Hillary Clinton To Be Our First Lesbi...

Hillary Clinton To Be Our First Lesbian President? Bryan Fischer Thinks So

There are 24 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 20, 2013, titled Hillary Clinton To Be Our First Lesbian President? Bryan Fischer Thinks So. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Bryan Fischer is at it again with his usual fear mongering. Despite claiming no one would vote for Clinton, he now claims she's a lesbian as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2013
The reason he is claiming she is a lesbian is probably because when he asked her for sex, she said, "NO". That's been my experience with the straight men I have known. When they get up the courage to ask, and are turned down, the first thing they think is that the woman is a lesbian. I think it is just good taste and reasoning skills of the woman.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Sep 20, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The epitome of marriage in hell itself.
Bill n Hill.
Why does it not surprise anyone that a kweer would promote such degrading behavior from a couple of southern hogs that have had more people in close contacts die around them more than rats on a cat farm.
Cletus, Hillary's from Chicago. If you consider THAT southern, you're dumber than I thought.
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#11 Sep 20, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Cletus, Hillary's from Chicago. If you consider THAT southern, you're dumber than I thought.
He's WICKED dumb and delusional. Dumber than nails. I'm embarrassed to be from the same state!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#12 Sep 20, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Cletus, Hillary's from Chicago. If you consider THAT southern, you're dumber than I thought.
He meant you.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#13 Sep 20, 2013
Sounds like the desperation is setting in or the GOPasaurs already!!

Palm Springs, California

#15 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You ARE an embarassment to the state, chump.
YOU'RE the one who thinks those from northern Illinois are "southerners". Are you 'calling' in from Quebec or someplace like that?

Nothing at all to brag about on your resume, I would think.

Palm Springs, California

#19 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
The only thing you have left to brag about on your 'resume' is going down on the pole. Ten points for the black ones.
Yawn, yet another one thinks he is insulting a gay man by typing out sweaty graphic sex scenarios. I happen to be VERY good at head, and readily admit it. I'm good at having it done also. Any more "insults" by accusing me of things I readily admit to doing?

Hey, HETERO! The only thing YOU'RE good for is eating vagina.

There, how insulting was THAT? Did you just throw yourself across your bed to weep in hurt feelings just now?

Palm Springs, California

#20 Sep 20, 2013
galler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't most poofters die of AIDS anyway?
Nope.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Sep 20, 2013
REALLY, these right wingers are the scum of the earth.

Palm Springs, California

#23 Sep 20, 2013
Little Blue Alien wrote:
How big is your vegetable garden and how friendly are you with the green bumpy cucumber?
Who knows, I saw your old skank mother staggering down the street with 20 of them stuffed into her pants.

Palm Springs, California

#27 Sep 20, 2013
djx73-judpa 003 xt7 wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is folks. Gurty's insatiable ability to insult and show hatred towards peoples mothers because God knows his mother was thoroughly let down by her cox ucker son.
Hey, bitch, look at post #24 where someone is gloating about the death of a friend of ours and tell me why I should treat any of you haters with any respect.

the fact that a woman can raise haters like you tells me all I need to know about her and the double wide you grew up in.

Palm Springs, California

#28 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Sadly he died from both.
yet YOU still live. It makes me wonder if God takes His job seriously if he lets a white trash like you live and live and live and He takes a brilliant scholar and gentleman like The Golem. Maybe God NEEDED his amazing brain, and your hate is NOT needed in the after life.

Palm Springs, California

#29 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Sadly he died from both.
And STOP making up false names and pick one and register, you cowardly little liar.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#31 Sep 21, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
He meant you.
That was really lame.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#32 Sep 21, 2013
djx73-judpa 003 xt7 wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is folks. Gurty's insatiable ability to insult and show hatred towards peoples mothers because God knows his mother was thoroughly let down by her cox ucker son.
You're full of crap. Curteese ONLY insults people who have insulted him first or have thrown out a disgusting comment about gay people. And yeah, he's GOOD at it! You creeps have it coming to you.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#33 Sep 21, 2013
galler wrote:
<quoted text>Who was the The Golem? I never heard of him.
The Golem was someone who used to post on here and has passed away.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#34 Sep 21, 2013
When Hillary wins the presidency in 2016; the republican party will be over forever
Brian

Attleboro, MA

#35 Sep 21, 2013
galler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't most poofters die of AIDS anyway?
No, they don't. Any other easy questions for your feeble mind?

Palm Springs, California

#36 Sep 21, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap. Curteese ONLY insults people who have insulted him first or have thrown out a disgusting comment about gay people. And yeah, he's GOOD at it! You creeps have it coming to you.
Thank you, darling. Hope all is good for you this Saturday!

A friend of mine is throwing a 10 year birthday party for his dog. Instead of presents, we are all taking in a bag of dog food and a bag of cat food for local HIV patients who are on limited incomes. It's been proven that pets help ill people far more than any medicine.

I think the idea is lovely and am planning on doing that myself for charities.

"I'm sorry, it's our family's first kidnapping!"

Palm Springs, California

#37 Sep 21, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
When Hillary wins the presidency in 2016; the republican party will be over forever
A lot of them are quaking in their boots already. Newt Gingrich admitted that if she runs, the repubs might just as well not even try to run anyone against her. That's why they're trying everything short of stealing her dirty underwear out of the hamper to to make her look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 2 min Rainbow Kid 641
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min dollarsbill 17,627
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 26 min Trump is a joke 86
News Rupert Everett is 'drawn to the fall of Oscar W... 41 min Todd 2
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 1 hr American Independent 975
News Dolly Parton Discusses Gay Rumors, Losing a Dra... (Nov '12) 1 hr larry 11
God Bless President Trump 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 12
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 4 hr GodSmacked 27,300
More from around the web