Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports ...

Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A

There are 5255 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian hate: Sarah Palin supports anti-gay Chick-fil-A. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Palin tweeted a photo of herself and husband Todd clutching bags from the anti-gay chicken franchise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#3397 Sep 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If we followed the Buy-bull there would be a death penalty for working on Saturdays.
(Exodus 35:2)
Happy New Year.

After all, today is one of the High Holy Days that were commanded by the God of the Bible to be observed FOR EVER! Or the xians can pick and choose some parts of the Bible to worship and some to ignore completely.

#3398 Sep 17, 2012
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>You shame your claim of being Jewish with your anti-Christian bigotry and hate.
This thread is of course base on bigotry and hate. If homofascists should boycott Christian businesses, does that mean Christians should boycott businesses that support homofascist hate?
You bigots just don't get it. The Bible forever condemns all homosexual behavior in both Testaments and says those who don't repent of such things will have a very bad eternity. It is 'hate' to try to warn others of impending doom?
1) When correctly traqnslated out of the Hebrew, there is nothing in the Bible that condemns homosexual behavior. This should be obvious to anyone looking at the marriage of David (later king, and founder of the bloodline of the Messiah) and Johnathan, who David loved more than all women...

2) The Torah makes it VERY clear that ALL sins are defined ONLY in the Torah. If something is not a sin in the Torah, then it can NEVER be a sin, no matter what OPINION anyone else may wish to express. Of course, when you actually READ IN CONTEXT what is being said in the NT, it is obvious that, once again, homosexuality is NOT being condemned.

Paul's letters? He used a word that HE invented, made up of Greek root words that mean "man" (singular) and "beds" (plural). While the more recent transaltions of this word want to pretend that it is about homosexuality, that is mere wishful thinking. Far more likely is that it refers to promiscuity - a man of many beds...

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#3399 Sep 17, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year.
After all, today is one of the High Holy Days that were commanded by the God of the Bible to be observed FOR EVER! Or the xians can pick and choose some parts of the Bible to worship and some to ignore completely.
They just say "Jesus fulfilled" any part they don't like.

#3400 Sep 17, 2012
Oops! Forgot to add that the other term that Paul used that is mistranslated to homosexual is the word <malakos> (And I probably misspelled it...)

Malakos means soft, effeminate - AS THE GREEKS OF THAT TIME UNDERSTOOD IT. That is, it is NOT in the "modern" sense of effeminate, but rather a man who failed to live up to the "proper" manly virtues: drinking with the boys, but not drunkeness; sex with boys, but not with older men; exercise and moderation in eating; maintaining a readiness for war in defense of one's city-state. If you didn't live up to this, you were malakos.

In other words, you could be totally straight and be malakos, or be completely gay yet not be malakos at all.

#3401 Sep 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Totally ignoring the context of that statement, that Jesus was fulfilling the law that said that he had to observe Passover at the Temple in Jerusalem, EVERY year that he was able to make the trip. Xianity is a cafeteria religion, take the stuff you like and leave the rest behind.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3402 Sep 17, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year.
Phone conversation:

"Hi. This is Gov. Sarah Palin. Is Senator Lieberman in?"

"Not today, Governor. This is Rosh Hashanah."

"Well, hello, Rosh. Can I leave a message?"

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3403 Sep 17, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona's breath?
zing!
What a pathetic old bitch.

lets try again..what else makes good fertilizer?

Dear Friend:

This letter is being sent to you because I know you are interested in having a beautiful lawn this summer.

This is a fertilizer club and it will not cost you one cent. Upon receipt of this letter, go to the address at the top of the list and shit on the lawn. You will not be the only one there, so don't be embarrassed.

Make five copies of this letter and send them to five of your friends who appreciate good lawns.

You will not get any money or checks, but within one week, if this chain is not broken, there will be 9,216 people shitting on your lawn. Your reward will come next summer when you have the greenest lawn in the neighborhood.

Location hidden

#3404 Sep 17, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Totally ignoring the context of that statement, that Jesus was fulfilling the law that said that he had to observe Passover at the Temple in Jerusalem, EVERY year that he was able to make the trip. Xianity is a cafeteria religion, take the stuff you like and leave the rest behind.
But they do hand out those delicious chocolate bunnies to celebrate the crucifixion of Christ.

Gut Yon Tove!

Location hidden

#3405 Sep 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

gut Yom Tov!

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3406 Sep 18, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puh-leez, Curteese. You know LuvSarahPalin never went to college.
I did graduate from college in 1981 which is more than most of you parasite gvmt sucking dems have ever done, I include you in that.

The "my badies mama" bunch is the dem base which explains so much.

Location hidden

#3407 Sep 18, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year.
You know nothing about the Bible and hell is the only word you will be hearing in your anti-Christian ,liberal after life.

Location hidden

#3408 Sep 18, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, a week later?
you could have come up with something better after all that time...
but I appreciate you having me in mind for so long..
you just love me don't you?
Mona, Rose , Snyper and Curtsee get together to discuss a comeback ,it takes their tiny lib minds days to come up with a substandard reply.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3409 Sep 18, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about the Bible and hell is the only word you will be hearing in your anti-Christian ,liberal after life.
Come on it is 2012...If you still believe in religous myth your a fool....There is no god or heaven or hell....GROW UP JOIN THE MODERN WORLD....
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#3411 Sep 18, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona, Rose ,
I have to ask...what is there to like about Palin?
I cringe every time I hear her speak...

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

#3412 Sep 18, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mona, Rose , Snyper and Curtsee get together to discuss a comeback ,it takes their tiny lib minds days to come up with a substandard reply.
It is getting REALLY hard for me to take the civility high road and not let loose upon you lately. Really really hard.

I question your ideas, you taunt and make fun of me. Is that really the way they teach you in church to behave?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Palm Springs, California

#3413 Sep 18, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask...what is there to like about Palin?
I cringe every time I hear her speak...
Who? Didn't she used to be famous or something?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#3414 Sep 18, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Who? Didn't she used to be famous or something?
she was a character in a move called "Game Changer"...
I think it was based on an SNL routine by Tina Fey....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#3415 Sep 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on it is 2012...If you still believe in religous myth your a fool....There is no god or heaven or hell....GROW UP JOIN THE MODERN WORLD....
Modern?? As in 'sinful'...no thanks...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3416 Sep 18, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern?? As in 'sinful'...no thanks...
Modern as in NO MORE RELIGOUS DOGMA CONTROLING PEOPLE AND MAKING THEM SLAVES...I live free....KEEP YOUR RELIGION IN YOUR KKK MEETING AND CULT TEMPLE.
NoQ

Ardsley, NY

#3417 Sep 18, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>Come on it is 2012...If you still believe in religous myth your a fool....There is no god or heaven or hell....GROW UP JOIN THE MODERN WORLD....
Hey Nazi Queer Traitor, is there something wrong with your keyboard?? Your caps keep getting stuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Grand Resort is Fort Lauderdale's premier g... 8 min Fred 1
News Long Beacha s colorful 35th Annual Lesbian and ... 13 min Imprtnrd 3
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 1 hr NE Jade 12
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 2 hr Sachmo 28,159
News Gay veteran with a penchant for heels wins land... 2 hr the man 89
News The Fight for LGBT Equality in 2018 Will Be Fierce 3 hr the man 131
News Kansas' Jeff Colyer Signs Bill Allowing Adoptio... 9 hr Deano 6
News French minister Mounir Mahjoubi comes out as ga... 11 hr Frankie Rizzo 5
News Gay man wants to challenge clerk who denied mar... 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 14