Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

Jul 30, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 5,231

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Read more
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3499 Sep 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
yup.
Or just answer the fargin questions...
I see reading comprehension problems go hand in hand with your selective memory.... how exciting.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3500 Sep 19, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! Now get the word out to Loves Sarah Palin.
Now SARAH'S grammar, it IS "the worst".
do you mean to tell me that it's 'worse than mine'?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#3501 Sep 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I see reading comprehension problems go hand in hand with your selective memory.... how exciting.
wow, no answers and no proof you told me before...I would say I was shocked but....

so, DID YOU BUY ONE OF THOSE CONDOS?
its a simple yes or no...
I know why.... you would rather write ten posts instead of two letters....

WHAT WAS YOUR JOB before you retired?

Last question: Why can't people with yellow license plates see through glass?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3502 Sep 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, no answers and no proof you told me before...I would say I was shocked but....
so, DID YOU BUY ONE OF THOSE CONDOS?
its a simple yes or no...
I know why.... you would rather write ten posts instead of two letters....
WHAT WAS YOUR JOB before you retired?
Last question: Why can't people with yellow license plates see through glass?
Go back to the where I posted the real estate ads and look for yourself, lazy bitch.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#3503 Sep 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to the where I posted the real estate ads and look for yourself, lazy bitch.
so you would post 10 times rather than type out two answers...
why would that be???
maybe because you are a LIAR?

yes, i think that's the ticket...

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#3504 Sep 19, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question but why don't you ask Romney why he is neck and neck with the worse president we have ever had.
The answer is because he has ignored and shoved aside the best person to rally the tea party and Christian conservative base.
A person who is not only respected but would bury Obama with her comments has been side lined and due to this huge political mistake, Romney is tied with the Kenyan Stalin.
Upset you have a black president, huh?
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
With Sarah supporting him Romney would be up atleast 10 points over Obama and would take every swing state.
Worse campaign mistake in history.
Palin is just F4BF now.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#3505 Sep 19, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR.
What JOB did you retire from?
DID you buy one of those condos you sent to me?
I know why you won't answer....
That time of the month?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3506 Sep 19, 2012
fr luv Sarah Palin:

>Good question but why don't you ask Romney why he is neck and neck with the worse president we have ever had.
The answer is because he has ignored and shoved aside the best person to rally the tea party and Christian conservative base.
A person who is not only respected but would bury Obama with her comments has been side lined and due to this huge political mistake, Romney is tied with the Kenyan Stalin.
With Sarah supporting him Romney would be up atleast 10 points over Obama and would take every swing state.
Worse campaign mistake in history.<

The worst President we ever had is a tossup between Dumbya Bush, Warren G. Harding, and Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon.

There is no such person as the "Kenyan Stalin", since Josef Stalin was Russian, not Kenyan. I strongly suggest that you take a kindergarten US History class, and pass this time.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3507 Sep 20, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Twice you used "worse" when you should have said "worst". It is a comparative adjective. If you are speaking of ONE person or thing, "worse than you," "this egg is worse than that one" you use ''worse''.
If you are speaking of multiples, it is "worst" Since you are speaking of ALL campaign moves, it should be "worst"
Just thought you might want a brush up on COLLEGE English, actually, high school.
Wel, I can see that you are certainly are "brushed up" on the leftist Alinsky method.

Location hidden

#3508 Sep 20, 2012
Pattysboi wrote:
fr luv Sarah Palin:
>Good question but why don't you ask Romney why he is neck and neck with the worse president we have ever had.
Worse campaign mistake in history.<
The worst President we ever had is a tossup between Dumbya Bush, Warren G. Harding, and Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon.
There is no such person as the "Kenyan Stalin", since Josef Stalin was Russian, not Kenyan. I strongly suggest that you take a kindergarten US History class, and pass this time.
The illegal was born in Kenya and a Stalinist .

Location hidden

#3509 Sep 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Palin is just F4BF now.
No,I am upset we have the single worse president in history and the country has only suffered daily since this lib media darling took office.

Location hidden

#3510 Sep 20, 2012
Old Coastie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think, you are way off base. Sarah isn't the issue although the left is so afraid of her they will never let it go. I think she would become the focus of the campain rather help. He needs the focus be about him and Obama. The nation.
The left is terrified of her because she is self made and ran her state well among other qualities.

I feel that she would have rallied the vote in swing states which are in play.

Romney has not used her once and that is a mistake . She feels rejected and would have been a huge asset in southern swing states.

Location hidden

#3511 Sep 20, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the words patriot, anti christian and anti family values in this post. You're slipping.
The word patriot is never used to describe a lib but the rest is implied when discussing libs.

Location hidden

#3512 Sep 20, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Palin is just F4BF now.
Rose_NOHO ideology "Anyone who dare question or speak out against Obama's FAILED policies and constant lies is a racist".
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3513 Sep 20, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
The illegal was born in Kenya and a Stalinist .
And the sky is green and clouds are made of marshmallows.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3514 Sep 20, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
The word patriot is never used to describe a lib but the rest is implied when discussing libs.
There is NOTHING patriotic about you. You're nothing but the American version of the Taliban. You are to be pitied for your abject ignorance. If you're nice to us, perhaps we'll let you eat after Obama wins re-election.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#3515 Sep 20, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NOHO ideology "Anyone who dare question or speak out against Obama's FAILED policies and constant lies is a racist".
Do you deny being a racist?

Location hidden

#3517 Sep 20, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>There is NOTHING patriotic about you. You're nothing but the American version of the Taliban. You are to be pitied for your abject ignorance. If you're nice to us, perhaps we'll let you eat after Obama wins re-election.
Romney has as much chance at winning as Obama. Even with the perpetual bias media attacking Romney the race is neck and neck.

The independent voters will wake up after the debate and you can kiss your agenda good-bye.

Location hidden

#3518 Sep 20, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Ofcourse I do as I am not but again as far as you dems are concerned , everyone is a racist but dems and anyone who dare utter a negative word about the worse president in history must be a racist.

That crap no longer works on anyone.

Try another Alinsky tactic. Ask Curtsee as he is an expert.

Location hidden

#3519 Sep 20, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, Obama was born in Kenya and thus should not have ever run for president. Calling him an illegal Kenyan is spot on.

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fight over religious objection proposals shifts... 4 min barefoot2626 22
News Democrat O'Malley hits GOP support for Indiana law 5 min Fa-Foxy 10
News Lesbians Receiving Unequal Treatment from Cuban... 5 min WE JUST DONT CARE 2
News Religious freedom laws not used against gays in... 6 min Wondering 26
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 6 min Jesus Sheeeria 125
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 7 min kuda 83
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 8 min Wondering 1,644
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min Pietro Armando 58,959
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min Reverend Alan 17,852
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 1 hr Terra Firma 1,955
News Former Disney exec accused of being part of Hol... 3 hr nhjeff 2
More from around the web