Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 Read more: Examiner.com 5,231

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Read more

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4360 Oct 9, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney not only told the truth during the debate but proved once and for all that the leftist and clueless Kenyan
You're upset you have a black president, but don't have the balls to use racial slurs. We get that already.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4361 Oct 9, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
Not what it said at all.
<quoted text>
LOL.
yup, that is EXACTLY what it said...
thanks for proving what i said was true...
vtgrrrl

Colchester, VT

#4362 Oct 9, 2012
Did you know Chick Fil A is a corporate bully? Check out this article link to see what they're doing to a one-man-show in Vermont. Even though this article is a few months old, Chick Fil A is still aiming to take out the "little guy." When did this become an American value?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/05/us/eat-more...
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4363 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
does this pas for conversation in Jersey?
so dude...
ever going to answer what job you did for a living?
got a GIRLFRIEND dude?
werp
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4364 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton!?
yup, we both know you have low self esteem.
Why else would you try to pretend you lived in a 1.5 million dollar condo?
The best part was when I told you how that condo sucked (and you know it does) and so you admitted you lied...
yup, attack me...
we know why.
Aren't the icons enough for you?
I guess none of them communicate the hate you have inside...
I admitted I lied? Is that right? Is that like you saying you're a lawyer?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4365 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, sympathy...
you are pathetic....
as typing out laughter proves.
Is THAT what it "proves?" I bet you have a natural talent for finding subliminal messages in ice cubes.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4371 Oct 10, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they try to "defend the board" from any opposition by leveling a barrage of personal attacks...
ya know, extreme intolerance for the sake of tolerance?
I agree and did you see how these pro-Obama libs have attacked the black actress Stacey Dash for using her free speech and supporting Romney?

They attack like rabid rats .

I am amazed that Rose has not called her a racist.

"Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets racial backlash on Twitter: Not all blacks must be Democrats"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc...

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4372 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're upset you have a black president, but don't have the balls to use racial slurs. We get that already.
Yes, I know everyone who does not kiss this failures butt must be a racist.

Did you tweet Stacey Dash your attack yet?

I am sure you did.

Poor Obama what a disgrace it shows to be a one termer, LOL.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4373 Oct 10, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and did you see how these pro-Obama libs have attacked the black actress Stacey Dash for using her free speech and supporting Romney?
They attack like rabid rats .
I am amazed that Rose has not called her a racist.
"Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets racial backlash on Twitter: Not all blacks must be Democrats"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc...
democrats pretend to like freedom until someone they don't like tries to utilize theirs...

and notice they don't call for people to not listen, they always want to SHUT IT DOWN...

and don't forget, based on nothing, they claimed the tea party is racist, and then their people actually do something racist and all we hear is crickets....

I think both sides are equally hateful here...
but their side would NEVER admit that...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4374 Oct 10, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know everyone who does not kiss this failures butt must be a racist.
Did you tweet Stacey Dash your attack yet?
I am sure you did.
Poor Obama what a disgrace it shows to be a one termer, LOL.
I wonder how long they think they can play the game that their position is somehow enlightened and any opposition is mere hate?

Its kinda outta gas already and they are still nowhere...
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4375 Oct 10, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
democrats pretend to like freedom until someone they don't like tries to utilize theirs...
and notice they don't call for people to not listen, they always want to SHUT IT DOWN...
and don't forget, based on nothing, they claimed the tea party is racist, and then their people actually do something racist and all we hear is crickets....
I think both sides are equally hateful here...
but their side would NEVER admit that...
Based on nothing?????????? Are you smoking crack?

hahahahah
ahahahahahahha
ahahahahahaha

YouTube is FULL of racist puke teabaggers.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4376 Oct 10, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how long they think they can play the game that their position is somehow enlightened and any opposition is mere hate?
Its kinda outta gas already and they are still nowhere...
We're still nowhere?????

Gee.... it seems some of LSP's meaningless hyperbole has rubbed off on you.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4377 Oct 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on nothing?????????? Are you smoking crack?
hahahahah
ahahahahahahha
ahahahahahaha
YouTube is FULL of racist puke teabaggers.
And the news is full of racist left wingers today..
you agree, right?
oh right, that lack of consistency again...

lots of icons mona...
why do they stop when you go away?
oh right, you are a liar...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4378 Oct 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on nothing?????????? Are you smoking crack?
hahahahah
ahahahahahahha
ahahahahahaha
YouTube is FULL of racist puke teabaggers.
Funny how I been to several conservative rallies with my Non White wife and several of her Non white relatives and have never seen anything Racist directed towards them.
In fact two of my wife Nieces got plenty of Friendly attention from some of the young men there, although I not sure if their intentions where ones I would approve of :=)
And you can get videos of big foot, Elvis working in a gas Station and UFO's on Youtube.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4379 Oct 10, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know everyone who does not kiss this failures butt must be a racist.
Yes, you are upset you have a black president. You just use the term "failure" instead of the N-word. Do I call everybody who disagrees with our President a racist? No, just racists like you. You've never once come up with a single policy of his you disagree with, you just call names. I've never called anybody a racist for disagreeing with a specific act or policy of his.
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Did you tweet Stacey Dash your attack yet?
I am sure you did.
Poor Obama what a disgrace it shows to be a one termer, LOL.
Who knows? I know you'll be upset if there is still a black man in the White House come next year. LOLSER! Bet you'll be so upset, you'll even use racial slurs.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4380 Oct 11, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
And the news is full of racist left wingers today..
you agree, right?
oh right, that lack of consistency again...
lots of icons mona...
why do they stop when you go away?
oh right, you are a liar...
Um... my comment was a response to your post of "based on nothing." You sure do have difficulty following a line of thought... further proof that you are NOT a lawyer.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4381 Oct 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are upset you have a black president. You just use the term "failure" instead of the N-word. Do I call everybody who disagrees with our President a racist? No, just racists like you. You've never once come up with a single policy of his you disagree with, you just call names. I've never called anybody a racist for disagreeing with a specific act or policy of his.
<quoted text>
Who knows? I know you'll be upset if there is still a black man in the White House come next year. LOLSER! Bet you'll be so upset, you'll even use racial slurs.
Can you imagine the names they use in private? They can dress it up and put perfume on it, but it is still a pig. This has been going on since day one. ALL the names they use are substitutes for the one they are DYING to say.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#4382 Oct 11, 2012
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Funny how I been to several conservative rallies with my Non White wife and several of her Non white relatives and have never seen anything Racist directed towards them.
In fact two of my wife Nieces got plenty of Friendly attention from some of the young men there, although I not sure if their intentions where ones I would approve of :=)
And you can get videos of big foot, Elvis working in a gas Station and UFO's on Youtube.
You saw what happened to Stacy Dash for supporting a republican...it's ridiculous to think that African Americans only participate in the political systems as liberal democrats.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4383 Oct 11, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You saw what happened to Stacy Dash for supporting a republican...it's ridiculous to think that African Americans only participate in the political systems as liberal democrats.
A black person voting GOP is like a Jewish person voting Nazi....DUMB..
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4384 Oct 11, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do have difficulty following a line of thought... further proof that you are NOT a lawyer.
TWO...

so funny you think you do anything more than level personal attacks...

and the funniest thing, is, even if you were right, that would only make us BOTH NOT LAWYERS...
so whats the point?

oh right, bullying.

Oh BTW, because I am an attorney (or lawyer lets not get into that BS again), its also been a waste of time.

But reality aside as usual right Mona Dude?

So lets be CONSISTENT, what did you do for a living since you are retired?

Oh right, you won't answer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 3 min woodtick57 118
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Wondering 19,151
News God has blessed us: Donations to Indiana pizzer... 5 min cpeter1313 292
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 25 min D K Astrelu 59,228
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 34 min Likeliest 15
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 41 min WasteWater 6,374
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 48 min EdmondWA 1,084
Are the mods fair and balanced? 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 435
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,596
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 4 hr Imprtnrd 33
More from around the web