Vaccination Showdown: Exes Melissa Etheridge & Tammy Lynn Michaels fight over children's care

Aug 30, 2013 Full story: www.proudparenting.com 31
Melissa Etheridge and ex-wife, Tammy Lynn Michaels are expected to be in a L.A. courtroom because the Grammy award winning singer is refusing to allow their six year old twins to be vaccinated... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Refusing to vaccinate one's children puts them and every child they come in contact with at risk for dangerous diseases. It's very irresponsible.
Thelonius

Athens, Greece

#2 Aug 30, 2013
This is what happens when you allow people with mental problems (homosexuals) to have children.

Very sad.
SirAndrew

Honolulu, HI

#3 Aug 30, 2013
And you, Thelonius, are what happens when brothers and sisters have sex with each other.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Thelonius wrote:
This is what happens when you allow people with mental problems (homosexuals) to have children.
Very sad.
Except the vaccine avoidance under the guise of parental rights is overwhelmingly an evilgelical obsession. They even call vaccines "the mark of the beast."

It is surprising to see Etheridge falling in with this dogma, even if vaccines _are_ immune suppressing to some degree. The benefits for the major vaccines clearly outweigh any known downsides of them.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 30, 2013
SirAndrew wrote:
And you, Thelonius, are what happens when brothers and sisters have sex with each other.
Is it really "sex" if he raped her?

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Nothing is without risk, but I think that the benefits of vaccination greatly outweigh the risks.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Thelonius wrote:
Very sad.
Usually it's religious people who deny their kids medical care and instead offer "prayer". So you must assume religious people are mentally ill too.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Aug 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually it's religious people who deny their kids medical care and instead offer "prayer". So you must assume religious people are mentally ill too.
Of course they are.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Thelonius wrote:
Very sad.
Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin don't want kids to be vaccinated either. Do you think THEY have mental problems? They both have GOBS of children. Are you so hostile to them too?

Palm Springs, California

#10 Aug 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Or super conservatives who think it is all some government plot to inject their little darlings with some foreign substance. Of course in ten years when their poor kids come down with polio or HPV or some other terrible disease, they will then expect society to spend untold bushels of money on curing the kid, who would have been protected with some simple cheap vaccination years before. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!" said Benjamin Franklin centuries ago.

Palm Springs, California

#11 Aug 31, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
Refusing to vaccinate one's children puts them and every child they come in contact with at risk for dangerous diseases. It's very irresponsible.
I worked for Los Angeles Unified schools for decades and those classrooms were little laboratories of illness, even though they DEMAND immunizations before letting the kids spend one day in class. I am surprised at Melissa, does she think her kids are immune? Tammy is correct in this one.

Palm Springs, California

#14 Sep 1, 2013
The Mayor is Back wrote:
This is why queers should not be allowed to have children!!!
You mean like Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann who also don't want their kids to be vaccinated? You mean two freaks like those two? Just which side are you ON?

Palm Springs, California

#15 Sep 1, 2013
The Mayor is Back wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen this video produced in cooperation with the Inglewood, CA Uniified School District, did the LA Unified School District find out you were queer before it was two late and the little ones suffered?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ijbovskICjkXX
Wow, very current.

Hey, MORON, that film was produced in 1964, almost FIFTY years ago. It is completely outdated and silly, is that REALLY the best you can come up with?

In 1964, the Beatles were this new group getting all the attention that year...also, Lyndon Johnson was reelected and Rudi Gernrich invented the first topless bathing suit for women. Any other hot CURRENT topics you want to discuss?

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#16 Sep 1, 2013
The Mayor is Back wrote:
This is why queers should not be allowed to have children!!!
What an absurd thing to say, considering that the vast majority of parents who fall for this sort of nonsense are straight.

But then, logic isn't something you value, I suppose.

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#17 Sep 1, 2013
The Mayor is Back wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen this video produced in cooperation with the Inglewood, CA Uniified School District, did the LA Unified School District find out you were queer before it was two late and the little ones suffered?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ijbovskICjkXX
Oh yes, we ALWAYS go to youtube for proof to back up our arguments ...

Geesh.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#18 Sep 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, we ALWAYS go to youtube for proof to back up our arguments ...
Geesh.
Closet queens depend on youtube for EVERYTHING. wink, wink
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#19 Sep 1, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
What an absurd thing to say, considering that the vast majority of parents who fall for this sort of nonsense are straight.
Because there's more straights than gays, there is no other reason.
Personally, I favor vaccination for children but the risks aren't "nonsense" and they are real. Only an ignorant person would think otherwise.

Palm Springs, California

#20 Sep 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there's more straights than gays, there is no other reason.
Personally, I favor vaccination for children but the risks aren't "nonsense" and they are real. Only an ignorant person would think otherwise.
I've heard a lot of parents ARE against vaccinations now. It's madness. If they are hankering for polio and whooping cough and measles and all those lovelies to return, fine and dandy, but don't let OTHER kids be exposed to their ignorance and arrogance. I pity their kids, however. THEY were most probably vaccinated and seem to be OK. Well, at least physically OK.

Palm Springs, California

#21 Sep 1, 2013
I meant the PARENTS were vaccinated. I'm fighting a sinus headache and am not at my best just now. I wish there was a vaccination for sinuses.
Darby

Anonymous Proxy

#23 Sep 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I worked for Los Angeles Unified schools for decades
Just how many little boys have you molested over the years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Respect71 8,223
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 5 min Le Duped 7
Hundreds testify in Idaho Capitol for 'Add the ... 6 min Roscoe 6
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 7 min lides 982
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 7 min WeTheSheeple 306
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 8 min Roscoe 13
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 8 min WasteWater 29,077
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 15 min JohnInToronto 48
Analysis: Equal rights or statesa rights on gay... 34 min Evilgelicalling 244
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 45 min Homey 18,833
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 3 hr Responsibility 67
More from around the web