Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports ...

Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

There are 5254 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4387 Oct 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
What's 'dumb' is your total statement. African Americans are individuals, capable of making up their own minds separate from other African Americans. Your statement is racist at best.
Liberals are the real racists and they enjoy manipulating the black community to vote against their own interest.

Location hidden

#4388 Oct 11, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO...
so funny you think you do anything more than level personal attacks...
and the funniest thing, is, even if you were right, that would only make us BOTH NOT LAWYERS...
so whats the point?
oh right, bullying.
Oh BTW, because I am an attorney (or lawyer lets not get into that BS again), its also been a waste of time.
But reality aside as usual right Mona Dude?
So lets be CONSISTENT, what did you do for a living since you are retired?
Oh right, you won't answer....
He once claimed to have been a female impersonator just like Rose at one of those shows they all enjoy.

Like the movie "The Birdcage". Curtsee still performs there and heard he is very good.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4389 Oct 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
What's 'dumb' is your total statement. African Americans are individuals, capable of making up their own minds separate from other African Americans. Your statement is racist at best.
So your saying it would have been ok for the 1930,s jewish people to support the Nazi party??? IT IS SAME SAME....The GOP voters and politicians hate anyone not white rich and christains...Why would a black person vote for a party that wants to make them a slave again..

Location hidden

#4390 Oct 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw what happened to Stacy Dash for supporting a republican...it's ridiculous to think that African Americans only participate in the political systems as liberal democrats.
Free speech is not something these libs believe in but thankfully the reign of terror will come to an end come Nov.

Location hidden

#4391 Oct 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are upset you have a black president. You just use the term "failure" instead of the N-word. Do I call everybody who disagrees with our President a racist? No, just racists like you. You've never once come up with a single policy of his you disagree with, you just call names. I've never called anybody a racist for disagreeing with a specific act or policy of his.
<quoted text>
Who knows? I know you'll be upset if there is still a black man in the White House come next year. LOLSER! Bet you'll be so upset, you'll even use racial slurs.
A single policy are you kidding me?

Obama has close to single handedly destroyed this country, he has added trillions to our debt in FAILED and reckless spending.

Due to him and his Dem minions more are jobless and UNISURED than ever and what a mess the Middle east is due to his policies.

Oh that's right stating facts makes me a racist . I need to kiss his lying butt just like you do.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4392 Oct 11, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
He once claimed to have been a female impersonator just like Rose at one of those shows they all enjoy.
Like the movie "The Birdcage". Curtsee still performs there and heard he is very good.
all three seem put off that I would use a female name even though I am male...
and they get all bent out of shape when people talk about changing their LGBT club to include straights...

I am not sure they even understand irony...

but I have mentioned it before, I have to say, I simply cannot understand what is valuable about Palin...
maybe you can explain?

Location hidden

#4393 Oct 11, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine the names they use in private? They can dress it up and put perfume on it, but it is still a pig. This has been going on since day one. ALL the names they use are substitutes for the one they are DYING to say.
Yea okay if you say so ,than tell me why the Tea Party elected Allen West in Florida and the GOP pick was Herman Cain untill you libs set him up and all these unproven charges came out?

However if we dare disagree with liberal, anti-Christian, anti-American Obama who btw has a White mother and was raised by his White grandmother than we must be racists.

I would have posted this for Rose but she only speaks ebonics, LOL sorry couldn't resist alittle humor which you libs love.

Your nonsense does not sway us and only strengthens our conviction to kick him out of office and he is OUT in a few weeks.

I will ofcourse keep by my promise and to celebrate Romney's victory ,you, Mona and Rose will get a gift certificate for Chick-Fil-A

Be a dear and give Foxy my love as have to get to work to pay taxes and support all 3 of you.

Location hidden

#4394 Oct 11, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
all three seem put off that I would use a female name even though I am male...
and they get all bent out of shape when people talk about changing their LGBT club to include straights...
I am not sure they even understand irony...
but I have mentioned it before, I have to say, I simply cannot understand what is valuable about Palin...
maybe you can explain?
I know you are not a fan of Palin but I think you will agree that she has the ability to turn out the base vote, brings excitement and fresh ideas to the party and a pro-life who practices what she preach's.

The lib media tore her to shreds because she was not afraid nor PC when it came to the failed Dem ideology , she is also a proud Christian who will not bow down to the gay agenda.

She was a fantastic city council, Mayor and Gov of her state. She gave Biden a beating at the debate.

If more politicians were like her we would be back to being the country we should be.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4395 Oct 11, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are not a fan of Palin but I think you will agree that she has the ability to turn out the base vote, brings excitement and fresh ideas to the party and a pro-life who practices what she preach's.
The lib media tore her to shreds because she was not afraid nor PC when it came to the failed Dem ideology , she is also a proud Christian who will not bow down to the gay agenda.
She was a fantastic city council, Mayor and Gov of her state. She gave Biden a beating at the debate.
If more politicians were like her we would be back to being the country we should be.
Al Sharpton also has the ability to turn out voters...
I put them on the same level...
a lot of huff, not a lot of substance...

The lib media tore her to shreds, yes, but why am i very conservative and i cringe when she speaks?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4396 Oct 11, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO...
so funny you think you do anything more than level personal attacks...
and the funniest thing, is, even if you were right, that would only make us BOTH NOT LAWYERS...
so whats the point?
oh right, bullying.
Oh BTW, because I am an attorney (or lawyer lets not get into that BS again), its also been a waste of time.
But reality aside as usual right Mona Dude?
So lets be CONSISTENT, what did you do for a living since you are retired?
Oh right, you won't answer....
Once again side stepping the question. At least you are consistent in your avoidance... always trying to change the subject when your lies and misinformation are called out.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4397 Oct 11, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again side stepping the question. At least you are consistent in your avoidance... always trying to change the subject when your lies and misinformation are called out.
THREE!

do you mean like the question of what job you had before you retired?

Remember saying you already told me, you liar?

so, are you ever going to answer or just continue to avoid with silly personal attacks?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4398 Oct 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw what happened to Stacy Dash for supporting a republican...it's ridiculous to think that African Americans only participate in the political systems as liberal democrats.
Been there . A few times some of the Liberal counter protesters have hurled the G word and sexual inappropiate remarks at my Relatives. Only reason I did not go over an explain to the other side that such language was not acceptable in Polite society was one of my wife Nieces is a Police Detective and said she would hate to have to arrest her Uncle for strangling some one who really deserved it.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

#4399 Oct 11, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell your liberal friends to stop attempting to silence conservatives. It doesn't work and it is illegal.
"Sarah Palin Defends Daughter Bristol Against Death Threats On 'Dancing With The Stars'"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/sara...
I've seen her dance. The death threats are probably from the carpenters who have to repair the floors after her graceless heavy footed stomping.

Palm Springs, California

#4400 Oct 11, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Been there . A few times some of the Liberal counter protesters have hurled the G word and sexual inappropiate remarks at my Relatives. Only reason I did not go over an explain to the other side that such language was not acceptable in Polite society was one of my wife Nieces is a Police Detective and said she would hate to have to arrest her Uncle for strangling some one who really deserved it.
What IS the G word?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4401 Oct 11, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>What IS the G word?
funny Curt, I wondered too....

Palm Springs, California

#4402 Oct 11, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I'm 6'6" with size 13 feet and hairy chest. I would make the UGLIEST drag queen anyone ever saw. I have done a lot in my life, but NOT drag. Do you realize what size dress I would have to wear? At LEAST a 20! And if YOU can find me size 13 high heels, you are doing a fine job. If you do make sure they are PRETTY, Prada, or Manolo Blahnick, or Christian Louboutin. If push comes to shove, Jimmy Choo, but I hear his run tight.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4403 Oct 11, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, I'm 6'6" with size 13 feet and hairy chest. I would make the UGLIEST drag queen anyone ever saw. I have done a lot in my life, but NOT drag. Do you realize what size dress I would have to wear? At LEAST a 20! And if YOU can find me size 13 high heels, you are doing a fine job. If you do make sure they are PRETTY, Prada, or Manolo Blahnick, or Christian Louboutin. If push comes to shove, Jimmy Choo, but I hear his run tight.
If only some drag queens had your sensibility....

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#4404 Oct 11, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine the names they use in private? They can dress it up and put perfume on it, but it is still a pig. This has been going on since day one. ALL the names they use are substitutes for the one they are DYING to say.
I'm sure that's true! If they would actually come up with something specific Obama has done...

Panorama City, CA

#4405 Oct 11, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell your liberal friends to stop attempting to silence conservatives. It doesn't work and it is illegal.
"Sarah Palin Defends Daughter Bristol Against Death Threats On 'Dancing With The Stars'"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/sara...
Oh, come on Sarah, your 15 min are up...

Panorama City, CA

#4406 Oct 11, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lie about me?
Oh, yeah, you don't have any arguments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Poof1 16,160
News Gay club lube dispenser filled with acid 4 min Frankie Rizzo 17
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 1 hr Mite Be 32
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 59
News Prostate massage: the secret to a better sex life? (Sep '15) 1 hr Raul 6
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 158
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? (Mar '16) 2 hr Big Foxy Fan 474
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr sgt Wiitold Kowal 38,911
More from around the web