Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports ...

Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

There are 5255 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5694 Dec 2, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried watching CNN or MSNBC?
I have heard that they make you comatose.
How to you suppose that anyone who says anything positive about Sarah Palin could be taken seriously? By definition, you would have to be more clueless than Sarah. And that, my Palin-loving friend, could not even manage a #1 on the intelligence scale.
Your screen name puts you at a huge credibility disadvantage.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5695 Dec 2, 2012
fr luv Sarah Palin:

>You fear a real feminist and that is why you fear Sarah.She will not back down when you libs play the old and tired racist and anti-woman card....<

I AM a feminist, and the ice queen is NOT one. Get a clue, get someone else to WORSHIP (and don't deny it, you know that it's true), and grow UP.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5696 Dec 2, 2012
fr luv:

>She does not have a credibility problem...<

Yes, she does. It's too bad that you've not figured that out YET.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5697 Dec 2, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> By definition, you would have to be more clueless than Sarah.
i'm sorry... that's just not possible. that's why we need her for president.

PALIN/BACHMAN IN '16
the world needs a laugh

Location hidden

#5698 Dec 3, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry... that's just not possible. that's why we need her for president.
PALIN/BACHMAN IN '16
the world needs a laugh
The world might laugh to keep from crying.

“happy to be horny”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5699 Dec 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not have a credibility problem , it is your leftist messiah who has that problem.
"The mama grizzlies, they rise up," Palin said, adding that such women "can give their child life, in addition to pursuing career and education and avocations. Society wants to tell these young women otherwise. These feminist groups want to tell these women that,'No, you're not capable of doing both.' ""
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/20/opini...
She might not have a credibility problem with yourself, but most people don't watch fox news and therefore she is still basically only an important figure among those who do, the next wave of young voters will only see her as someone who abandoned public service for personal wealth and as a humorous curiosity item, I'm sorry, I know you really admire her but people under, say 35, overwhelmingly view her as novelty candidate. Letting your daughter go on celeb reality tv was about the stupidest non-presidential move she could have made if she really has ambitions in that regard, she doesn't make smart career decisions at all, nobody respects a quitter, feminists least of all......

Location hidden

#5700 Dec 3, 2012
lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>She might not have a credibility problem with yourself, but most people don't watch fox news and therefore she is still basically only an important figure among those who do, the next wave of young voters will only see her as someone who abandoned public service for personal wealth and as a humorous curiosity item, I'm sorry, I know you really admire her but people under, say 35, overwhelmingly view her as novelty candidate. Letting your daughter go on celeb reality tv was about the stupidest non-presidential move she could have made if she really has ambitions in that regard, she doesn't make smart career decisions at all, nobody respects a quitter, feminists least of all......
There is also the problem that Ms. Palin has a "vacancy" sign plastered to her head.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#5701 Dec 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You fear a real feminist and that is why you fear Sarah.She will not back down when you libs play the old and tired racist and anti-woman card...
She did back down, she quit her job as governor of Alaska.

Panorama City, CA

#5702 Dec 3, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
The laugh would have been on you libs if the GOP would have run that ticket because unlike Romney it would have been the winning ticket.
If...
If down were up, I wouldn't need a bra.
But the GOP ran Romney, who then went about insulting much of America.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5703 Dec 3, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There is also the problem that Ms. Palin has a "vacancy" sign plastered to her head.
....and it blinks.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#5704 Dec 3, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>If you're gonna insult me, stick to the facts. I only have two cats. There is no such thing as a 'cannabis' shirt, it is hemp. You could smoke 20 hemp shirts and not get high for they are completely different plants. Hemp is more like linen, but heavier. There used to be a hemp clothing store near here, but it was too pricey and closed.
Hemp is far easier to raise than cotton and is far less work, and does NOT suck the land dry as cotton does.
It became an issue thanks to William Randolph Hearst back in the earlier part of the 20th Century. They were using hemp for paper products also, but Hearst owned huge forests and was afraid of his profits being hurt. He rallied, in his OWN papers, to make hemp a "dangerous drug", though it would be as dangerous as smoking cotton. He achieved it and to this day it is illegal, though used all over the world, and NOT for getting high.
As for MY clothes, uh, I like Ralph Lauren, or Lands End, which was recently bought by Sears. I'm sorry if those two are NOT up to your high standards. Perhaps Walmart is more to your taste? If you are feeling FANCY, try the Super K Mart. And believe me, I do NOT go out in unwashed clothes, unwashed, indeed. My Kenmore washer and dryer NEVER cool down, or I use the dry cleaners for suits and sweaters, either wool or CASHMERE, by the way. HIPPY? "Hello, 1969, your fads are calling in again from Luv Sarah Palin."
Hemp clothes also last a lot longer than other fabrics.

Location hidden

#5706 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawrence, are you black?
Others tell me I'm white. I'm not sure though, because I'm a pretty good basketball player.

Are you a biped?

Location hidden

#5708 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Others tell me I'm not, but I'm a pretty good scrapper.
Now that our pleasantries are over with, why did you ask if I'm black?

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5709 Dec 4, 2012
lisawow wrote:
<quoted text>She might not have a credibility problem with yourself, but most people don't watch fox news and therefore she is still basically only an important figure among those who do, the next wave of young voters will only see her as someone who abandoned public service for personal wealth and as a humorous curiosity item, I'm sorry, I know you really admire her but people under, say 35, overwhelmingly view her as novelty candidate. Letting your daughter go on celeb reality tv was about the stupidest non-presidential move she could have made if she really has ambitions in that regard, she doesn't make smart career decisions at all, nobody respects a quitter, feminists least of all......
Lol you could not be further from the truth.

"but most people don't watch fox news"

"FOX NEWS CHANNEL MARKS DECADE AS THE NUMBER ONE CABLE NEWS NETWORK"

http://press.foxnews.com/2012/01/fox-news-cha...

Sarah did not quit, she resigned and was justified.

At some point, the good public servant has to weigh whether his or her personal political stake is more important than the success of the job itself. The people who are saying, "Well, the people hired her to do a job," are right. Trouble is, the handful of people who keep filing ethics complaint after ethics complaint, aren't allowing her to do her job. How can Palin effectively do her job if she is constantly being bombarded with reporter questions and false allegations?

This, as Palin explained, is what's wrong with the American political system. Too many politicians put their own future ahead of their job description. Just as South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford should step down because his lascivious behavior has rendered him ineffectual, Palin believed her situation -- brought about through no fault of her own -- has rendered her ineffectual, as well.

http://usconservatives.about.com/b/2009/07/07...

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#5710 Dec 4, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If...
If down were up, I wouldn't need a bra.
But the GOP ran Romney, who then went about insulting much of America.
The GOP did run Romney because the RINO, Karl Rove has to much input.

I never liked Romney but he was better than Obama so had to climb on the wagon.

If I never see or hear Romney again ,it will be just fine, he and his mentor Rove blew the election. Oh well, what is done is done.

"Excluding Palin from the GOP convention: Big mistake? "

http://theweek.com/article/index/231917/exclu...

“happy to be horny”

Location hidden

#5711 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
At some point, the good public servant has to weigh whether his or her personal political stake is more important than the success of the job itself. The people who are saying, "Well, the people hired her to do a job," are right. Trouble is, the handful of people who keep filing ethics complaint after ethics complaint, aren't allowing her to do her job. How can Palin effectively do her job if she is constantly being bombarded with reporter questions and false allegations?
This, as Palin explained, is what's wrong with the American political system. Too many politicians put their own future ahead of their job description. Just as South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford should step down because his lascivious behavior has rendered him ineffectual, Palin believed her situation -- brought about through no fault of her own -- has rendered her ineffectual, as well.
Reporters kept asking her questions?????????No wonder you're so outraged...thank goodness reporters don't ask presidential candidates questions or she'd have to quit twice right??Yep Fox news is very highly rated, that still means most americans don't watch it, I know, I know, that means understanding math and everything but you can figure it out I'm sure, ask Sara to help it's not like she's running a presidential campaign or anything so I'm sure she has plenty of time on her hands, I mean what's the prep for being on a Fox broadcast??Here''s the facts hun, we won't be referring to them this lifetime...oh good news everyone Fox has now conceded that Ohio may in fact have gone to the democrats..........

“happy to be horny”

Location hidden

#5712 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
A great way to avoid a handful of people making ethics complaints is by governing ethically..........oh well!

Panorama City, CA

#5713 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
"You'll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
That's quitting.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
That's a long, rambling way to say she quit because people said mean things about her.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

#5714 Dec 4, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
From Merrian Webster Dictionary:

QUIT; Verb
To stop, cease, or discontinue
To depart from, leave
To give up or **RESIGN**

RESIGN; Transitive Verb
To give up deliberately
Intransitive Verb
To give up **ONE'S OFFICE** or **POSITION**
cambodia page

Bangkok, Thailand

#5715 Dec 4, 2012
Hi, Please kindly take a look my website http://cambodiapage.info/kh/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News God can deliver homosexuals - Foh-Amoaning 11 min Albert 2
News Crystal meth, gay men and sex - a 'perfect storm' 16 min Albert 6
News Transgender Kansas teacher honored with award 36 min Albert 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 61,035
News School textbook with gay maths problem go viral 2 hr Wondering 58
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr Nakedgirls2 19,244
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 10 hr Mahu 28,021
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... 12 hr Jello Pudding 109
News Kansas teacher moves after receiving threats fo... 15 hr GodSmacked 50