Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 5,228

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Full Story

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4292 Oct 7, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah is a Hottie MILF, or course, I aint gay tho.
Enjoy her while you can, she's pushing 50 and that is danger time for women who are attractive, it all starts to go south,especially cheap flashy types who have no substance, just fading looks.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4293 Oct 7, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Too sad, girls who go into sex work usually come from horribly dysfunctional families, same as girls who get involved sexually at an early age, oh, like, off the top of my head, BRISTOL PALIN. Not that Bristol is a whore, but she certainly was searching for love and acceptance that her parents were too selfish or weird to supply her.
now you're jumping to conclusions. most young people have sex because they're horny... not because they're searching for acceptance. what they're searching for is nothing more than sexual satisfaction.

Location hidden

#4294 Oct 7, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy her while you can, she's pushing 50 and that is danger time for women who are attractive, it all starts to go south,especially cheap flashy types who have no substance, just fading looks.
you know what old women have between their boobs that a young woman doesn't?

a belly button.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

#4295 Oct 7, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
now you're jumping to conclusions. most young people have sex because they're horny... not because they're searching for acceptance. what they're searching for is nothing more than sexual satisfaction.
Pssst, I-way am-way aking-may a-way OINT-PAY here-way! I-way ant-way o-tay rove-pay hat-tay the-way Alin-pays areway unift-way arents-pay!

Location hidden

#4296 Oct 7, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst, I-way am-way aking-may a-way OINT-PAY here-way! I-way ant-way o-tay rove-pay hat-tay the-way Alin-pays areway unift-way arents-pay!
well shitfire... that clears it up.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Location hidden

#4297 Oct 8, 2012
The liberal, anti-Christian, Emperor has no clothes without his teleprompter .

Thank you Mitt Romney for showing the world how clueless Obama is.

"Key Obama supporters now turning on him"

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/poll-key-obama-con...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4298 Oct 8, 2012
How about a double standard here?

How can it be acceptable to be in favor of "gay rights" and even march and more when it is "hate" to be in favor of "straight"?

Explain:
OK to hate, march, talk trash for gay unions
not OK to talk in favor of Biblical beliefs.

Yeah, I know, it's weird and makes no sense.

Reminds me of (non-)parents telling their kids to do what they way, not what they do...
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#4299 Oct 8, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Only a sucker like you would believe their bullshit. Worl Nut Daily?

ahahahahahah
ahahhahahaha
ahahahahha

http://www.salon.com/2011/04/11/joseph_farah_...

Right-wing publisher: We run “some misinformation”

WorldNetDaily's Joseph Farah explains the journalistic standards at his discredited Birther news website

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4300 Oct 8, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what old women have between their boobs that a young woman doesn't?
a belly button.
Snort...
As I say, each day I wake up and face a decision, put on a bra, or tuck 'em in my waist band.

North Hollywood, CA

#4301 Oct 8, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
World Nut Daily.
Dismissed.

North Hollywood, CA

#4302 Oct 8, 2012
Citizen0178 wrote:
How can it be acceptable to be in favor of "gay rights" and even march and more when it is "hate" to be in favor of "straight"?
Explain:
You make no sense. It's hate to want to deny equal rights!
Nobody is talking about getting rid of straight marriage.
And people don't march for "Biblical beliefs", they march to *impose* those beliefs on others.
Citizen0178 wrote:
Reminds me of (non-)parents telling their kids to do what they way, not what they do...
People should keep their religion to themselves, not force rational people to conform to their rules. Talk all you want about that buy-bull crap, just don't start killing people for working on Saturdays.(Ex 35:2)

There is a sizable community of Orthodox Jews in NoHo. They walk on Saturdays. Fine. It might even be a good idea to ditch the car one day a week, and walk instead. But, they don't try to make it against the law to drive on Saturdays. See the difference?

Location hidden

#4303 Oct 8, 2012
Citizen0178 wrote:
Explain:
well, straights already have all their rights, but gays don't. therefore there's no double standard.

the second one is easy, also. gay rights and bible beliefs have absolutely nothing to do one with another.

and yes, there are double standards between what a parent can do and a child cannot. get used to that fact. a good example, i think, of what you are referring to here is swearing and using foul language. i have nothing at all against either parents, or their children using foul language, as long as both learn to express themselves clearly and succinctly without swearing first. using vulgar language isn't a substitute or a replacement for proper verbage, but should be used only to augment it when making a point.

for example, if first one learns to express themselves with words like:

cheap
tawdry
tacky
downmarket
trashy
cheapjack
gimcrack
jerry-built
bargain basement
cheap
and nasty

to mean that something is unattractive, not expensive, or of very bad quality, only then they are free to call something 'a piece of shit'.

do you understand the point i'm trying to make here?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4304 Oct 8, 2012
fr luv Sarah Palin:

>The liberal, anti-Christian, Emperor has no clothes without his teleprompter . Thank you Mitt Romney for showing the world how clueless Obama is. "Key Obama supporters now turning on him"
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/poll-key-obama-con... ;

Um, just an FYI, whirledNUTSdaily is NOT a credible (that means REAL) news source, luv. It's on the same level as the globe or the national enquirer.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#4305 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Even Fox News didn't let her report from Florida. I think she is box office poison now for republicans, even commenting on them is not allowed.
She is burning up Twitter, but no one under 55 knows what that is anyway, all being her former demographic.
??? No one UNDER 55 knows what twitter is???
:)

#4306 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Any time any tool wins a lottery or a baseball game, or is NOT killed in a fire or tsunami, or whatever, they keep crowing "thank God, thank God!" or, "I owe this to Jesus!" As if Jesus gives a CRAP about the Grammys or who happened to be sitting on the beach watching the big waves roll in.
WHY did God ALLOW the tsunami in the first place, putting his loved ones in peril? Then allowing a few to escape? What is up with THAT? Is God the ultimate prankster?
"Ha ha, New Orleans, you just got PUNKED!"
Yeah, my favorite was hearing about a fundie that lost her keys. When she finally found hem (right where she had left them, of course) she was profuse in giving thanks to Jesus, as if he had nothing better to do than come down from Heaven and help her look for her keys. While she was praying for her keys to be returned, I wonder how many kids starved to death in sub Saharan Africa because of the drought?

Heck, closer to home, how many kids ended up in foster care because Jesus was too busy to answer their prayer for their father to stop drinking so much and for him to stop beating them?

But at least Jesus came down and found her keys for her...

#4307 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid. You don't even understand junior high level set theory.
Let me try and make it really simple for you. Seems the concept of an "intersection" of sets is beyond you.
A set is a grouping. LGBT is a set made up of subsets. A subset is a set completely within another set. The L stands for "Lesbian", the G for "Gay (men)", the B for "bisexual", T for "transgender".
Heterosexual is a set. Transgender is a set. Think of an intersection of two streets...The intersections of Heterosexual and either the L,G, or B sets are "null" sets.(Look it up.)
The intersection of Heterosexual and Transgender is the set of people who are straight AND transgender. That set is part of LGBT, other straight people aren't.
Simple logic.
If you still don't get it, we could try Venn diagrams.
BTW, dummy, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry.
But HOW can you draw a Venn diagram here on Topix?

#4308 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know it was that young.
So, in light of that info, I feel the age of consent should be 13. You can get married in some states at that age.
I don't know about that... Any age chosen will be arbitrary, and at 18, there are some people who are ready younger than that, and some that won't be ready for a few more years.(If ever...)

But 13? Even if they have started puberty buy that age, the social/emotional and cognitive development is not there. I seriously doubt that anyone is really ready to make a potentially lifelong commitment at 13. And if you are having sex, you had BETTER be ready to face the fact that it can carry a life long commitment. After all, NO form of birth control is perfect.

Location hidden

#4309 Oct 8, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
But HOW can you draw a Venn diagram here on Topix?
crayolas?

#4310 Oct 8, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
Obama's washington plays with actual facts to distort reality and help his reelection.
"Playing Fast and Loose with Obama’s Job Facts"
http://townhall.com/columnists/donaldlambro/2...
At least Obama is still using facts. Mittens just makes up his lies from whole cloth...

Location hidden

#4311 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Snort...
As I say, each day I wake up and face a decision, put on a bra, or tuck 'em in my waist band.
you could just let them dangle as long as they don't bang against your knees when you walk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Terra Firma 3,503
Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbia... 7 min Rainbow Kid 4
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 min Reverend Alan 2,308
Russia Explains Why It Canceled Student Exchang... 10 min Rainbow Kid 2
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 23 min Theodore 154
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 50,075
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 27 min WeTheSheeple 173
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 1 hr WeTheSheeple 1,043
What if high court rejects gay marriage cases? 3 hr WeTheSheeple 13

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE