Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Comments (Page 258)

Showing posts 5,141 - 5,160 of5,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. For the past few years, as a result of the daily struggle to get my kid off to school, I have lost all ability to sleep past 6 in the morning - even on weekends or vacations.
btw... our daughter is 11 years old and knows that it's her responsibility to get up and get ready for school on time. if she fails to wake up after one poke we simply leave her sleeping and she receives an unexcused absence from school. it's her problem, not mine.

if she's not ready on time on the mornings that my wife has to leave early for work, then she simply leaves without her. that's the rule. it's our school, it's your job to get ready.

“happy to be horny”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
I admit that this was NOT a good year but Sarah still has influence and as much as you leftist kid out of fear, you libtards know it.
Keep in mind that Sarah drew 40 million when she gave her VP speech and had a much greater audience than Ryan in her VP debate.
To me that sounds like someone who you libs want to keep down because she has the ability to create winners and is a wnner.
"Vice Presidential Speech Viewership...Palin has the record
--- Sarah Palin drew 40 million (vs) Paul Ryan 22 million"
http://www.redstate.com/kfobbs/2012/09/02/sar...
Being a high profile figure( very often for the wrong reasons, like that embarassing Katie Couric interview among others) does not necessarliy translate into influence, especially the kind of influence one would need to garner to be the president.She did draw a very big audience for that speech and people listened and then promptly turned to Obama in droves, women and independents especially voted Democrat in 2008 and when asked the question of how Palin being on the Rep ticket this time around would affect the independent voters, the results were the same, she has a credibility problem that can't be easily overcome among educated and independent voters, and most women see her as a giant step backwards for feminism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>Being a high profile figure( very often for the wrong reasons, like that embarassing Katie Couric interview among others) does not necessarliy translate into influence, especially the kind of influence one would need to garner to be the president.She did draw a very big audience for that speech and people listened and then promptly turned to Obama in droves, women and independents especially voted Democrat in 2008 and when asked the question of how Palin being on the Rep ticket this time around would affect the independent voters, the results were the same, she has a credibility problem that can't be easily overcome among educated and independent voters, and most women see her as a giant step backwards for feminism.
but you'll have to admit, she's funny as hell.

PALIN/BACHMAN in '16
the world needs a laugh

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
fr luv Sarah Palin:
>I admit that this was NOT a good year but Sarah still has influence and as much as you leftist kid out of fear, you libtards know it....<
No, I do NOT "know it", because it's a LIE, and you KNOW it.
Your bff has had her unwanted 15 seconds of fame. She LOST. Get over it, and grow UP. She's a loser, and so is her entire family.
You fear a real feminist and that is why you fear Sarah.She will not back down when you libs play the old and tired racist and anti-woman card.

"Sarah Palin: Susan Rice Attacks Aren't Racist, Sexist '

What the heck does this have to do with gender, or skin color, or anything else? This has to do with competency, and Susan Rice's handling of Libya has been part and parcel of the Obama Administration's handling of Libya, which has been appalling," Palin said Friday on "On the Record" with Greta Van Susteren. "It's been atrocious, and it's really indicative of a lack of competency and truthfulness, and certainly transparency, in the entire Obama Administration. It has nothing to do with her gender."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/01/sara...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>Being a high profile figure( very often for the wrong reasons, like that embarassing Katie Couric interview among others) does not necessarliy translate into influence, especially the kind of influence one would need to garner to be the president.She did draw a very big audience for that speech and people listened and then promptly turned to Obama in droves, women and independents especially voted Democrat in 2008 and when asked the question of how Palin being on the Rep ticket this time around would affect the independent voters, the results were the same, she has a credibility problem that can't be easily overcome among educated and independent voters, and most women see her as a giant step backwards for feminism.
She does not have a credibility problem , it is your leftist messiah who has that problem.

"The mama grizzlies, they rise up," Palin said, adding that such women "can give their child life, in addition to pursuing career and education and avocations. Society wants to tell these young women otherwise. These feminist groups want to tell these women that,'No, you're not capable of doing both.' ""

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/20/opini...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I have only TWO cats, dear. Luke and Duke, twin brothers who I adopted from a shelter when they were only just tiny.
WHY are you watching "American Dad"? It is not exactly real conservative values! I happen to LOVE "AD" and it is my favorite of the Fox cartoons, since it is real gay friendly, especially 'Roger', their pet alien.
I have a friend who reminds me of Roger and tease him about it all the time and even painted a portrait of Roger on a t-shirt with cloth paint and gave it to him for his last birthday. He LOVES it. I may send YOU a 'Halley' t-shirt for Christmas. Medium OK?
American Dad is funny .I watch all types of comedy.

No Dear ,you have way more than 2 cats.

You have 2 cats per square foot in that tax payer subsidized leftist commune you live in.

"He LOVES it. I may send YOU a 'Halley' t-shirt for Christmas. Medium OK?"

Medium is fine but is it one of the cannibs shirts ,the left wing Ca hippies so proudly wear?

I read they shrink when washed ,which is not a problem in your unwashed beatnik hippie culture but we conservatives prefer clean clothes.

As always my best to your 101 cats all named Barney Frank.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
but you'll have to admit, she's funny as hell.
PALIN/BACHMAN in '16
the world needs a laugh
The laugh would have been on you libs if the GOP would have run that ticket because unlike Romney it would have been the winning ticket.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. For the past few years, as a result of the daily struggle to get my kid off to school, I have lost all ability to sleep past 6 in the morning - even on weekends or vacations.
Have you tried watching CNN or MSNBC?

I have heard that they make you comatose.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
The laugh would have been on you libs if the GOP would have run that ticket because unlike Romney it would have been the winning ticket.
We all know what your opinion is worth.... NOTHING.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you watch FUX "news" because you're always wrong. The funny part is you can't figure out why you are always wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
i certainly hope so. one at a time they're a laugh riot... can you imagine them sharing an office? the world would never be able to stop laughing at their inane comments.

as my grandmother'd say,'neither one of them've got the brains god give a wooden goose'.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
American Dad is funny .I watch all types of comedy.
No Dear ,you have way more than 2 cats.
You have 2 cats per square foot in that tax payer subsidized leftist commune you live in.
"He LOVES it. I may send YOU a 'Halley' t-shirt for Christmas. Medium OK?"
Medium is fine but is it one of the cannibs shirts ,the left wing Ca hippies so proudly wear?
I read they shrink when washed ,which is not a problem in your unwashed beatnik hippie culture but we conservatives prefer clean clothes.
As always my best to your 101 cats all named Barney Frank.
If you're gonna insult me, stick to the facts. I only have two cats. There is no such thing as a 'cannabis' shirt, it is hemp. You could smoke 20 hemp shirts and not get high for they are completely different plants. Hemp is more like linen, but heavier. There used to be a hemp clothing store near here, but it was too pricey and closed.

Hemp is far easier to raise than cotton and is far less work, and does NOT suck the land dry as cotton does.

It became an issue thanks to William Randolph Hearst back in the earlier part of the 20th Century. They were using hemp for paper products also, but Hearst owned huge forests and was afraid of his profits being hurt. He rallied, in his OWN papers, to make hemp a "dangerous drug", though it would be as dangerous as smoking cotton. He achieved it and to this day it is illegal, though used all over the world, and NOT for getting high.

As for MY clothes, uh, I like Ralph Lauren, or Lands End, which was recently bought by Sears. I'm sorry if those two are NOT up to your high standards. Perhaps Walmart is more to your taste? If you are feeling FANCY, try the Super K Mart. And believe me, I do NOT go out in unwashed clothes, unwashed, indeed. My Kenmore washer and dryer NEVER cool down, or I use the dry cleaners for suits and sweaters, either wool or CASHMERE, by the way. HIPPY? "Hello, 1969, your fads are calling in again from Luv Sarah Palin."

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
How to you suppose that anyone who says anything positive about Sarah Palin could be taken seriously? By definition, you would have to be more clueless than Sarah. And that, my Palin-loving friend, could not even manage a #1 on the intelligence scale.
Your screen name puts you at a huge credibility disadvantage.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

fr luv Sarah Palin:

>You fear a real feminist and that is why you fear Sarah.She will not back down when you libs play the old and tired racist and anti-woman card....<

I AM a feminist, and the ice queen is NOT one. Get a clue, get someone else to WORSHIP (and don't deny it, you know that it's true), and grow UP.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

fr luv:

>She does not have a credibility problem...<

Yes, she does. It's too bad that you've not figured that out YET.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> By definition, you would have to be more clueless than Sarah.
i'm sorry... that's just not possible. that's why we need her for president.

PALIN/BACHMAN IN '16
the world needs a laugh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry... that's just not possible. that's why we need her for president.
PALIN/BACHMAN IN '16
the world needs a laugh
The world might laugh to keep from crying.

“happy to be horny”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not have a credibility problem , it is your leftist messiah who has that problem.
"The mama grizzlies, they rise up," Palin said, adding that such women "can give their child life, in addition to pursuing career and education and avocations. Society wants to tell these young women otherwise. These feminist groups want to tell these women that,'No, you're not capable of doing both.' ""
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/20/opini...
She might not have a credibility problem with yourself, but most people don't watch fox news and therefore she is still basically only an important figure among those who do, the next wave of young voters will only see her as someone who abandoned public service for personal wealth and as a humorous curiosity item, I'm sorry, I know you really admire her but people under, say 35, overwhelmingly view her as novelty candidate. Letting your daughter go on celeb reality tv was about the stupidest non-presidential move she could have made if she really has ambitions in that regard, she doesn't make smart career decisions at all, nobody respects a quitter, feminists least of all......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>She might not have a credibility problem with yourself, but most people don't watch fox news and therefore she is still basically only an important figure among those who do, the next wave of young voters will only see her as someone who abandoned public service for personal wealth and as a humorous curiosity item, I'm sorry, I know you really admire her but people under, say 35, overwhelmingly view her as novelty candidate. Letting your daughter go on celeb reality tv was about the stupidest non-presidential move she could have made if she really has ambitions in that regard, she doesn't make smart career decisions at all, nobody respects a quitter, feminists least of all......
There is also the problem that Ms. Palin has a "vacancy" sign plastered to her head.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You fear a real feminist and that is why you fear Sarah.She will not back down when you libs play the old and tired racist and anti-woman card...
She did back down, she quit her job as governor of Alaska.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,141 - 5,160 of5,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••