Boy Scouts of America vote to allow g...

Boy Scouts of America vote to allow gay youths

There are 9 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from May 24, 2013, titled Boy Scouts of America vote to allow gay youths. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

An Eagle Scout himself, Mark Johnston of Mount Washington was devastated when he came out as gay and was forbidden from attending his young sons' scouting events.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#1 May 25, 2013
Oh great, now the little fruitcakes will be molesting the straight boys. How sad. Let the fruitcakes join the Girlscouts and sell cookies!!!
Just Saying Sux

Carnegie, PA

#4 May 30, 2013
Just Saying is low man on the scrotum pole; but in BSA he'll be top doggie-style, yet still won't give a reach around.
Mikey A sux

Coraopolis, PA

#5 May 31, 2013
Hey, troll-boy... three consecutive, unanswered posts under three identities?
Really, azzwipe?
Mikey A sux

Coraopolis, PA

#7 Jun 2, 2013
Mike Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, nope just one of me.
Precisely my point, ya nitwit! One fool posting under multiple identities... and, obviously, none too bright, either!
Sensible
#9 Jun 3, 2013
If they are such sissies why would you worry about them being able to overpower your "Macho boys?" I don't understand how this poses a threat.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#10 Jun 4, 2013
If your attitude toward homosexuality is anything other than "who gives a shit," you're gay.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#12 Jun 4, 2013
Nathan wrote:
Ever notice that when a queer want so insult someone who doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle that the queer calls them gay.
Why do gays insult people by calling them gay? How is saying "you're the same as me" an insult?
They usually don't call them anything. I call them gay because if you're confident in your sexuality and are successful at pleasing your partner, you simply don't have any concern for other peoples' intimate lifestyle. People who are scared of gay people have big problems, one of which is a lack of a fulfilling sex life of their own. Another is questions about their own preferences. If you're not gay, and are living a healthy and satisfying sex life, why would you care about others'? Save the bible bullshit. People who think a book written 2000 years ago by men in tents who thought sea monsters were a legitimate boating hazard shouldn't cause you to hate any Americans today. Remember, most people aren't Christians.
mundos

Knoxville, TN

#13 Aug 13, 2013
Mike Anthony wrote:
Oh great, now the little fruitcakes will be molesting the straight boys. How sad. Let the fruitcakes join the Girlscouts and sell cookies!!!
Yes, the BSA made a terrible mistake.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#14 Aug 13, 2013
mundos wrote:
Yes, the BSA made a terrible mistake.
The BSA did the right thing, your parents made the terrible mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Springdale council to review rainbow crosswalk ... 1 hr Wondering 11
News God can deliver homosexuals - Foh-Amoaning 1 hr Acadian 8
News School textbook with gay maths problem go viral 1 hr Wondering 62
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr dollarsbill 19,258
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 7 hr Blond Prince WCLB 28,029
News 'Roseanne' Star Recalls Fight to Air Controvers... 8 hr Roy 111
News MSNBC's Joy Reid says homophobic posts were res... 8 hr Ex Senator Stillb... 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 hr River Tam 61,058