Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Comments (Page 249)

Showing posts 4,961 - 4,980 of5,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I came here to see what she was posting the day after the election. I hope others not the date of her posts from Wednesday.
LSP sure seems to be campaigning for Queen of Denial!
oops: should be "note" and not "not".

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Jesus - my - savior wrote:
I love you...Now repent from your sin of being Gay.
Hate would be if I didn't tell you that being Gay is a sin.
Sorry but Jesus forgave my sins. Maybe you should follow His example.

But it's so much more fun for you to play God isn't it?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

When correctly translated from the Hebrew, there is nothing in the Bible that condemns homosexuality. It is not a sin.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

4,995 posts and what do we have? A nation that said "Go away Sarah Palin and take your crazy agendas with you."

Surprisingly Michelle Bachmann won re-election.

There's still hope for the bigots out there.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Heard they are serving crow over at Chick-fil-hAte...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Ray wrote:
Anti-gay marriage =/= anti-gay

And only an idiot would think it does!
Really? Give me one good reason.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Jesus never said a word about homosexuality. The word homosexual itself wasn't invented until 1864. How old is the bible?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I quote all these scotus cases (what you call babble) and you type out the same silly line over and over that has been addressed and dismissed by the scotus...
I am fine if we go on like this forever...
your "babble" versus what the courts actually said...

Procreation in ever case..i can and have shown you, and you merely type out a denial...
No case indicated you have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
Jane Dough wrote:
AGAIN, you are talking about offering a legislative benefit which I am fine with states voting for themselves...
you are so ready to be a mindless angry bitch about it...
LOL. Look who is talking.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

fr luv:

>Lol I hear they are Obama supporters , that tells me alot .Poor things...<

Sorry, your bff mitty is a LOSER!!!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the bigots should order their crystal balls from your source!
Frankly I think God is trying to tell them something but they are just too stubborn to listen.
All I know is that Obama is President until Jan. 2017! It's almost Thanksgiving again, time to be REALLY thankful!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus never said a word about homosexuality. The word homosexual itself wasn't invented until 1864. How old is the bible?
Actually, he might have mentioned it. Way back then, a man that did not have sex with women was considered a "natural" eunuch, and Jesus mentioned them.

Matthew 19:10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
19:11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Of course, this needs to be taken in the context of what has been said before...

Deuteronomy 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Isaiah 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
56:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

A castrated man cannot be part of the congregation of the God of the Bible, yet a "eunuch" can receive an everlasting name. Obviously, the word translated as "eunuch" does NOT mean a castrated man.

So, what kind of man has all his body parts in good working order, yet does not want to have sex with a woman?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>All I know is that Obama is President until Jan. 2017! It's almost Thanksgiving again, time to be REALLY thankful!
And Republicans control the House and can stop Obama cold anytime they want to.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he might have mentioned it. Way back then, a man that did not have sex with women was considered a "natural" eunuch, and Jesus mentioned them.
Matthew 19:10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
19:11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.
Of course, this needs to be taken in the context of what has been said before...
Deuteronomy 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
Isaiah 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
56:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
A castrated man cannot be part of the congregation of the God of the Bible, yet a "eunuch" can receive an everlasting name. Obviously, the word translated as "eunuch" does NOT mean a castrated man.
So, what kind of man has all his body parts in good working order, yet does not want to have sex with a woman?
what most people fail to realise is that in greek/aramaic 'eunuch' has three meanings... one who has been castrated (although at the time that jesus lived this was extremely rare) one who was either asexual, or who chose to remain celibate for whatever reason or one who was born eunuch. now, in case an unborn baby could either decide to remain celibate, or someone could enter into his mommy's tummy and mangle his little nads, that could only mean that he was born gay, and as such, was called blessed by the heavenly parent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he might have mentioned it. Way back then, a man that did not have sex with women was considered a "natural" eunuch, and Jesus mentioned them.

Ahh one of the many contradictions of the bible. How about a priest?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh one of the many contradictions of the bible. How about a priest?
not a contradiction at all... only a problem of misunderstanding due to poor translation and lack of knowledge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>not a contradiction at all... only a problem of misunderstanding due to poor translation and lack of knowledge.
So Jesus claiming that men who do not have sex with women cannot be part of gods flock, but priests are celibate, and that ISNT a contradiction?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jesus claiming that men who do not have sex with women cannot be part of gods flock, but priests are celibate, and that ISNT a contradiction?
the celibacy of priests was a strictly man made rule. They wanted to knock off the power of the priests marrying and having kids and gaining too much control. It is also the most bizarre stupid idea on earth, to deny the primal urge of human beings into some idiotic airy fairy ideal. Celibacy to God, indeed. God INVENTED sex you tools.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
um... when did jesus ever say anything like that?

the catholic church isn't based on the teachings of jesus. it was built by saul of tarsus and his followers. saul not only was gay, but hated and feared women. look it up in history.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

californio wrote:
<quoted text> And Republicans control the House and can stop Obama cold anytime they want to.
Guess they just didn't want to when it came to healthcare reform Hate Crime protections for GLBT people and the end of DADTDP. Thanks for showing us the great heart of the Republican Par.
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I believe what we've all been saying is that you really lower what marriage is when you make it nothing more than a State Sanctioned puppy mill.
Not sure about you but most of us were raised to believe marriage meant something more than "Bless us father so we can crank out more children for you to indoctrinate."
nope, you are the one that thinks marriage is two people and apiece of paper, nothing more...
to you it means a contract with benefits...
that's what you have to do to it to make it a club you can join...
calling starting a family a "puppy mill" is proof of your misguided point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,961 - 4,980 of5,234
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••