Conan's Gay Friendly Pasta Commercial Boils Barilla

Oct 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Broward-Palm Beach

No one is really sure why the heads of companies continue to espouse exceedingly unpopular, even bigoted opinions.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2013
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

"For the man who likes penne, the lady who likes linguini, and those who like both!"
.
That is too clever ;o))
Guiles

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I bet Conan takes it up the ass.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Guiles wrote:
I bet Conan takes it up the ass.
I bet you lie even when it's NOT needed, LITTLE cowardly liar.
Frontline Fighter

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

But what we understand perfectly is that many corporations have been coerced through strong-arm tactics and the threat of public embarrassment to support the gay agenda. That takes lacks of balls for those corporations. It takes real balls and a strong backbone to say what you really believe. You rock, Barilla.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Frontline Fighter wrote:
But what we understand perfectly is that many corporations have been coerced through strong-arm tactics and the threat of public embarrassment to support the gay agenda. That takes lacks of balls for those corporations. It takes real balls and a strong backbone to say what you really believe. You rock, Barilla.
Yeah, right.... it MUST be that they were coerced... it couldn't possibly be because it's a good business decision, could it? You phobes shouldn't be allowed out unescorted.
Frontline Fighter

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right.... it MUST be that they were coerced... it couldn't possibly be because it's a good business decision, could it? You phobes shouldn't be allowed out unescorted.
If it is such a great business decision, then why does the HRC even exist?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Frontline Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is such a great business decision, then why does the HRC even exist?
Why does any lobby exist, you dolt? Education and advocacy. You guys sure don't miss a chance to spread misinformation and outright lies. Did you think we would just sit by quietly and let you get away with it?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 4, 2013
 
I switched to Barilla and I eat at Chick-fil-A.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 4, 2013
 
Wondering wrote:
I switched to Barilla and I eat at Chick-fil-A.
Good. Keep stuffing down deep fried chicken served on white bread and gobs of empty carbs from pasta. Your stroke and or heart attack will come that much faster.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 4, 2013
 
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Good. Keep stuffing down deep fried chicken served on white bread and gobs of empty carbs from pasta. Your stroke and or heart attack will come that much faster.
Yes! Gobble down!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 4, 2013
 
Wondering wrote:
I switched to Barilla and I eat at Chick-fil-A.
Are you a penne gobbler? or do you prefer linguine
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 4, 2013
 
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Good. Keep stuffing down deep fried chicken served on white bread and gobs of empty carbs from pasta. Your stroke and or heart attack will come that much faster.
I rarely eat pasta but I use their sauce for all kinds of great dishes. Keep being gay, your HIV will come much faster.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 4, 2013
 
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely eat pasta but I use their sauce for all kinds of great dishes. Keep being gay, your HIV will come much faster.
Stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••