Vaccination Showdown: Exes Melissa Etheridge & Tammy Lynn Michaels fight over children's care

Aug 30, 2013 Full story: www.proudparenting.com 31
Melissa Etheridge and ex-wife, Tammy Lynn Michaels are expected to be in a L.A. courtroom because the Grammy award winning singer is refusing to allow their six year old twins to be vaccinated... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#24 Sep 1, 2013
Darby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many little boys have you molested over the years?
Just how many false names are you going to use today STEVE, CHUCK, DARBY, Little cowardly liar?

Palm Springs, California

#25 Sep 1, 2013
The Mayor is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been lovely visiting with you, but soon I must leave, never to be heard from again.
Oh, really? OK, then, bye bye.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#26 Sep 1, 2013
A lot of anti-vaccination twits are too young to have a personal connection with serious communicable diseases (due to vaccines, natch.) My oldest sister had polio, I had two schoolmates deafened by measles, and we treated many kids at the clinic for problems caused by other diseases. If I had kids, they'd be vaccinated as soon as possible.
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard a lot of parents ARE against vaccinations now. It's madness. If they are hankering for polio and whooping cough and measles and all those lovelies to return, fine and dandy, but don't let OTHER kids be exposed to their ignorance and arrogance. I pity their kids, however. THEY were most probably vaccinated and seem to be OK. Well, at least physically OK.

Palm Springs, California

#27 Sep 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
A lot of anti-vaccination twits are too young to have a personal connection with serious communicable diseases (due to vaccines, natch.) My oldest sister had polio, I had two schoolmates deafened by measles, and we treated many kids at the clinic for problems caused by other diseases. If I had kids, they'd be vaccinated as soon as possible.
<quoted text>
I've heard that before. They lack historical perspective and think it is all rosy and illness free. in my day I recall kids being afraid to go swimming in certain pools. "Someone got polio in it!"

My cousin had a bout and a couple of classmates were hit, one having to use crutches to walk on his thin weak legs. I was perfectly fine with the shots, or later the sugar cube with medicine in it! At least my legs work, thank you Dr. Salk!
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Sep 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there's more straights than gays, there is no other reason.
Personally, I favor vaccination for children but the risks aren't "nonsense" and they are real. Only an ignorant person would think otherwise.
You're ignorant, bigoted filth, christianist.
Whitecap75

Bay Shore, NY

#29 Sep 1, 2013
The Mayor is Back wrote:
This is why queers should not be allowed to have children!!!
Um, is it possible that you're really this stupid?!
Whitecap75

Bay Shore, NY

#30 Sep 1, 2013
Thelonius wrote:
This is what happens when you allow people with mental problems (homosexuals) to have children.
Very sad.
The best part of you ran down your father's leg.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#31 Sep 2, 2013
The Mayor is Back wrote:
<quoted text>Your symptom sounds like AIDS, better get tested:)
Your posts read like grade school blather. Better go back to school and pay attention this time. No licking the short bus windows!

Palm Springs, California

#32 Sep 2, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts read like grade school blather. Better go back to school and pay attention this time. No licking the short bus windows!
Oh, my. I never heard anyone else ever call the short bus kids "window lickers" before! I thought I was the only one who knew that one.

As for the Mayor, uh, to HAVE kids some woman would have allowed her to touch him. I think the odds on that are slim to impossible. I doubt if "Wanda, The Blow Up Doll" has given him any progeny. Maybe some rubber bands, but that's about it.

Palm Springs, California

#33 Sep 2, 2013
Whitecap75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, is it possible that you're really this stupid?!
Not stupid, but a vicious street smart, like an alley rat or stray dog, both figure out how to survive on their own, but are not known to be cuddly. The Mayor is of similar birth to those vermin so is quite alike with them.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#34 Sep 2, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my. I never heard anyone else ever call the short bus kids "window lickers" before! I thought I was the only one who knew that one.
As for the Mayor, uh, to HAVE kids some woman would have allowed her to touch him. I think the odds on that are slim to impossible. I doubt if "Wanda, The Blow Up Doll" has given him any progeny. Maybe some rubber bands, but that's about it.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 9 min eJohn 66
Cops Outnumber Marchers in Belgrade Gay Pride P... 18 min Dr Milan Sufflay 11
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr RevKen 25,081
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Brian_G 3,437
Half of HIV-Positive Gay Men in U.S. Aren't Get... 3 hr rock white 41
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 50,005
Two Lesbians, one Gay man elected to Belfast Ci... 3 hr rock white 25
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 5 hr Pattysboi 91
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 5 hr Terra Firma 985
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 6 hr Frank Rizzo 2,197
There's going to be more gay sex on ABC's 'How ... 10 hr Teetering on the ... 24

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE