Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Comments (Page 253)

Showing posts 5,041 - 5,060 of5,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yup. That was the failed 2008 strategy...
Hah!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supports Sharia law,
Liar
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
anti-Christian agenda,
Liar. He was the ONLY "Christian" on the ballot, by fundie xian definitions of what a christian is.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
anti-Capitalist,
Liar
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
and he is weak and our enemies know it so if he succeeds than we are doomed.
Liar
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
He is the Black plaque and no it is not meant to be racist but that is what the plaque was called.
Liar
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Now it looks like there is a wacky libtard job costing agenda with the "global warming" garbage which is proven not to be caused by humans.
Liar. And it is plaGue, not "plaque". Plaque is that stiff that a dentist would scrap off of your teeth, if you ever went to a dentist. If you still had any teeth...

Wow, an entire post with not one shred of truth. A new low, even for you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

sugar star wrote:
<quoted text>if biological procreation and marriage is so important to our society she must hate that Jesus fella, 12 apostles and not one of them female????Sounds a bit fishy to me lol!
Well, Jesus did have his "beloved" disciple, John...

Actually, the best evidence is that Jesus WAS married,(they called him Rabbi, a title reserved for married men) but the early church removed most of the evidence as they went further and further into anti-woman heresy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
... I will say that I couldn't stand Romney and he was a horse's azz if I never see his face again it is to soon for me.
Proof that even a stopped clock is right twice a day!

DNF

“A seat at the family table”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yup. That was the failed 2008 strategy...
Wow we agree on something. Not sure which of us is going to have more trouble sleeping tonight!

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yah, that's not what I said, given I am fully aware that our right to procreate includes a right NOT TO procreate....
maybe you should READ some of those cases?
Also the DOMA cases since they all talk about Baker...
You couldn't afford me...
You're right I couldn't afford to hire someone as incompetent and clueless as you are. I'd be a fool to even want you in my corner in any court room.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yah, that's not what I said, given I am fully aware that our right to procreate includes a right NOT TO procreate....
maybe you should READ some of those cases?
Also the DOMA cases since they all talk about Baker...
You couldn't afford me...
Being snarky is as unattractive on you as it is on anyone else.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>

You do not have a right, apart from govt, to govt recognition...
But you want to turn over that "right" the control of churches.

Got it.

Like I said I'd never hire you to even fight a traffic ticket.

Still waiting for you to apologize for the lies you've printed about me. That's slander and libel, you know.

DNF

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

sugar star wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a big demand for lawyers who pretend to be bisexual women on the internet in Middlebury?
Good point!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supports Sharia law, anti-Christian agenda, anti-Capitalist,and he is weak and our enemies know it so if he succeeds than we are doomed.
Oh, BS.
And by succeed, I mean help America's economy, cut down on the unemployment rate, that kind of thing.
Oh, and let's ask Osama Bin Ladin how week Obama is...
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
He is the Black...
Well, at least you finally admit why you are really against Obama.
And why you'd rather see every city in the US go up in flames than see him succeed in improving the American economy.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you recall, I said that Romney would regret NOT using Sarah Palin to get out the vote but you disagreed, do you still feel that way?

Romney lost because he holds most of American in contempt.
A few gobble, gobbles from turkey neck Palin wouldn't have changed anything. Her 15 min are up.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A few gobble, gobbles from turkey neck Palin wouldn't have changed anything. Her 15 min are up.
You do realize tht Romney was ahead untill the hurricane?

Even DNF, Sugar,Curtsee and Liam must read .

Bill Clinton himself admitted that it was the hurricane that made the difference but yes it is over and this will be my last post on the matter however Romney was ahead til hurricane Sandy.

"Mitt Romney Says Bill Clinton Told Him Hurricane Sandy Won Obama Election "

I spoke with President Clinton the day before yesterday, he called and spent 30 minutes chatting with me. He said a week out I thought you were going to win. And he said, but the hurricane happened, and it gave the president a chance to be presidential, and to look bipartisan, and you know he got a little more momentum, and of course he also said that when he was watching Ann speak at the Republican convention, he decided he was tempted to join the Republican Party. So he may have just been effusive with generous comments as he chatted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/15/romn...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, BS.
And by succeed, I mean help America's economy, cut down on the unemployment rate, that kind of thing.
Oh, and let's ask Osama Bin Ladin how week Obama is...
<quoted text>
Well, at least you finally admit why you are really against Obama.
And why you'd rather see every city in the US go up in flames than see him succeed in improving the American economy.
I do not agree with Obama's policies which is why I do not support him , that and the fact that he is black , lol kidding but I know that is what you live to hear and your tunnel vision dictates that those who do not support him must be racists.

Truth is I do not agree with a single policy of his but either way it is over and I want you to enjoy all the free stuff you will be getting courtesy of my tax dollar because you have "earned" it.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize he lost?
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Bill Clinton himself admitted that it was the hurricane that made the difference but yes it is over and this will be my last post on the matter however Romney was ahead til hurricane Sandy.
I spoke with President Clinton the day before yesterday, he called and spent 30 minutes chatting with me. He said a week out I thought you were going to win. And he said, but the hurricane happened, and it gave the president a chance to be presidential, and to look bipartisan, and you know he got a little more momentum, and of course he also said that when he was watching Ann speak at the Republican convention, he decided he was tempted to join the Republican Party. So he may have just been effusive with generous comments as he chatted.
Obama 332
Romney 206

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet one of the other forums was claiming God sent the hurricane. So, are you ADMITTING that God sent the hurricane to HELP Obama? Finally, you are coming around to the proper way to THINK!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not agree with Obama's policies which is why I do not support him , that and the fact that he is black , lol kidding but I know that is what you live to hear and your tunnel vision dictates that those who do not support him must be racists.
Not true. I've never called anybody a racist just because they don't support him. But, people who call him "Muslim", "Kenyan", that kind of stuff.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Truth is I do not agree with a single policy of his but either way it is over and I want you to enjoy all the free stuff you will be getting courtesy of my tax dollar because you have "earned" it.
Why do you assume I'm getting "free stuff" and don't do any work?
Because I'm a black woman?
Well, actually, I do get free stuff.
From companies that want me to promote their products.
I get free DVDs of top movies from movie producers that want me to vote for their movies for the SAG awards.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
pretends to be bisexual?
I use a female fake name...so what?
I use it to show that gender still matters...
or does it not? in which case your critique would be kinda weird...
also, my server is in middlebury...
and yes, I am often on hold or doing three other things while I post...
and then i disappear for long stretches... so go figure...clearly I have some time to kill today..
so, are you a star, sugar? or is it false advertising?
Is deception and dishonesty(because that's what posting under the guise of being someone you are not is....get a lawyer to explain it to you) a big part of your life??Does this lack of culpability inform other parts of your self image and opinions?? I'm asking because maybe this blurring of open and honest disclosure and your often humorous tirades that you are in fact the "victim" in the debate about gay marriage might explain a few things.As for my nickname, well you'd ask to have the kids who christened me that back in grade 5 because I haven't a clue..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Clueless libs are you familiar with the highest rated news journalist there is?

If anyone were to see the most libtard of all, Mona Lott please convey the FACTS.

Obama won the election by giving away free gifts which people like me paid for.

Bill O'Reilly: Mitt Romney 'Gifts' Comments 'Right On The Money'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/bill...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many free coupons for menthol lights and 40 ounces did you get from Obama?

Lol kidding , I like you but stop the sillyness because you know this election was paid for with tax money but yes you won so enjoy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Yet one of the other forums was claiming God sent the hurricane. So, are you ADMITTING that God sent the hurricane to HELP Obama? Finally, you are coming around to the proper way to THINK!
Well, why would God want a Mormon to win?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,041 - 5,060 of5,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••