97% Of Boy Scouts And Parents Think Anti-Gay Policy "Negatively Impacts Loyalty"

Mar 23, 2013 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.queerty.com

An internal survey conducted by the Boy Scouts of America shows that 97% of Boy Scouts and their parents believe that the organization’s anti-gay policy “negatively impacted their loyalty.”

Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
International Jews
"In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish efforts rise the schemes of the International Jews.
The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race.
Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world.
This movement among the Jews is not new.
"From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxemburg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide revolutionary conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing."
-Winston Churchill
I like the key phrase "Impossible equality"
Sound familiar?
Think perversions.
Cha-CHING!
http://www.mosaisk.com/revolution/Winston-Chu...
It's Passover this week. Can you come up and visit me so I can make your blood into matzoth? Matzoth made from the blood of especially meshuggene goyim are the tastiest.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Franz wrote:
I find it hard to believe that if the BSA does fold to pressure from the gay agenda and start allowing queers, that most parents wouldn't pull their boys out of there immediately. I know I sure would.
Oh, look, two fake names from one little favorite liar, FRANZ and BRUCE, post within minutes of each other. Do your lies NEVER stop, liar?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Praxis33 is Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you comin rould girly.
You're welcome.
Changing quotes now, unregistered coward? That is not even amusing or clever. It is just plain lazy debating. I have seen your posts devolve from zesty and brutally clever to just out and out sloppy and dull and lazy.

You are like someone who used to be smart and useful and now is homeless and hopeless and zero use to the world. That is how your posts appear lately.

I think the strain of being so hateful has gotten to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••