies. If you do it, you are gay, if it is done to you, you are gay, but he is not gay, no matter how often he penetrates another man or even a boy. If he rapes a woman, she will be stoned or whipped for tempting him.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#10691 May 14, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ defends the practice of thighing. and attacks any one who says it is wrong.
If you don't know what it is, you should research it.
For him any child (male or female) as soon as it clears it's mothers birth canal is deemed by his god and his prophet as available to satisy the adult male penis. So newborn babies are "thighed", orally, anally and vaginally by any man in the immediate family, plus a few very, very close family friends can also enjoy this sexual privilege. If a baby girl is torn vaginally, the one whose penis has ripped her must pay for surgical repairs, so as to not harm her future value as a wife. There is no such rule for a baby boy or girl who has been anally ripped. I'd not ask his opinion as to what makes a pervert.
Also if he rapes you, it is not considered sex to him, but Allah has provided him a way to humiliate his enemies. If you do it, you are gay, if it is done to you, you are gay, but he is not gay, no matter how often he penetrates another man or even a boy. If he rapes a woman, she will be stoned or whipped for tempting him.
And yet more Islamophobic garbage from yet another paid liar-for-hire courtesy of the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda....

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#10692 May 14, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet more Islamophobic garbage from yet another paid liar-for-hire courtesy of the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda....
Hi mud Still no comment on the abuse, rape and murder of little girls.

Earth,TX

#10693 May 14, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
The above Islamophobic garbage was posted by one of the hundreds of liars-for-hire paid by the Israeli Ministry of Propaganda.
Damn, well we know now, what else you haven't bothered to read.

Earth,TX

#10694 May 14, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you googled "thighing" yet?

Or are you hoping for an invite to the next MUQ family after-birthing orgy? Hey, you could take the food to the party ... isn't it your god Jehovah, who would make you cook and eat the kiddies? Leviticus 26:29

Damn MUQ, I almost didn't recognize you in your "disguised as an American" terrorist costume.
Thinking

Bury, UK

#10695 May 14, 2013
You're really good at being stupid and very wrong.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Bury, UK

#10696 May 14, 2013
Fundie israelis and fundie muslims do the same silly sh*t.

1. Stupid beards.
2. Respect not the bacon sandwich.
3. Can not wait to interfere with little kid's foreskins
4. Haven't got a clue what Sunday morning is for.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... 4 min JohnInToronto 10
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 21 min homohypocrites 1,539
Transgender federal employee wins historic disc... 35 min TerryE 1
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 41 min kent 219,481
Hitching Post wedding chapel sues over gay marr... 1 hr NE Jade 17
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 1 hr Poof1 162
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 1 hr Quest 39
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,106

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE