Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 5,228

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Full Story

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4338 Oct 9, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait till Thursday when Ryan debates Biden.
I wonder if Biden will put all his eggs in the false "facts" basket?
The last debate, Biden got his lib clock cleaned by Sarah but the leftist media spun it as they always do.

I saw her on FOX business and she stuck it to the clueless dem messiah like a pro.

She has been yelling for Romney to go tougher on Obama and now he is finally listening.

"Sarah Palin:'I Almost Felt Sorry For' Obama During Presidential Debate"

"It was a struggle to watch some parts of this, as you considered President Obama with his lack of enthusiasm for his own policies and his lack of conviction in trying to articulate why is it he believes that government will make you healthy, wealthy and wise and happy when the vast majority of Americans know that government isn’t the answer"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/sara...

Location hidden

#4339 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
and you pretend your are NOT a bully?
this is a "substantive" comment to you?
why do YOU think you are so angry?
I know why...
I concur that Mona is very angry as is Rose but I try to enlighten them as I prefer to be kind.

I feel apathy for them both .
After Obama loses the election ,Rose will crawl around like the Gollum creature from "Lord of the rings" chanting "Everyone is a racist".

Mona on the other hand will completely break down and dress as who he hates the most (Sarah Palin) and wonder the cold and dark NJ streets till the poor thing passes .

Tsk , tsk I do fear for their well being and hope I am mistaken but than again I did predict Romney would turn the election around after the debate.

Location hidden

#4340 Oct 9, 2012
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but don't count on Obama's fate being sealed. The libs are ruthless deceives, and the American people have been historically easily deceived.
Romney has to keep pressing forward or risk losing momentum.
True the libs are ruthless and would not put anything past them. The Chicago voter fraud machine is very much alive and standing by for their messiah.

As is the bogus job report was a nice Obama touch but do not think it has fooled anyone.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4341 Oct 9, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur that Mona is very angry as is Rose but I try to enlighten them as I prefer to be kind.
I think they try to "defend the board" from any opposition by leveling a barrage of personal attacks...

ya know, extreme intolerance for the sake of tolerance?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4342 Oct 9, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear , At this point I feel sorrow for you because you are desperate and grabbing at liberal straws as your Dem ship sinks.
Your messiah was shown as the clueless joke, the inept fool which he is without someone telling him what to say, how to answer.
Romney stepped up to the plate and by stating facts and being the leader that he is, the Obama messiah was destroyed and now you have lost the race but cheer up because by Obama losing , the country and the world will now WIN.
Wouldn't you rather have a real leader who knows what to do than this 4 year disaster, this 4 year joke called Obama and see this country back on track?
Ofcourse you would.
Bye bye Obama , your reign of terror against the Church is coming to an end.
OOOOoooOOOO more paranoid delusions, eh? What ever would you do if you didn't have that persecution complex to hide behind?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4343 Oct 9, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
After Obama loses the election ,Rose will crawl around like the Gollum creature from "Lord of the rings" chanting "Everyone is a racist".
Mona on the other hand will completely break down and dress as who he hates the most (Sarah Palin) and wonder the cold and dark NJ streets till the poor thing passes .
Tsk , tsk I do fear for their well being and hope I am mistaken but than again I did predict Romney would turn the election around after the debate.
You feel apathy, do ya?

Could you possible be any more retarded than you already are?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4344 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they try to "defend the board" from any opposition by leveling a barrage of personal attacks...
You make it so easy.....
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4346 Oct 9, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a laugh riot! You're the one babbling on about ridiculous conspiracy theories. You couldn't tell the difference between fact and fiction if they both kicked you in the teeth (if you have any).
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#4347 Oct 9, 2012
'The Franklin Cover-Up' author talks about how he linked Sandusky and Penn State abuse scandal years ago
http://www.reddirtreport.com/Story.aspx/23022
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4348 Oct 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>

Could you possible be any more retarded than you already are?
what else could be the point of this post but to bully...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4349 Oct 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it so easy.....
werp.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#4350 Oct 9, 2012
WITHERING ON THE VINES”-BLACK CHILDREN MURDERED, FRAMED, ABDUCTED AND SACRIFICED TO LUCIFER

“The salvation of the state is watchfulness in the citizen”–Inscription from the Entrance of a Public Building, Omaha, NE

Divine and spiritual human nature spans across ages and civilizations. One of man’s strongest and most powerful loves is one for the children. One of the greatness transgressions and outrages across the planet among humanity is crimes against thy children.

Yet, there still exist an international blanket of crimes against children that are concealed behind walls of smoked mirrors, secret blood oaths, a conspiracy of silence and the POWER and AUTHORITY of the U.S. GOVERNMENT just like the COVER-UP of 9-11.

Everyday, there are reports of children who are abducted or disappear off the face of the earth. At least 65% of the children reported missing are children of color. In the year 2000, the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children reported 1,159 Black children missing. It is the highest numbers of missing & exploited Children that the organization ever recorded.[1]

Many of them become victims of an elite and powerful diabolical underground operating at the highest level of government that exploit children for prostitution, espionage, and the OCCULT.

OCCULT – Satanic worship, with its many subculture groups, usually revolves around secret societies comprised of individuals who worship Satan or some other god to which they offer sacrifices. These sacrifices may be animal or human. PEDOPHILIA AND THE CRIMINAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILDREN, A Layman’s look at History by JAMES M. ROTHSTEIN, Retired Detective, New York City Police Department
http://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2011/08/...
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4351 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
and you pretend your are NOT a bully?
this is a "substantive" comment to you?
why do YOU think you are so angry?
I know why...
...and I know why you know why.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4352 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
what else could be the point of this post but to bully...
Are you "feeling apathy," too?

hahahahaha
ahhahahahaha
ahahahahahhaha
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4353 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
werp.
twerp
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4354 Oct 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>twerp
does this pas for conversation in Jersey?

so dude...
ever going to answer what job you did for a living?

got a GIRLFRIEND dude?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4355 Oct 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
...and I know why you know why.
Norton!?

yup, we both know you have low self esteem.
Why else would you try to pretend you lived in a 1.5 million dollar condo?

The best part was when I told you how that condo sucked (and you know it does) and so you admitted you lied...

yup, attack me...
we know why.

Aren't the icons enough for you?
I guess none of them communicate the hate you have inside...
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#4356 Oct 9, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Are you "feeling apathy," too?
hahahahaha
ahhahahahaha
ahahahahahhaha
nope, sympathy...
you are pathetic....
as typing out laughter proves.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4358 Oct 9, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy her while you can, she's pushing 50 and that is danger time for women who are attractive, it all starts to go south,especially cheap flashy types who have no substance, just fading looks.
Ever here of Sophia Loren?She like fine wine , the Older she gets the better she gets. Same with Michelle Yeoh. She fifty and still very attractive.
My wife the same way. I think she looks better then most twenty yeor olds even after over twenty years of marriage.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4359 Oct 9, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly, a gay marriage ban presented no constitutional issue...
Not true.
Not what it said at all.
Jane Dough wrote:
if you had any knowledge at all, you would see that the DOMA courts cited Baker with approval:
LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White House: US increasingly backing gay marriage 7 min WeTheSheeple 87
Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay' 8 min Imprtnrd 41
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Lawrence Wolf 50,793
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 18 min Frankie Rizzo 3,352
Biggest Gay Lies 23 min Frankie Rizzo 2,527
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 33 min Dimitri100 2,257
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 38 min WasteWater 2,015
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 40 min Frankie Rizzo 1,213
Puerto Rico judge upholds gay marriage ban 55 min allan 91
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 3,912

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE