Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 5,228

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Full Story

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5710 Dec 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If...
If down were up, I wouldn't need a bra.
But the GOP ran Romney, who then went about insulting much of America.
The GOP did run Romney because the RINO, Karl Rove has to much input.

I never liked Romney but he was better than Obama so had to climb on the wagon.

If I never see or hear Romney again ,it will be just fine, he and his mentor Rove blew the election. Oh well, what is done is done.

"Excluding Palin from the GOP convention: Big mistake? "

http://theweek.com/article/index/231917/exclu...

“happy to be horny”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5711 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you could not be further from the truth.
"but most people don't watch fox news"
"FOX NEWS CHANNEL MARKS DECADE AS THE NUMBER ONE CABLE NEWS NETWORK"
http://press.foxnews.com/2012/01/fox-news-cha...
Sarah did not quit, she resigned and was justified.
At some point, the good public servant has to weigh whether his or her personal political stake is more important than the success of the job itself. The people who are saying, "Well, the people hired her to do a job," are right. Trouble is, the handful of people who keep filing ethics complaint after ethics complaint, aren't allowing her to do her job. How can Palin effectively do her job if she is constantly being bombarded with reporter questions and false allegations?
This, as Palin explained, is what's wrong with the American political system. Too many politicians put their own future ahead of their job description. Just as South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford should step down because his lascivious behavior has rendered him ineffectual, Palin believed her situation -- brought about through no fault of her own -- has rendered her ineffectual, as well.
http://usconservatives.about.com/b/2009/07/07...
Reporters kept asking her questions?????????No wonder you're so outraged...thank goodness reporters don't ask presidential candidates questions or she'd have to quit twice right??Yep Fox news is very highly rated, that still means most americans don't watch it, I know, I know, that means understanding math and everything but you can figure it out I'm sure, ask Sara to help it's not like she's running a presidential campaign or anything so I'm sure she has plenty of time on her hands, I mean what's the prep for being on a Fox broadcast??Here''s the facts hun, we won't be referring to them this lifetime...oh good news everyone Fox has now conceded that Ohio may in fact have gone to the democrats..........

“happy to be horny”

Location hidden

#5712 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
At some point, the good public servant has to weigh whether his or her personal political stake is more important than the success of the job itself. The people who are saying, "Well, the people hired her to do a job," are right. Trouble is, the handful of people who keep filing ethics complaint after ethics complaint, aren't allowing her to do her job. How can Palin effectively do her job if she is constantly being bombarded with reporter questions and false allegations?
This, as Palin explained, is what's wrong with the American political system. Too many politicians put their own future ahead of their job description. Just as South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford should step down because his lascivious behavior has rendered him ineffectual, Palin believed her situation -- brought about through no fault of her own -- has rendered her ineffectual, as well.
A great way to avoid a handful of people making ethics complaints is by governing ethically..........oh well!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#5713 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"You'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
That's quitting.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

#5714 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
From Merrian Webster Dictionary:

QUIT; Verb
To stop, cease, or discontinue
To depart from, leave
To give up or **RESIGN**

RESIGN; Transitive Verb
To give up deliberately
Intransitive Verb
To give up **ONE'S OFFICE** or **POSITION**
cambodia page

Bangkok, Thailand

#5715 Dec 4, 2012
Hi, Please kindly take a look my website http://cambodiapage.info/kh/
okoko

Dakar, Senegal

#5717 Dec 5, 2012
just follow me on twitter @stanleymacloo

Location hidden

#5718 Dec 5, 2012
lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>A great way to avoid a handful of people making ethics complaints is by governing ethically..........oh well!
Oh my, I think you are a clone combo , a combination of Rose and Curtsee.

Either way your other post was very funny but Sarah was not simply asked questions by reporters when she ran for VP but she was asked "gotcha" no win type bias leftist questions by your liberal ilk.

She did govern ethically but the leftist agenda has no limits and they tried to stop her any way they could with frivilous law suit after frivilous law suit.

Location hidden

#5719 Dec 5, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>From Merrian Webster Dictionary:
QUIT; Verb
To stop, cease, or discontinue
To depart from, leave
To give up or **RESIGN**
RESIGN; Transitive Verb
To give up deliberately
Intransitive Verb
To give up **ONE'S OFFICE** or **POSITION**
Why my leftist Dear ,it does seem that both definitions overlap a tad.

resigned past participle, past tense of re·sign (Verb)
Verb
1.Voluntarily leave a job or other position.
2.Give up (an office, power, privilege, etc.).

If memory serves me correct and it ALWAYS does than what Sarah did seems to covered in my definition, she simply resigned and for valid reasons.

Location hidden

#5720 Dec 5, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"You'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
<quoted text>
That's quitting.
<quoted text>
That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her.
"That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her"

Lol Rose, you are a simplistic delight, don't ever change because your child like ignorance is charming.

Sarah was being sued left and right, the law suits were all lies and she felt that she could do more for her state and country by being a political activist outside the "political loop".

I am not to happy with the GOP today because I supported the UN disability treaty and shocked that war veterans such as Bob Dole, McCain and few others support it and the GOP majority would say no.

I do not support free ride for Dem parasites but I do not support cruelty which I saw today and tad ticked.

Sarah would have NOT voted against it.

Palm Springs, California

#5721 Dec 5, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why my leftist Dear ,it does seem that both definitions overlap a tad.
resigned past participle, past tense of re·sign (Verb)
Verb
1.Voluntarily leave a job or other position.
2.Give up (an office, power, privilege, etc.).
If memory serves me correct and it ALWAYS does than what Sarah did seems to covered in my definition, she simply resigned and for valid reasons.
If memory serves me correctly you were bragging about La Duena Palin as NOT quitting but resigning, as if there is ANY difference, or as if 'resigning' is somehow more "classy" than quitting. They are exactly the same.

She couldn't take the heat, so got out of the kitchen and Hollywood, which YOU loathe so deeply, beckoned her bejeweled finger and La Palin jumped like a duck jumps at a snail.

Sadly, she didn't realize that the shelf life for aging ex beauty queens is a short one and even the most interesting white trash gets tedious after a while. I note Honey Boo Boo's show is already on "hiatus" which means not "high enough ratings". You do know I worked in television for over 25 years and GET how it works.

Location hidden

#5722 Dec 5, 2012
lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>Reporters kept asking her questions?????????No wonder you're so outraged...thank goodness reporters don't ask presidential candidates questions or she'd have to quit twice right??Yep Fox news is very highly rated, that still means most americans don't watch it, I know, I know, that means understanding math and everything but you can figure it out I'm sure, ask Sara to help it's not like she's running a presidential campaign or anything so I'm sure she has plenty of time on her hands, I mean what's the prep for being on a Fox broadcast??Here''s the facts hun, we won't be referring to them this lifetime...oh good news everyone Fox has now conceded that Ohio may in fact have gone to the democrats..........
Actually bit more than half the country watches FOX and call me crazy but to me that is MAJORITY.

I have no idea how you define most , majority but I know you Rose,Curtsee clones live in your own world.

Allow me to back up what I have said and by all means ,enjoy your MSNBC because their ratings are so low that soon enough they will be replaced by the new youtube show called "Curtsee the well dressed magician and his 101 orange cats".

FOX News Channel (FNC) achieved a rare television milestone today in clinching ten years as the number one news network in cable television. Having surpassed CNN in January 2002, FNC has now reigned over the cable news universe for an entire decade while continuing to outpace both CNN and MSNBC combined in total viewership, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Remarking on the feat, FOX News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes said,“We are extremely proud of the phenomenal achievement created by the hard work and talent of the FOX News Channel employees and recognize how difficult it is for a cable network to sustain this level of dominance for a decade. America has clearly embraced fair and balanced news.”

Palm Springs, California

#5723 Dec 5, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her"
Lol Rose, you are a simplistic delight, don't ever change because your child like ignorance is charming.
Sarah was being sued left and right, the law suits were all lies and she felt that she could do more for her state and country by being a political activist outside the "political loop".
I am not to happy with the GOP today because I supported the UN disability treaty and shocked that war veterans such as Bob Dole, McCain and few others support it and the GOP majority would say no.
I do not support free ride for Dem parasites but I do not support cruelty which I saw today and tad ticked.
Sarah would have NOT voted against it.
Really? I'm sure Sarah would have ended world hunger and gotten permanent peace in the Mid East and stopped the debt and so on, but we won't know since she up and QUIT so her influence is pretty much moot, except some shrill opinions on Fox, and her NOT being a full time commentator, but a "call in" guest.

Palm Springs, California

#5724 Dec 5, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually bit more than half the country watches FOX and call me crazy but to me that is MAJORITY.
I have no idea how you define most , majority but I know you Rose,Curtsee clones live in your own world.
Allow me to back up what I have said and by all means ,enjoy your MSNBC because their ratings are so low that soon enough they will be replaced by the new youtube show called "Curtsee the well dressed magician and his 101 orange cats".
FOX News Channel (FNC) achieved a rare television milestone today in clinching ten years as the number one news network in cable television. Having surpassed CNN in January 2002, FNC has now reigned over the cable news universe for an entire decade while continuing to outpace both CNN and MSNBC combined in total viewership, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Remarking on the feat, FOX News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes said,“We are extremely proud of the phenomenal achievement created by the hard work and talent of the FOX News Channel employees and recognize how difficult it is for a cable network to sustain this level of dominance for a decade. America has clearly embraced fair and balanced news.”
I WISH I had a show of me being werll dressed with loads of cats. It sounds adorable. HOWEVER, the only way you will see ME on TV is if I can get into a time machine and NOT parade this ancient face all over the air.

You DO realize that the average age of Fox viewers is about 67 which even makes ME look like they need to card me at Applebee's happy hour.

Dear, maybe Fox has many geriatric viewers now, but they are dropping like flies and in a few years they better make sure that the local cemeteries have good cable coverage.

Location hidden

#5725 Dec 5, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I WISH I had a show of me being werll dressed with loads of cats. It sounds adorable. HOWEVER, the only way you will see ME on TV is if I can get into a time machine and NOT parade this ancient face all over the air.
You DO realize that the average age of Fox viewers is about 67 which even makes ME look like they need to card me at Applebee's happy hour.
Dear, maybe Fox has many geriatric viewers now, but they are dropping like flies and in a few years they better make sure that the local cemeteries have good cable coverage.
What an adorable ill informed Alinsky student you are but FOX has a never ending stream of younger voters.

I grant you that MSNBC has a 20 year old college audience but once they turn 30 they go to FOX .

My son does watch MSNBC as does his "Hayley" but that just happens to be what that age group finds entertaining and the lib trash they learn in PA.
As he gets older he will see the light .

The wedding is this Spring (Mona Lott is the flower transgender) lol.
I might rent out your 101 cats to rip my throat out as the day draws near.

"maybe Fox has many geriatric viewers now, but they are dropping like flies and in a few years they better make sure that the local cemeteries have good cable coverage"

Lol that was cute but did you know that FOX is free in many states or if not in your state than the cheapest basic cable has FOX but not MSNBC or CNN. I read that in this forum and looked it up and it is true.

We just switched to satellite type and the few days when we had no cable durng the switch we still got FOX.

FOX is not about the money but about informing the country.

Location hidden

#5726 Dec 5, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>If memory serves me correctly you were bragging about La Duena Palin as NOT quitting but resigning, as if there is ANY difference, or as if 'resigning' is somehow more "classy" than quitting. They are exactly the same.
She couldn't take the heat, so got out of the kitchen and Hollywood, which YOU loathe so deeply, beckoned her bejeweled finger and La Palin jumped like a duck jumps at a snail.
Sadly, she didn't realize that the shelf life for aging ex beauty queens is a short one and even the most interesting white trash gets tedious after a while. I note Honey Boo Boo's show is already on "hiatus" which means not "high enough ratings". You do know I worked in television for over 25 years and GET how it works.
Yes, I recall you worked in TV and let me say , I was sorry to hear that the idea for the reality show you had "Tommy Lee Goes to College" was stolen .

I came up with a show where you and Fafoxy live together ,work together and attend art showings in his state of Arizona.

Location hidden

#5727 Dec 5, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I WISH I had a show of me being werll dressed with loads of cats. It sounds adorable. HOWEVER, the only way you will see ME on TV is if I can get into a time machine and NOT parade this ancient face all over the air.
"HOWEVER, the only way you will see ME on TV is if I can get into a time machine and NOT parade this ancient face all over the air"

A friend of mine had acid peel(chemical peel),infact in your state from a Plastic Surgeon and fantastic. I understand it is common by you . I am thinking about it.

She said it hurt like heck for week after but worth it.

“happy to be horny”

Location hidden

#5728 Dec 5, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, I think you are a clone combo , a combination of Rose and Curtsee.
Either way your other post was very funny but Sarah was not simply asked questions by reporters when she ran for VP but she was asked "gotcha" no win type bias leftist questions by your liberal ilk.
She did govern ethically but the leftist agenda has no limits and they tried to stop her any way they could with frivilous law suit after frivilous law suit.
So you feel that presidential candidates should only be asked questions by people who feel just the same way as them???That,s certainly how they do it in communist countries but I'm not sure it would go over to well here do you??It's also the reason why people like O'reilly, Limbaugh, Coulter and Beck never run for public office, of course they tell folks that they and only they know the best choices, possess a clearer view of the world and have it all figured out but what happens when they leave their safe little foxhole...they get decimated because they can't back up what they believe right????You have to have a tough skin to actually run for office in this country and not just because of the people on the left side of the political spectrum, I mean do you think that hounding Obama for not being born here, or being muslim, was good journalism??Might have been if they were right but sadly they knew all along they were not and decided to not let it go simply because they were aware that it would leave a small minority clutching at theoretical straws for the rest of their days, and as it happens I don't think Fox is the only one at fault, I also have very little regard for MSNBC or websites that fall into "my candidate uber alles" idealogical lines, you seem to feel that any one who doesn't share your view of Ms. palin is a demonical raging lefty with an agenda that must be designed by satan just to make your personal life that much more difficult to bear, and that would include people who have fought all their lives for the right wing, the truth is alas a lot more simple, most of us just don't think she has what it takes to be a good public servant and her career to date has proved us right.Oh btw, the Irish betting firm Paddypower is taking bets on who will be the pres in 2016, SP is 13th in the betting at 66 to 1 odds, the only person at worse odds is Donald Trump at 100 to 1, similar odds to her winning next years Kentucky Derby I'd guess..........

“happy to be horny”

Location hidden

#5729 Dec 5, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god this is ridiculous, go google say "how many people watch fox news" and then subtract that amount from the population of America, I've seen estimates from anywhere between 7 to maybe 22 million, if you can see this as a majority you have a job with the Palin fact checking team, strange that Fox ceo Roger Ailes never mentioned that this was the week that Britain came extremely close to eliminating full freedom of the press, a thousands year old tradition because of the criminal enterprise with which fox founder Rupert Murdoch has ruled his media empire...but hey maybe you are pro tapping rape victims cellphones for quotes and showing 16 yr old girls topless in national newspapers..........

“happy to be horny”

Location hidden

#5730 Dec 5, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I recall you worked in TV and let me say , I was sorry to hear that the idea for the reality show you had "Tommy Lee Goes to College" was stolen .
I came up with a show where you and Fafoxy live together ,work together and attend art showings in his state of Arizona.
We'll never have to endure a "Bristol Palin goes to college" reality show will we???Or as mama grizzly would say, "Book learnin not us for", she has such a way with words doesn't she????I still can't figure out why she isn't teaching american history, her take on Paul Revere's ride was a classic and she could tell kids how we have to side with North Korea..........ooopps!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 min Reverend Alan 4,923
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min Tre H 26,575
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 4 min Brian_G 219,604
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... 6 min woodtick57 19
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Rick in Kansas 5,236
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 11 min Ainu 9
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 13 min WeTheSheeple 5
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr NorCal Native 2,781
Trio to fight gay assault case at evidence hearing 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 19