Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#10654 May 13, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Micro evolution is a fact, bubba. Macro evolution is just science fiction....and that's a fact.
You have a micro-brain, that is a fact.
You know nothing about evolution because all you bring is fallacies.
That is a fact.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10655 May 13, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong, bubba.
Estimates for the age of the Milky Way galaxy range from 800 million
Citation plz.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10656 May 13, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called "Theory of Evolution" IS just science fiction, bubba.
And apparently you didn't get the memo. It's the 21st century. Science has discovered that prions evolve but don't use DNA, so WHOOPS DNA can no longer be posited to be the mechanism for evolution.
Actually it has no bearing on what DNA does at all. Of course if you can demonstrate that your DNA is NOT inherited half from your mother and half from your father then we'd love to see it.
ezdzit wrote:
Looks like this is just another one of those "inconvenient truths" atheists refuse to face.......
Atheism? Didn't even mention it.(shrug) But thanks for effectively admitting your "scientific alternative" is GODDIDIT WITH MAGIC. Never takes long for you fundies to shoot yourselves in the foot.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10657 May 13, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Look it up, bubba.
The youngest star in the Milky Way cluster is estimated to be 800 million years old.
Oh, well in that case if just one star WAS that age it's quite obviously an indicator of the formation of the galactic spiral as a whole.

So now we've established your obvious genius there really is only one relevant question to ask:

Why do you hate kittens?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10658 May 13, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
We?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha.......
Okay, ya got him.

Obviously not you.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10659 May 13, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
One? LOL
There's over a million links to the estimate I posted. Google it and take your pick, bubba.
Or instead we can simply dismiss your claims as total BS as you're incapable of backing yourself up.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#10660 May 13, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Micro evolution is a fact, bubba. Macro evolution is just science fiction....and that's a fact.
I demonstrated otherwise. That's just a fact. Which was in turn confirmed by the fact of your complete and total utter lack of scientific rebuttal.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10662 May 13, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I demonstrated otherwise. That's just a fact. Which was in turn confirmed by the fact of your complete and total utter lack of scientific rebuttal.
The Dude asking for scientific rebuttal.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha...<cough>ahahahahah. ..

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#10663 May 13, 2013
You are proof against an intelligent designer. Would an intelligent designer make you stupid and fat?
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>The Dude asking for scientific rebuttal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sYsw0KVRjCMXX
Thinking

Tisbury, UK

#10664 May 14, 2013
You're blubbering, blubber.

PS Looking forward to seeing your 1 million links to an 800 million year old Milky way.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
We?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha.......
d pantz

United States

#10665 May 14, 2013
I'm agnostic. Most atheists I know would like to replace freedom of thought with a n 150 year old outdated theory, much like their religious counterpart.
d pantz

United States

#10666 May 14, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete and utter garbage. We actually know the composition of DNA quite accurately: it consists of two backbones of alternating phosphate and deoxyribose going in opposite directions with one of the four nucleic acids: adenosine, guanine, cytosine, thymine. The nucleic acids code for proteins by having three acids in a row code for an amino acid in the protein. This translation is done in steps, first with the DNA translated into RNA (which differs from DNA in having ribose instead of deoxyribose in the backbone and uracil instead of thymine in the neucleic acids). Then the RNA is run through a ribozyme which does the actual translation into amino acids.
So yes, we do know what DNA is and what it does. I could easily go into much more detail than what I did above, but I bet you will ignore what I have written, so why write more?
how do you explain the complex human dna? Oh yeah! You call it junk you included that in your first sentence, sorry.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10668 May 14, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dude asking for scientific rebuttal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sYsw0KVRjCMXX
Thats almost as outrageous as Buck admitting he's a lying creationist with no proof of god who lies about atheists and science in and effort to convert more people to his defeated 2005-era cult.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10669 May 14, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Micro evolution is a fact, bubba. Macro evolution is just science fiction....and that's a fact.
The men in white coats will see you now.

People that believe in creationism are mentally ill on some level.
Thinking

Tisbury, UK

#10670 May 14, 2013
Try a bit harder, little sock.
d pantz wrote:
I'm agnostic. Most atheists I know would like to replace freedom of thought with a n 150 year old outdated theory, much like their religious counterpart.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#10671 May 14, 2013
Booots wrote:
01. It is irrelevant to me, and it is irrelevant to all the countries where persecution of gays is prohibited, and if people feel they still are justified in persecuting gays,…

2. Human rights of all humans are not based on who has a majority.

3. One does not catch homosexuality by being around or in the same society as gays. Some diseases can be contracted, and people with those diseases,….

3 How is that relevant to homosexuality being a sin, or gays should be demonized?...…

4. Think that one through a bit, because I don't want to make you feel silly by responding.

05. I find the rest of that post offensive, and would be ashamed to admit that I post to someone who makes such comments.
Ans.

01. Persecution of Gays and other sexual perverts is as valid for any society as fighting other ills of the society.

The least we can do is to not make them "equals" with other humans and do not give their "marriages" "The same legal status" as we give to Normal couples.

Obviously you think that "Non religious bigots" have more rights in the land than religious bigots? Do you?

02. Fighting for "Human Rights" is the catch all phrase for all these perverts.

03. When you legalize some thing and "glamorize" it by writing and passing laws and yearly parades and "show off days and gay power….." you sort of "brainwash" people that it is OK and least harmful to do it.

Why not start an anti Gay compaign and inform people of ills and negative affects of this practice?

Same way as you do for Smoking and Narcotic drugs? What about "Human rights" of drug addicts and drug peddlers?

04. Gays are criticised because they not only deal is perversion but demand that they be treated "as normal" as other people. We do not demonize them but tell what disgusting is this practice, which is "counter productive" .

If you "Make" Normal sex wrong, you have to do a "Lot of explaining to do, as to how come you came into the world"!!

05. Counting on the scale of silliness, I don’t think that you excel over me by much.

We seem to be in same boat, you trying to defend undefndable and I try to show you which is so obvious.!!
Thinking

Tiverton, UK

#10672 May 14, 2013
islam is a perversion which mutilates the genitals of the young.

islam rejects the work of allah by cutting children.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Persecution of Gays and other sexual perverts is as valid for any society as fighting other ills of the society.
The least we can do is to not make them "equals" with other humans and do not give their "marriages" "The same legal status" as we give to Normal couples.
Obviously you think that "Non religious bigots" have more rights in the land than religious bigots? Do you?
03. When you legalize some thing and "glamorize" it by writing and passing laws and yearly parades and "show off days and gay power….." you sort of "brainwash" people that it is OK and least harmful to do it.
Why not start an anti Gay compaign and inform people of ills and negative affects of this practice?
Same way as you do for Smoking and Narcotic drugs? What about "Human rights" of drug addicts and drug peddlers?
04. Gays are criticised because they not only deal is perversion but demand that they be treated "as normal" as other people. We do not demonize them but tell what disgusting is this practice, which is "counter productive" .
If you "Make" Normal sex wrong, you have to do a "Lot of explaining to do, as to how come you came into the world"!!
05. Counting on the scale of silliness, I don’t think that you excel over me by much.
We seem to be in same boat, you trying to defend undefndable and I try to show you which is so obvious.!!

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#10673 May 14, 2013
d pantz wrote:
I'm agnostic....
Bull
d pantz wrote:
....Most atheists I know would like to replace freedom of thought with a n 150 year old outdated theory,...
Bull
d pantz wrote:
.... much like their religious counterpart.
and more bull.

You are just a godbot who is pretending to be an agnostic.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#10674 May 14, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Still no comment on the abuse, rape and murder of little girls.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#10675 May 14, 2013
d pantz wrote:
Sure you are.
Your comment proves otherwise.
Why else would you tell such a blatant lie?

What is this 150 year old outdated theory you speak of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 19 min NorCal Native 75
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 24 min Shirvell s Shrivel 5
John Barrowman Proud Of Gay Kiss At Commonwealt... 26 min cpeter1313 22
Community concerns over ice use among gay men i... 40 min Professor Jumper 17
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 45 min Professor Jumper 15
We Need More Gay Sex on TV 55 min Big mike 76
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Adds up 200,938
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 609
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,889
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 2 hr WasteWater 385
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 6 hr WeTheSheeple 751
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••