Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Comments
5,161 - 5,180 of 5,234 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
The laugh would have been on you libs if the GOP would have run that ticket because unlike Romney it would have been the winning ticket.
If...
If down were up, I wouldn't need a bra.
But the GOP ran Romney, who then went about insulting much of America.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There is also the problem that Ms. Palin has a "vacancy" sign plastered to her head.
....and it blinks.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>If you're gonna insult me, stick to the facts. I only have two cats. There is no such thing as a 'cannabis' shirt, it is hemp. You could smoke 20 hemp shirts and not get high for they are completely different plants. Hemp is more like linen, but heavier. There used to be a hemp clothing store near here, but it was too pricey and closed.
Hemp is far easier to raise than cotton and is far less work, and does NOT suck the land dry as cotton does.
It became an issue thanks to William Randolph Hearst back in the earlier part of the 20th Century. They were using hemp for paper products also, but Hearst owned huge forests and was afraid of his profits being hurt. He rallied, in his OWN papers, to make hemp a "dangerous drug", though it would be as dangerous as smoking cotton. He achieved it and to this day it is illegal, though used all over the world, and NOT for getting high.
As for MY clothes, uh, I like Ralph Lauren, or Lands End, which was recently bought by Sears. I'm sorry if those two are NOT up to your high standards. Perhaps Walmart is more to your taste? If you are feeling FANCY, try the Super K Mart. And believe me, I do NOT go out in unwashed clothes, unwashed, indeed. My Kenmore washer and dryer NEVER cool down, or I use the dry cleaners for suits and sweaters, either wool or CASHMERE, by the way. HIPPY? "Hello, 1969, your fads are calling in again from Luv Sarah Palin."
Hemp clothes also last a lot longer than other fabrics.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawrence, are you black?
Others tell me I'm white. I'm not sure though, because I'm a pretty good basketball player.

Are you a biped?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Others tell me I'm not, but I'm a pretty good scrapper.
Now that our pleasantries are over with, why did you ask if I'm black?

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>She might not have a credibility problem with yourself, but most people don't watch fox news and therefore she is still basically only an important figure among those who do, the next wave of young voters will only see her as someone who abandoned public service for personal wealth and as a humorous curiosity item, I'm sorry, I know you really admire her but people under, say 35, overwhelmingly view her as novelty candidate. Letting your daughter go on celeb reality tv was about the stupidest non-presidential move she could have made if she really has ambitions in that regard, she doesn't make smart career decisions at all, nobody respects a quitter, feminists least of all......
Lol you could not be further from the truth.

"but most people don't watch fox news"

"FOX NEWS CHANNEL MARKS DECADE AS THE NUMBER ONE CABLE NEWS NETWORK"

http://press.foxnews.com/2012/01/fox-news-cha...

Sarah did not quit, she resigned and was justified.

At some point, the good public servant has to weigh whether his or her personal political stake is more important than the success of the job itself. The people who are saying, "Well, the people hired her to do a job," are right. Trouble is, the handful of people who keep filing ethics complaint after ethics complaint, aren't allowing her to do her job. How can Palin effectively do her job if she is constantly being bombarded with reporter questions and false allegations?

This, as Palin explained, is what's wrong with the American political system. Too many politicians put their own future ahead of their job description. Just as South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford should step down because his lascivious behavior has rendered him ineffectual, Palin believed her situation -- brought about through no fault of her own -- has rendered her ineffectual, as well.

http://usconservatives.about.com/b/2009/07/07...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If...
If down were up, I wouldn't need a bra.
But the GOP ran Romney, who then went about insulting much of America.
The GOP did run Romney because the RINO, Karl Rove has to much input.

I never liked Romney but he was better than Obama so had to climb on the wagon.

If I never see or hear Romney again ,it will be just fine, he and his mentor Rove blew the election. Oh well, what is done is done.

"Excluding Palin from the GOP convention: Big mistake? "

http://theweek.com/article/index/231917/exclu...

“happy to be horny”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
At some point, the good public servant has to weigh whether his or her personal political stake is more important than the success of the job itself. The people who are saying, "Well, the people hired her to do a job," are right. Trouble is, the handful of people who keep filing ethics complaint after ethics complaint, aren't allowing her to do her job. How can Palin effectively do her job if she is constantly being bombarded with reporter questions and false allegations?
This, as Palin explained, is what's wrong with the American political system. Too many politicians put their own future ahead of their job description. Just as South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford should step down because his lascivious behavior has rendered him ineffectual, Palin believed her situation -- brought about through no fault of her own -- has rendered her ineffectual, as well.
Reporters kept asking her questions?????????No wonder you're so outraged...thank goodness reporters don't ask presidential candidates questions or she'd have to quit twice right??Yep Fox news is very highly rated, that still means most americans don't watch it, I know, I know, that means understanding math and everything but you can figure it out I'm sure, ask Sara to help it's not like she's running a presidential campaign or anything so I'm sure she has plenty of time on her hands, I mean what's the prep for being on a Fox broadcast??Here''s the facts hun, we won't be referring to them this lifetime...oh good news everyone Fox has now conceded that Ohio may in fact have gone to the democrats..........

“happy to be horny”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
A great way to avoid a handful of people making ethics complaints is by governing ethically..........oh well!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"You'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
That's quitting.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
From Merrian Webster Dictionary:

QUIT; Verb
To stop, cease, or discontinue
To depart from, leave
To give up or **RESIGN**

RESIGN; Transitive Verb
To give up deliberately
Intransitive Verb
To give up **ONE'S OFFICE** or **POSITION**
cambodia page

Dusit, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hi, Please kindly take a look my website http://cambodiapage.info/kh/
okoko

Senegal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

just follow me on twitter @stanleymacloo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>A great way to avoid a handful of people making ethics complaints is by governing ethically..........oh well!
Oh my, I think you are a clone combo , a combination of Rose and Curtsee.

Either way your other post was very funny but Sarah was not simply asked questions by reporters when she ran for VP but she was asked "gotcha" no win type bias leftist questions by your liberal ilk.

She did govern ethically but the leftist agenda has no limits and they tried to stop her any way they could with frivilous law suit after frivilous law suit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>From Merrian Webster Dictionary:
QUIT; Verb
To stop, cease, or discontinue
To depart from, leave
To give up or **RESIGN**
RESIGN; Transitive Verb
To give up deliberately
Intransitive Verb
To give up **ONE'S OFFICE** or **POSITION**
Why my leftist Dear ,it does seem that both definitions overlap a tad.

resigned past participle, past tense of re·sign (Verb)
Verb
1.Voluntarily leave a job or other position.
2.Give up (an office, power, privilege, etc.).

If memory serves me correct and it ALWAYS does than what Sarah did seems to covered in my definition, she simply resigned and for valid reasons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"You'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
<quoted text>
That's quitting.
<quoted text>
That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her.
"That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her"

Lol Rose, you are a simplistic delight, don't ever change because your child like ignorance is charming.

Sarah was being sued left and right, the law suits were all lies and she felt that she could do more for her state and country by being a political activist outside the "political loop".

I am not to happy with the GOP today because I supported the UN disability treaty and shocked that war veterans such as Bob Dole, McCain and few others support it and the GOP majority would say no.

I do not support free ride for Dem parasites but I do not support cruelty which I saw today and tad ticked.

Sarah would have NOT voted against it.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why my leftist Dear ,it does seem that both definitions overlap a tad.
resigned past participle, past tense of re·sign (Verb)
Verb
1.Voluntarily leave a job or other position.
2.Give up (an office, power, privilege, etc.).
If memory serves me correct and it ALWAYS does than what Sarah did seems to covered in my definition, she simply resigned and for valid reasons.
If memory serves me correctly you were bragging about La Duena Palin as NOT quitting but resigning, as if there is ANY difference, or as if 'resigning' is somehow more "classy" than quitting. They are exactly the same.

She couldn't take the heat, so got out of the kitchen and Hollywood, which YOU loathe so deeply, beckoned her bejeweled finger and La Palin jumped like a duck jumps at a snail.

Sadly, she didn't realize that the shelf life for aging ex beauty queens is a short one and even the most interesting white trash gets tedious after a while. I note Honey Boo Boo's show is already on "hiatus" which means not "high enough ratings". You do know I worked in television for over 25 years and GET how it works.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>Reporters kept asking her questions?????????No wonder you're so outraged...thank goodness reporters don't ask presidential candidates questions or she'd have to quit twice right??Yep Fox news is very highly rated, that still means most americans don't watch it, I know, I know, that means understanding math and everything but you can figure it out I'm sure, ask Sara to help it's not like she's running a presidential campaign or anything so I'm sure she has plenty of time on her hands, I mean what's the prep for being on a Fox broadcast??Here''s the facts hun, we won't be referring to them this lifetime...oh good news everyone Fox has now conceded that Ohio may in fact have gone to the democrats..........
Actually bit more than half the country watches FOX and call me crazy but to me that is MAJORITY.

I have no idea how you define most , majority but I know you Rose,Curtsee clones live in your own world.

Allow me to back up what I have said and by all means ,enjoy your MSNBC because their ratings are so low that soon enough they will be replaced by the new youtube show called "Curtsee the well dressed magician and his 101 orange cats".

FOX News Channel (FNC) achieved a rare television milestone today in clinching ten years as the number one news network in cable television. Having surpassed CNN in January 2002, FNC has now reigned over the cable news universe for an entire decade while continuing to outpace both CNN and MSNBC combined in total viewership, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Remarking on the feat, FOX News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes said,“We are extremely proud of the phenomenal achievement created by the hard work and talent of the FOX News Channel employees and recognize how difficult it is for a cable network to sustain this level of dominance for a decade. America has clearly embraced fair and balanced news.”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her"
Lol Rose, you are a simplistic delight, don't ever change because your child like ignorance is charming.
Sarah was being sued left and right, the law suits were all lies and she felt that she could do more for her state and country by being a political activist outside the "political loop".
I am not to happy with the GOP today because I supported the UN disability treaty and shocked that war veterans such as Bob Dole, McCain and few others support it and the GOP majority would say no.
I do not support free ride for Dem parasites but I do not support cruelty which I saw today and tad ticked.
Sarah would have NOT voted against it.
Really? I'm sure Sarah would have ended world hunger and gotten permanent peace in the Mid East and stopped the debt and so on, but we won't know since she up and QUIT so her influence is pretty much moot, except some shrill opinions on Fox, and her NOT being a full time commentator, but a "call in" guest.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually bit more than half the country watches FOX and call me crazy but to me that is MAJORITY.
I have no idea how you define most , majority but I know you Rose,Curtsee clones live in your own world.
Allow me to back up what I have said and by all means ,enjoy your MSNBC because their ratings are so low that soon enough they will be replaced by the new youtube show called "Curtsee the well dressed magician and his 101 orange cats".
FOX News Channel (FNC) achieved a rare television milestone today in clinching ten years as the number one news network in cable television. Having surpassed CNN in January 2002, FNC has now reigned over the cable news universe for an entire decade while continuing to outpace both CNN and MSNBC combined in total viewership, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Remarking on the feat, FOX News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes said,“We are extremely proud of the phenomenal achievement created by the hard work and talent of the FOX News Channel employees and recognize how difficult it is for a cable network to sustain this level of dominance for a decade. America has clearly embraced fair and balanced news.”
I WISH I had a show of me being werll dressed with loads of cats. It sounds adorable. HOWEVER, the only way you will see ME on TV is if I can get into a time machine and NOT parade this ancient face all over the air.

You DO realize that the average age of Fox viewers is about 67 which even makes ME look like they need to card me at Applebee's happy hour.

Dear, maybe Fox has many geriatric viewers now, but they are dropping like flies and in a few years they better make sure that the local cemeteries have good cable coverage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••