Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports ...

Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

There are 5255 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4428 Oct 12, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona has taken a page out of the OBama/ Biden book of lying . What a laugh Biden was at the debate.
No bump in poll and now the GOP is finally running ads they need to run. At this point Obama and Biden have thrown in the towel and realize it is over.
hahahahahah
ahahahahahahah

Your wishful thinking is going to get you the EXACT same result that you got in 2008.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4429 Oct 12, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you all those things, Miss A.D.D.
YOU ARE A LIAR.

Nothing more needs to be said.

No one knows what you do for a living so instead you just call everyone liar for guessing...

so, liar, another twenty post of you claiming you already told me?

That you will have said you told me over 20 times without just typing out the words of what you did as a job SAYS IT ALL...

you are a fraud!
But I knew that when you sent me that ad for the condo and then were forced to admit it has nothing to do with you...

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4430 Oct 12, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah
ahahahahahahah
Your wishful thinking is going to get you the EXACT same result that you got in 2008.
Even Hollywood is now splitting the vote for Romney.

"Lindsay Lohan has joined the likes of Stacey Dash and Hulk Hogan by telling the press she's voting for Mitt Romney."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/12/lind...

Location hidden

#4431 Oct 12, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A LIAR.
Nothing more needs to be said.
No one knows what you do for a living so instead you just call everyone liar for guessing...
so, liar, another twenty post of you claiming you already told me?
That you will have said you told me over 20 times without just typing out the words of what you did as a job SAYS IT ALL...
you are a fraud!
But I knew that when you sent me that ad for the condo and then were forced to admit it has nothing to do with you...
Yes Mona is a liar and a fraud and this is why Mona is a democrat.

Thankfully people like Mona are on borrowed time because the country has had enough and out they go come Nov.

I actually do not dislike Mona but feel sympathy for people who society will no longer tolerate.
I wish Mona safe passage to France and hope Rose goes along .

Location hidden

#4432 Oct 12, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I learn some new and interesting fact on Topix every day.
My sources tell me that you gays love Lohan. Well than IN YOUR FACE ,lol.

"Lindsay Lohan has joined the likes of Stacey Dash and Hulk Hogan by telling the press she's voting for Mitt Romney."

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#4433 Oct 12, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch the debate last night?
Keep in mind this is a CNN poll NOT FOX.
Tsk tsk does not look good for the Kenyan messiah.
"Polls: Paul Ryan won the debate against Joe Biden"
I found Biden to be condescending and arrogant. Joe Biden seemed defensive, arrogant and condescending against Ryan. I felt Biden's facial expressions may have lost him and Obama the election.
http://www.examiner.com/article/polls-paul-ry...
I do not expect God to get involved in politics but so many of us prayed for things to change before the country was destroyed by you libs and our prayers are being answered.
Grow up. There is no god.
And BFD, with those poll results and $1, I can buy something at the 99 cents only store.
Our country is still here, so it wasn't destroyed.
You're just upset you have a black president.

Santa Monica, CA

#4434 Oct 12, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully people like Mona are on borrowed time because the country has had enough and out they go come Nov.
I actually do not dislike Mona but feel sympathy for people who society will no longer tolerate.
Upset you have black citizens as well as a black president?
Why are you fundies such racists and bigots?

Why don't you just move to an all white country?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#4435 Oct 12, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset you have black citizens as well as a black president?
Why are you fundies such racists and bigots?
Why don't you just move to an all white country?
Is there ANY country left that does not have at least SOME ethnic diversity? Yeah, there are plenty of places that are fairly monochromatic, but they still have a few folks of a different color...

Santa Monica, CA

#4437 Oct 12, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there ANY country left that does not have at least SOME ethnic diversity? Yeah, there are plenty of places that are fairly monochromatic, but they still have a few folks of a different color...
Then "luv Sarah Palin" is screwed.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4438 Oct 12, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Closet I think you are going to find is Iceland. For a larger country you got North Korea. But then who would really want to go to either one of those places unless you where born there.
But I am willing to compare the diversity of my family with any liberal here.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4439 Oct 12, 2012
Wally in Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting fact: one year ago today The Golem kicked the bucket.
WOO HOO
yes, and we're still deeply aggrieved. i, for one, miss his wit, and his wisdom. his knowledge of the torah is irreplaceable here.

Location hidden

#4440 Oct 12, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Closet I think you are going to find is Iceland. For a larger country you got North Korea. But then who would really want to go to either one of those places unless you where born there.
well, i'm a moderate, not a liberal, but i'd give it a go.

Location hidden

#4441 Oct 12, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Closet I think you are going to find is Iceland. For a larger country you got North Korea. But then who would really want to go to either one of those places unless you where born there.
i liked iceland. nice people there... interesting culture, too.

Location hidden

#4442 Oct 12, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Its actually Korean. Mi GUK is a greeting in Korean and the US soldier thought the Koreans where saying Me Gook
i bow before your knowledge.

Location hidden

#4443 Oct 12, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>One of the more inventive is "Christ Killer," though I may have seen better days, I am not quite THAT old.
ouch.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#4445 Oct 13, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
So. You Rep. can have the whole Lohan family. They are like the Republican Party.......A Dramatised Train Wreck!!
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4446 Oct 13, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could live in France. They have the highest quality of life in the world. But alas, they don't want Americans because nutbags like YOU give all of us a bad name.

You would like it if I left, wouldn't you? Well, sorry bitch. I'm going to stay and get right up in your stupid face every chance I get.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4447 Oct 13, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Linsey Lohan is a train wreck. You can have her. She'll fit right in with all the other phony drunkards in your party.

Panorama City, CA

#4449 Oct 13, 2012
NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you bigot Queers move to Canada or better yet Iran. You're not welcome here in the US,and apparently you're not satisfied with things here either. So it you freaks don't like it, then get the fk out.
Why don't you move? You're the one who hates the idea of equal treatment under the law. You can't stand what the Constitution promises. So, why not pick your sorry backside up and move to a country where people aren't promised equal rights? You're very unAmerican, so why do you live here?

Location hidden

#4451 Oct 13, 2012
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>So. You Rep. can have the whole Lohan family. They are like the Republican Party.......A Dramatised Train Wreck!!
Last time I looked the king of libtards was Bill Maher.

Oh my just look at this-

"i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter"
Bill Maher

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/03/romney-...

Looks like all libs are leaving the Obama train wreck.

56% of country now favors Romney/Ryan ticket.

Give my love to the Obama's as you wave them bye bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 18,296
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Left of centre 40,272
Is the U.S a free country or not?.. 1 hr Left of centre 2
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr Left of centre 11,707
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 1 hr Trump s Birtherex... 36
Come out of the closet... 2 hr Left of centre 6
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 259
News Transgender stories: when you are born in the w... 2 hr Left of centre 20
So whips the forum sniveler?.. 5 hr Left of centre 6
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 hr Left of centre 68,990
More from around the web