Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports ...

Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

There are 5254 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4472 Oct 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources tell me that you gays love Lohan. Well than IN YOUR FACE ,lol.
"Lindsay Lohan has joined the likes of Stacey Dash and Hulk Hogan by telling the press she's voting for Mitt Romney."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/lind...
Lindsay Lohan, an alcohol addled brain dead loser FELON who got married and divorced in 24 hours, Stacy Dash, never heard of him or her, HULK HOGAN? He ceased being current in 1984. Yeah, that is TRUE Hollywood au courant, ain't it? My my, what WITH it people are not supporting Obama. I would take their supporting Romney as a COMPLIMENT, if I were Obama.

Will Lindsay perform at the Inauguration? Her police ankle bracelet and shaved head will look so good at the White House.

Palm Springs, California

#4473 Oct 15, 2012
Pattysboi wrote:
fr snafu:
>...Mitt Romney is Trustworthy...<
No, he is NOT. You conveniently "forgot" to add that your bff mitty ILLEGALLY ASSAULTED a gay high school student, and held him down while cutting his hair off. That's gay bashing, and he should have been expelled immediately, arrested, tried, and convicted of felony assault.
I read yesterday that he was arrested several years ago for being a dick and ignoring police by putting his speed boat into a lake which was closed. Arrested in front of his children and family. Of course, he didn't go to trial, and paid off everyone in sight to have it sealed, but this proves him a stubborn mule who thought his money put him above the law. This arrest was hidden, but now is out there for all to enjoy.

Palm Springs, California

#4474 Oct 15, 2012
Also, your dear Lindsey Lohan is going to pose FULL FRONTAL nude in an upcoming 'Playboy' magazine. I wonder if she'll include a "Romney for President" sticker across her whoo hoo? What a FINE role model you have picked! Such fine Christian values, letting the world see her lady parts.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#4475 Oct 15, 2012
Curteese wrote:
Also, your dear Lindsey Lohan is going to pose FULL FRONTAL nude in an upcoming 'Playboy' magazine. I wonder if she'll include a "Romney for President" sticker across her whoo hoo? What a FINE role model you have picked! Such fine Christian values, letting the world see her lady parts.
Lindsey is adored by much of your community and you know it but putting that aside, how did your art display go?

Did you have any KISS band paintings?

I ask as they are a respected and loved rock icon.

"Gene Simmons on Barack Obama:'He's Been a Piss-Poor President'"

http://www.noisecreep.com/2012/10/15/gene-sim...

After the election I might contract you to paint the backside of Obama as he leaves the White house and behind him would like Michelle crying and refusing to let go of the front door pillar.

Location hidden

#4476 Oct 15, 2012
Curteese wrote:
Oh I NEVER said that Lindsey represented Christian values but nice Alinsky distortion.

I did say that she represents the liberal gay Hollywood values.

Between us, I doubt Lindsey even votes but enjoy watching more and more of the "A list" stars come out against this disaster of a "president".
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4477 Oct 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lindsey is adored by much of your community and you know it but putting that aside, how did your art display go?
Did you have any KISS band paintings?
I ask as they are a respected and loved rock icon.
"Gene Simmons on Barack Obama:'He's Been a Piss-Poor President'"
http://www.noisecreep.com/2012/10/15/gene-sim...
You are so funny. If you had two brain cells to rub together you's still be empty headed. Gene Simmons has bragged about sleeping with over 5,000 women. Now tell us again how he's so loved and adored by you dumbass phony christians. He leaked a sex tape of himself for publicity!

Location hidden

#4478 Oct 15, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny. If you had two brain cells to rub together you's still be empty headed. Gene Simmons has bragged about sleeping with over 5,000 women. Now tell us again how he's so loved and adored by you dumbass phony christians. He leaked a sex tape of himself for publicity!
Nice try but I never said I adored nor even liked him but he is a rock icon and well respected in Hollywood liberal circles .

He is thankfully telling the truth about Obama.

Another sad truth is that the Obama/Biden ticket is not of sound mind and to great a risk to take even if you are a dem.
Even lib Huffington post is reporting it as it could be severe.

"Joe Biden Showed Signs Of Dementia At Vice-Presidential Debate "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/keit...

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#4479 Oct 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but I never said I adored nor even liked him but he is a rock icon and well respected in Hollywood liberal circles .
Another sad truth is that the Obama/Biden ticket is not of sound mind and to great a risk to take even if you are a dem.
hey just curious... do u get paid to be so stupid

Location hidden

#4480 Oct 15, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>hey just curious... do u get paid to be so stupid
Lililth dear,
In all the commotion , I forgot to ask ,who are you voting for this election?

Oh that is right you can not vote .

Nice to see you again.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#4481 Oct 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lililth dear,
In all the commotion , I forgot to ask ,who are you voting for this election?
Oh that is right you can not vote .
Nice to see you again.
your just upset that sarah quit her last government job..... couldnt hack it i hear..... what a shame

Palm Springs, California

#4482 Oct 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in other words, you have absolutely NO standards about whom you welcome aboard your Romney boat, they may be sexual compulsives, shop lifting quickly married and divorced strumpets, or what ever. Gee, kind of low standards upi got out there, hon, huh?

As for Lindsay being an icon, she may be, but not for anyone over 13, I thought you more mature than that! I'm more a Helen Mirren or Barbara Streisand or Meryl Streep fan, all way over 60. YOU can keep your flash in the pans like Lindsey.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4483 Oct 15, 2012
As far as celebrity endorsements go.
I have more respect for celebrities then Politicians, but then I have more respect for pond scum then both of them.
Who care what some Hollyweird type who fried their brains on drugs think about anything important.
I consider the Oscars and Grammy's a cure for insomnia at best and People and other such magazines a waste of good trees.
I was cured of hero worship when I found out Superman was not real.
Melvin from Mena

Rockwall, TX

#4484 Oct 15, 2012
Curteese wrote:
Are you one of them fruitcakes that don't like Chick fil a?

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#4485 Oct 15, 2012
Melvin from Mena wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of them fruitcakes that don't like Chick fil a?
are you one of those morazzes still eating happy meals
Pablo

Auburn, CA

#4486 Oct 15, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
<quoted text>are you one of those morazzes still eating happy meals
You were told to shut up you ugly, stupid looking dummy!

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Bellevue, WA

#4487 Oct 15, 2012
Pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were told to shut up you ugly, stupid looking dummy!
wow... you suretold me lol little boy

Palm Springs, California

#4488 Oct 15, 2012
Melvin from Mena wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of them fruitcakes that don't like Chick fil a?
You must be one of "them" drop outs that "don't" like grammar!

Did you even finish 8th grade? It doesn't appear so. Ten words, and you managed to use two incorrectly.

How proud your old hillbilly mother must be! I'm sure her 2 teeth are flapping in the breeze with happiness.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#4489 Oct 15, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Closet I think you are going to find is Iceland. For a larger country you got North Korea. But then who would really want to go to either one of those places unless you where born there.
But I am willing to compare the diversity of my family with any liberal here.
Oh, I'd be happy to visit Iceland (in the summer!) but I'll pass on North Korea until several years after they get a civilied government.

#4490 Oct 15, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
um... i hate to tell you this, but god didn't write any letters to the church at rome. that was saul of tarsus writing to his catamite there. get over yourself and actually study these things before you start talking.
oh, and one question, do you follow saul, or jesus?
By definition, there is no such thing as a "Christian" who follows the teachings of Jesus. A person who actually follows what Jesus taught is called a "Jew".

#4491 Oct 15, 2012
Curteese wrote:
Which month?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Frankie Rizzo 15,082
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 21 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 257
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 51 min Respect71 38,688
News ABC's 'What Would You Do?' Depicts Man Cheating... 1 hr Conrad 4
News Parents of gay Poles urge pope to help fight ho... 1 hr Conrad 1
We Need Another Orlando 3 hr Conrad 2
News Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Endorses Stoning Gays (Jun '14) 4 hr WasteWater 113
News US Navy ship to be named after late gay rights ... 5 hr Hadaa 18
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 5 hr Mite Be 32
More from around the web