Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 5,228

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5554 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think she is the new messiah but I KNOW that she would have gotten out the vote and won over independents.
Romney messed up by not using her and months ago I told Jane Dough and others that this was a horrible mistake.
Romney was my last choice and I said anyone but Romney , now that the race is over, I will say that I couldn't stand Romney and he was a horse's azz if I never see his face again it is to soon for me.
They did mock straw polls to see how various republicans would fare against Obama before the primaries and Palin polled 12 to 14 points worse than Mittens so you should be grateful she didn't tarnish her reputation worse than it already is........

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5555 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan was the only good name on the ticket, You actually think we loved the Mormon who kicked a real conservative who was once a VP candidate to the curb?
Think again.
Yes, he was MUCH better than Obama or any Dem but not the candidate we needed.
What is done is done and now the kenyan parades around like a rooster in a hen house, enjoy communism and Sharia because you caused it.
Sarah Palin sure loved that Canadian communist health care system didn't she??Until she "flip-flopped" and decided they are full of socialist death panels, oh and how unfair it was that rich folk don't get treated first

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#5556 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan was the only good name on the ticket, You actually think we loved the Mormon who kicked a real conservative who was once a VP candidate to the curb?
Think again.
Yes, he was MUCH better than Obama or any Dem but not the candidate we needed.
What is done is done and now the kenyan parades around like a rooster in a hen house, enjoy communism and Sharia because you caused it.
LSP I think it's time you took a good look at the GOP road to the White House we endured for two years.

As soon as the Republicans re-took the House in the Mid Terms, you were all convinced you couldn't lose.

Your own arrogance was a big factor in your loss. And the nominating circus we witnessed didn't help your side that much either.

I know you think highly of Sarah Palin but IMO she hurt you more than helped you by being such a distraction for people like you.

Maybe in time you'll understand October surprises aren't the best way to plan on winning an election, no matter what nut you pick.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#5557 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan was the only good name on the ticket, You actually think we loved the Mormon who kicked a real conservative who was once a VP candidate to the curb?
Think again.
Yes, he was MUCH better than Obama or any Dem but not the candidate we needed.
What is done is done and now the kenyan parades around like a rooster in a hen house, enjoy communism and Sharia because you caused it.
The only threat of Sharia Law happening in this country I can see is the one coming from fundamentalist christians.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5558 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it certainly looked that way and other experts which I do not claim to be ,felt he would easily win.
Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213
By Dick Morris
http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-mo... -
Maybe you should have checked the 99% of "mainstream" news sites that were saying it was too close to call first, you know the sites Becky and Rushbo don't want you to watch because you might (gulp) here something that disagrees with the line they are selling you.......

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5560 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
The wrath will come as the country crumbles and our enemies dance on our flag because of you libs.
"This is the "wrath" you threatened us with?"
No, my particular wrath was going to be laughing and mocking you libs for your loss but it didn't pan out so I certainly can not deliver a victory laugh now.
How about a few crocodile tears?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5561 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan was the only good name on the ticket, You actually think we loved the Mormon who kicked a real conservative who was once a VP candidate to the curb?
Think again.
Yes, he was MUCH better than Obama or any Dem but not the candidate we needed.
What is done is done and now the kenyan parades around like a rooster in a hen house, enjoy communism and Sharia because you caused it.
Are you a charter member of DOA (Doomsayers of America)? Any cataclysm you experience will be of your own making.

But why am I trying to communicate with a wacko who is not only a birther, but who has anything poitive to say about Sarah Palin, the female Quasimodo?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#5562 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you recall, I said that Romney would regret NOT using Sarah Palin to get out the vote but you disagreed, do you still feel that way?
yup. That was the failed 2008 strategy...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#5563 Nov 15, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>
So a married couple only has a right to privacy if they create children? Since when?
I gotta hand it to you. You'll insist you're right no matter what evidence is presented that proves you're a fool.
We all remember you're one of those people who insists Baker v. Nelson established Federal Law.
yah, that's not what I said, given I am fully aware that our right to procreate includes a right NOT TO procreate....

maybe you should READ some of those cases?

Also the DOMA cases since they all talk about Baker...

You couldn't afford me...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#5564 Nov 15, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>

DNF asks, "If it isn't relevant to your case why do you keep bringing it up and insisting it IS relevant?
because there is a difference between the marriage granted by states and the one protected by the US constitution...
honestly, do you grasp this concept?

Its why the NY court in Hernandez v Robles said the legislature CAN give gay marriage but it doesn't HAVE TO...

Well the SCOTUS cases on marriage link it to procreation at every turn...
including with BAKER (are you finally informed on that ?)

take Zablocki where they found that the right to procreate IMPLIES a right to marry...

think about it!

You do not have a right, apart from govt, to govt recognition...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5565 Nov 15, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
because there is a difference between the marriage granted by states and the one protected by the US constitution...
honestly, do you grasp this concept?
Its why the NY court in Hernandez v Robles said the legislature CAN give gay marriage but it doesn't HAVE TO...
Well the SCOTUS cases on marriage link it to procreation at every turn...
including with BAKER (are you finally informed on that ?)
take Zablocki where they found that the right to procreate IMPLIES a right to marry...
think about it!
You do not have a right, apart from govt, to govt recognition...
Is there a big demand for lawyers who pretend to be bisexual women on the internet in Middlebury?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#5566 Nov 15, 2012
sugar star wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a big demand for lawyers who pretend to be bisexual women on the internet in Middlebury?
pretends to be bisexual?
I use a female fake name...so what?
I use it to show that gender still matters...
or does it not? in which case your critique would be kinda weird...

also, my server is in middlebury...
and yes, I am often on hold or doing three other things while I post...
and then i disappear for long stretches... so go figure...clearly I have some time to kill today..

so, are you a star, sugar? or is it false advertising?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5567 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supports Sharia law, anti-Christian agenda, anti-Capitalist,and he is weak and our enemies know it so if he succeeds than we are doomed.
He is the Black plaque and no it is not meant to be racist but that is what the plaque was called.
Now it looks like there is a wacky libtard job costing agenda with the "global warming" garbage which is proven not to be caused by humans.
Uh, "plaque" is the stuff that forms on your teeth and damages one's gums. Is The President NOW causing you periodontal problems?

I never heard of BLACK plaque. WHAT exactly are you EATING?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5568 Nov 15, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yup. That was the failed 2008 strategy...
Hah!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#5569 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supports Sharia law,
Liar
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
anti-Christian agenda,
Liar. He was the ONLY "Christian" on the ballot, by fundie xian definitions of what a christian is.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
anti-Capitalist,
Liar
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
and he is weak and our enemies know it so if he succeeds than we are doomed.
Liar
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
He is the Black plaque and no it is not meant to be racist but that is what the plaque was called.
Liar
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Now it looks like there is a wacky libtard job costing agenda with the "global warming" garbage which is proven not to be caused by humans.
Liar. And it is plaGue, not "plaque". Plaque is that stiff that a dentist would scrap off of your teeth, if you ever went to a dentist. If you still had any teeth...

Wow, an entire post with not one shred of truth. A new low, even for you.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#5570 Nov 15, 2012
sugar star wrote:
<quoted text>if biological procreation and marriage is so important to our society she must hate that Jesus fella, 12 apostles and not one of them female????Sounds a bit fishy to me lol!
Well, Jesus did have his "beloved" disciple, John...

Actually, the best evidence is that Jesus WAS married,(they called him Rabbi, a title reserved for married men) but the early church removed most of the evidence as they went further and further into anti-woman heresy.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#5571 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
... I will say that I couldn't stand Romney and he was a horse's azz if I never see his face again it is to soon for me.
Proof that even a stopped clock is right twice a day!

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#5572 Nov 15, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yup. That was the failed 2008 strategy...
Wow we agree on something. Not sure which of us is going to have more trouble sleeping tonight!

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#5573 Nov 15, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yah, that's not what I said, given I am fully aware that our right to procreate includes a right NOT TO procreate....
maybe you should READ some of those cases?
Also the DOMA cases since they all talk about Baker...
You couldn't afford me...
You're right I couldn't afford to hire someone as incompetent and clueless as you are. I'd be a fool to even want you in my corner in any court room.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#5574 Nov 15, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yah, that's not what I said, given I am fully aware that our right to procreate includes a right NOT TO procreate....
maybe you should READ some of those cases?
Also the DOMA cases since they all talk about Baker...
You couldn't afford me...
Being snarky is as unattractive on you as it is on anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 3 min Frankie Rizzo 114
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 min Frankie Rizzo 2,246
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Terra Firma 3,473
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 6 min Shem 1,620
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 8 min DNF 626
There's going to be more gay sex on ABC's 'How ... 10 min WeTheSheeple 28
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 14 min DNF 979
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 41 min Tommy 101

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE