Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Comments
5,081 - 5,100 of 5,234 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
so wait, are you saying women very different from men?
No two people are the same. Even identical twins are not the same. That's not an issue. The issue is equality before the law. Men and women are both citizens, and they should have equal protection under the law.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I thought of all of you my cherished TOPIX clueless libtard friends when I saw the great news.

Four years from now is a long time but do not give me that bull that her so called 15 minutes are up because she is still loved and respected.

"Sarah Palin 2016? Conservative Pundit Charlotte Allen Thinks That's A Fantastic Idea "

Allen argues that Palin could disarm the Democrats' "war on women" refrain because she's a woman who has daughters. Palin is also anti-gay marriage, but has gay fans, which Allen appears to suggest she could use to build some support in the LGBT arena. And Palin's son is an Iraq war vet, so she's got the "patriot" card down

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19/sara...
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
I thought of all of you my cherished TOPIX clueless libtard friends when I saw the great news.
Four years from now is a long time but do not give me that bull that her so called 15 minutes are up because she is still loved and respected.
"Sarah Palin 2016? Conservative Pundit Charlotte Allen Thinks That's A Fantastic Idea "
Allen argues that Palin could disarm the Democrats' "war on women" refrain because she's a woman who has daughters. Palin is also anti-gay marriage, but has gay fans, which Allen appears to suggest she could use to build some support in the LGBT arena. And Palin's son is an Iraq war vet, so she's got the "patriot" card down
hahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahaha

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, you moron. I thought you would learn your lesson after your total embarrassment from the last election, but nooooooo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahaha
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, you moron. I thought you would learn your lesson after your total embarrassment from the last election, but nooooooo
Wow are you lib dense.

I predicted that Romney was only hurting himself and would regret not including Sarah in the GOP convention because if nothing else she can bring out the vote and mobolize younger independent voters.

My prediction was correct and now more and more big GOP players realize this. Sarah has amazing untapped potential.

You are lib tunnel visioned and clueless.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you lib dense.
I predicted that Romney was only hurting himself and would regret not including Sarah in the GOP convention because if nothing else she can bring out the vote and mobolize younger independent voters.
My prediction was correct and now more and more big GOP players realize this. Sarah has amazing untapped potential.
hahahahah Your prediction was correct?

hahahahahah
ahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahah

You are HILARIOUS!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you lib dense.
Young voters are precisely the demographic that Palin doesn't appeal to, your own Republican supporters have pointed this out numerous times in the past and so do all the polls. Perhaps in 4 years she will have learned from her previous mistakes and gotten herself up to speed on all the issues she was inadequate in understanding but that's a big if, she'd also have to distance herself from Fox News as this hurts her really badly among independent voters as John McCain stated more than once during the election.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sugar star wrote:
<quoted text>Young voters are precisely the demographic that Palin doesn't appeal to, your own Republican supporters have pointed this out numerous times in the past and so do all the polls. Perhaps in 4 years she will have learned from her previous mistakes and gotten herself up to speed on all the issues she was inadequate in understanding but that's a big if, she'd also have to distance herself from Fox News as this hurts her really badly among independent voters as John McCain stated more than once during the election.
Her Royal Paliness is SO unappealing to anyone under 60 it is laughable. She is the perfect Republican beat off fantasy...attractive, safe, conservative, dumb. Every tea bagger in front of his 19 inch Zenith Color TV that he bought in 1975, thought that every one of La duena Palin's vulgar winks was meant for his feeble eyes only.

She reminds me of the older pretty waitress at the low price coffee shop who calls all her customers "hon" or "baby" and the old fools eat up her flattery and leave her an extra dollar tip for the Sunrise Special, two eggs, two sausages, hash browns and toast, all for $6.95. Of course she is not interested in the old geezers, she just wants a bigger tip.(I am into early geezerhood myself, so am ALLOWED to be ageist!)

"Can I give you a freshener on your coffee, sweetheart?" giving the poor old dear a boner he hasn't enjoyed since 1990.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Too bad you didn't check the LA Times letter page where this op-ed piece first appeared to see how your fellow republicans are reacting to this idea...very, very negatively. I don't think Charlotte Allen is the kind of person you'd want to have on your side if you are hoping to get out the young or the female vote...here's what she had to say about women earlier this year..."the theory that women are the dumber sex is amply supported by nuerological and standardized-testing evidence".......with friends like that who needs enemies??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Her Royal Paliness is SO unappealing to anyone under 60 it is laughable. She is the perfect Republican beat off fantasy...attractive, safe, conservative, dumb. Every tea bagger in front of his 19 inch Zenith Color TV that he bought in 1975, thought that every one of La duena Palin's vulgar winks was meant for his feeble eyes only.
She reminds me of the older pretty waitress at the low price coffee shop who calls all her customers "hon" or "baby" and the old fools eat up her flattery and leave her an extra dollar tip for the Sunrise Special, two eggs, two sausages, hash browns and toast, all for $6.95. Of course she is not interested in the old geezers, she just wants a bigger tip.(I am into early geezerhood myself, so am ALLOWED to be ageist!)
"Can I give you a freshener on your coffee, sweetheart?" giving the poor old dear a boner he hasn't enjoyed since 1990.
LSP didn't include the bit of the endorsement where Ms Allen concedes Palin has no practical credentials but would probably beat Hilary because she's prettier...how did Fox let this genius slip through their hands?

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Her Royal Paliness is SO unappealing to anyone under 60 it is laughable. She is the perfect Republican beat off fantasy...attractive, safe, conservative, dumb. Every tea bagger in front of his 19 inch Zenith Color TV that he bought in 1975, thought that every one of La duena Palin's vulgar winks was meant for his feeble eyes only.
Even funnier is that LSP is apparently actually a guy, like Jane D'OH!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
How could anybody vote for someone who just quit? Even if I agreed with Palin on every issue, I wouldn't vote for her for that reason. President of the US is a tough job and it's in the public eye. What if somebody said something mean about her? Would she quit?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sugar star wrote:
<quoted text>LSP didn't include the bit of the endorsement where Ms Allen concedes Palin has no practical credentials but would probably beat Hilary because she's prettier...how did Fox let this genius slip through their hands?
I've read that most of the Fox reporters do NOT like Her Paliness and she has feuds going with all of them.

They keep her around to make her screechy voiced comments once a month since she has the geriatric demographic. The ones who like the early bird special and are in bed by 8 PM.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you lib dense.
You predicted Romney would *win*, and took great pleasure in telling us how you were going to rub his victory in Mona and my faces...

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Even funnier is that LSP is apparently actually a guy, like Jane D'OH!
Actually, she is not. It is odd to see a woman in love with La Palin, but hey, no accounting for the cult of personality.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you lib dense.
Since, as fate (your incredible ability to rationalize), would have it you’re always right, please expound in some considerable detail your conviction that “Sarah has amazing untapped potential.” The only potential I’ve observed her demonstrate is commanding her enterprise of meaningless self-promotion from her tour bus, which has delivered her to the obscurity that she has worked so diligently to achieve.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Even funnier is that LSP is apparently actually a guy, like Jane D'OH!
you know, last night i was watching a british trivia quiz show online and one of the questions asked was,'what was the biggest joke to ever come out of alaska?' and all four contestants shouted,'SARA PALIN!'

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Since, as fate (your incredible ability to rationalize), would have it you’re always right, please expound in some considerable detail your conviction that “Sarah has amazing untapped potential.” The only potential I’ve observed her demonstrate is commanding her enterprise of meaningless self-promotion from her tour bus, which has delivered her to the obscurity that she has worked so diligently to achieve.
oddly enough barbara bush gave a rousing endorsement of sara palin saying,'absolutely the best thing that ms. palin could do for the united states is to stay in alaska and keep quiet.'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, she is not. It is odd to see a woman in love with La Palin, but hey, no accounting for the cult of personality.
I am not in love with Sarah but respect her abilities and her triumph over the lib media.

If you look at her fan club 90% of us are women , we do not love her in that sense like you love Saul Alinsky and Rose and Mona love Mao Tse Tung but we respect her and feel she would be a great president.

I have posted links to her fan club before but TOPIX deletes the post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
you know, last night i was watching a british trivia quiz show online and one of the questions asked was,'what was the biggest joke to ever come out of alaska?' and all four contestants shouted,'SARA PALIN!'
Oh how cute a pack of communist having a bit of fun at Sarah's expense, granted they could not hold a candle to her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You predicted Romney would *win*, and took great pleasure in telling us how you were going to rub his victory in Mona and my faces...
Lol your to cute , another priceless lib who forgets what a disaster Obama's 4 years were but does not forget irrelevant things.

Yes, I did say that I was going to rub it in but things did not turn out as planned.

I wrote out a long and funny but bit#hy post which was loaded with zingers but low and behold it remains stored in my drafts.

I sense you are starting to see that Sarah might have several qualities you respect and might be considering supporting her in 2016 if things do not improve.

You are not as lib clueless as others think and there is hope for you.

We chat in the Sarah forum and invite new people as the forum has been dead . You have to sign up and anti-Sarah posts are deleted so don't go in looking for trouble.

http://teamsarah.ning.com/

I think Mona signed up as we have a new person who goes by "Disgusting Lib LOSER".

I wanted to start a Topix Sarah forum where fans can meet but people like Curtsee would ruin it with his spelling corrections and anal retentive rants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••