Social Conservatism and Social Totalitarianism

Sep 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.nowpublic.com

Ralph Reed has said that the people who ignore socially conservative voters and their issues do so at their peril.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2012

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

The Obamaniac and his Stalinist regime MUST be eliminated !
goodboypa

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

2

2

FaFoxy wrote:
The Obamaniac and his Stalinist regime MUST be eliminated !
You are an idiot. And I am probably being kind.

To suggest that Obama is ANYTHING in the vein of Stalin shows either horrendous willful ignorance, monumental deceit or absolute brainlessness concerning the worst thug of the 20th Century.

Take your pick, but I'm thinking you have mastered the ability to be all three at once.

I don't expect you to care about your ignorance, but if some fairy dust manages to get sprinkled on your Fruit Loops tomorrow morning, ask yourself the following:

- When has Obama been involved in a Great Purge within the military, within any competing parties, within his own party, within society through the elimination of broad classes of dissidents and foreigners?

A "Stalinist" regime would have followed Comrade Stalin, who eliminated (executed) between 680,000 and 1,200,000 human beings within those groups IN TWO YEARS (1937-1938).

- When has Obama orchestrated the forced deportation of millions of human beings?

A "Stalinist" regime would have followed Comrade Stalin, who forcibly deported mostly members of disfavored minority populations, including over 3 million deported to Siberia between 1941 and 1949 and including over 1 million indigenous people deported immediately following the German occupations of the Caucasus and including over 20 million exiled to the Russian Gulags and other centers of exile in-country (such as Siberia).

Oh, and experts estimate that of those deported and exiled, around 40% died directly as a result of conditions of the migration.

- When has Obama collectivized any segment of the economy? COLLECTIVIZED, as in forcible take-over (read that with police powers and guns and stuff). COLLECTIVIZED, as in direct government theft of private property and forcible conscription of workers.

A "Stalinist" regime would have followed Comrade, and taken over all private farming and taken over all mining operations that fed the countries industrial sectors and... and... and...

- When has Obama poorly care for US residents during a time of famine?

A "Stalinist" regime will only care for the physical needs of its people to the extent that it serves the interests of the collective or serves to consolidate more power in the central political apparatuses of the Party. Stalin himself refused the release of grain stores during the famines of 1931-1935 and watched passively as 5-10 million Soviet human beings died from starvation. Similarly, over 1 million died from the same deliberate policies during famines of the late 1940s.

- When has Obama attempted to criminalize any religious affiliation or imprisoned religious workers? And, before you claim that disagreements in public discourse amount to a priori persecution, I would remind you that such idiocy would apply in reverse (that Obama is persecuted by religious figures who disagree with him).

Stalin regularly found convenient excuses to exercise police state control over religious expression. Pat Robertson, Cardinal Dolan, and Tony Perkins (among many others) flagrantly lie when they claim that ANY religious persecution happens in the United States. The application of non-discrimination clauses within the tax code (that refuse privileged tax exemptions for 501(3)c for those organizations that do not comply with legal non-discrimination laws) do not qualify as persecution because nobody is required to NOT persecute; they are simply refused privileged tax benefits when they choose to do so.

Nobody has been imprisoned or murdered or officially repudiated because of religious beliefs. NOBODY. Stalin did, and did so a lot.

- When as Obama ever entered into a pact with a foreign tyrant and officially aligned the United States with such a government?

Stalin did, with Hitler in 1939.

Obviously, I could go on for pages and pages and pages. But you CHOOSE to believe the idiocy that you believe, so nothing that I can say would change that.

Cheers.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

goodboypa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. And I am probably being kind.
To suggest that Obama is ANYTHING in the vein of Stalin shows either horrendous willful ignorance, monumental deceit or absolute brainlessness concerning the worst thug of the 20th Century.
Take your pick, but I'm thinking you have mastered the ability to be all three at once.

edited for length.....

A "Stalinist" regime will only care for the physical needs of its people to the extent that it serves the interests of the collective or serves to consolidate more power in the central political apparatuses of the Party. Stalin himself refused the release of grain stores during the famines of 1931-1935 and watched passively as 5-10 million Soviet human beings died from starvation. Similarly, over 1 million died from the same deliberate policies during famines of the late 1940s.
- When has Obama attempted to criminalize any religious affiliation or imprisoned religious workers? And, before you claim that disagreements in public discourse amount to a priori persecution, I would remind you that such idiocy would apply in reverse (that Obama is persecuted by religious figures who disagree with him).
Stalin regularly found convenient excuses to exercise police state control over religious expression. Pat Robertson, Cardinal Dolan, and Tony Perkins (among many others) flagrantly lie when they claim that ANY religious persecution happens in the United States. The application of non-discrimination clauses within the tax code (that refuse privileged tax exemptions for 501(3)c for those organizations that do not comply with legal non-discrimination laws) do not qualify as persecution because nobody is required to NOT persecute; they are simply refused privileged tax benefits when they choose to do so.
Nobody has been imprisoned or murdered or officially repudiated because of religious beliefs. NOBODY. Stalin did, and did so a lot.
- When as Obama ever entered into a pact with a foreign tyrant and officially aligned the United States with such a government?
Stalin did, with Hitler in 1939.
Obviously, I could go on for pages and pages and pages. But you CHOOSE to believe the idiocy that you believe, so nothing that I can say would change that.
Cheers.
I minored in Russian & Soviet History in college.
Hey ! The Obamaniac is just starin out ! It takes time to equal those numbers ! But he's tryin hard to catch up !

CHANGE you can believe in !

RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !

:)

(Meanwhile his thug mayor buddy in Chicago is unable to stem the HIGHEST HOMICIDE RATE IN THE U.S., and to prevent the upcoming teacher's strike. Guess he didn't pay off the union thugs with enough cash).

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

A very well-articulated analysis of the difference between the two.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I minored in Russian & Soviet History in college.
Hey ! The Obamaniac is just starin out ! It takes time to equal those numbers ! But he's tryin hard to catch up !
CHANGE you can believe in !
RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !
:)
(Meanwhile his thug mayor buddy in Chicago is unable to stem the HIGHEST HOMICIDE RATE IN THE U.S., and to prevent the upcoming teacher's strike. Guess he didn't pay off the union thugs with enough cash).
Than Sarah you majored in ignorance & stupidity

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
Than Sarah you majored in ignorance & stupidity
Wo the Hell is Sarah ???!!!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

goodboypa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. And I am probably being kind.
To suggest that Obama is ANYTHING in the vein of Stalin shows either horrendous willful ignorance, monumental deceit or absolute brainlessness concerning the worst thug of the 20th Century.
Take your pick, but I'm thinking you have mastered the ability to be all three at once.
.........
He just does it to be a troll, and get a rise out of others. It's best to ignore the silliness.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wo the Hell is Sarah ???!!!
I figure you sound so much like Sarah Paylin I figured you should be honored with the name SARAH ok Sarah

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

disaster in the making wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure you sound so much like Sarah Paylin I figured you should be honored with the name SARAH ok Sarah
I do not, and never have, liked her. I do not, and never have, supported her.

I'm a Libertarian, NOT a Republican.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

And what do you do to ensure four more years of being freaked out by a President Obama?

Vote Libertarian and thank you.

In Kansas, the Republican Party faithful went to the polls and went RINO hunting and damn near extincted them as the rationality control valve on a Legislature that has a Republican majority capable of doing what they darn well want if they were all on the same page at the same time. They had their own little purge of allegedly "moderate" Republicans and have installed good Christian, conservative, family values, good for business types more suited to the Republican title. The no local protections bill is likely to be resurrected and happily passed in very short order and it would surprise me if a version of "don't say gay" isn't on the horizon. Come January of next year, the lunatics will have complete control over the asylum and there won't be an opposition capable of putting the brakes on their worst impulses, when it comes to this or any other issue. Gods help us.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not, and never have, liked her. I do not, and never have, supported her.
I'm a Libertarian, NOT a Republican.
You have claimed on these boards to be a Tea Party member..

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I minored in Russian & Soviet History in college.
Hey ! The Obamaniac is just starin out ! It takes time to equal those numbers ! But he's tryin hard to catch up !
CHANGE you can believe in !
RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !
:)
(Meanwhile his thug mayor buddy in Chicago is unable to stem the HIGHEST HOMICIDE RATE IN THE U.S., and to prevent the upcoming teacher's strike. Guess he didn't pay off the union thugs with enough cash).
Which college? Was it a Christian college?

If it was an honest-to-goodness ivy league college, you should sue them as their education system obviously failed in your instance.

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 10, 2012
 
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not, and never have, liked her. I do not, and never have, supported her.
I'm a Libertarian, NOT a Republican.
so you have a bong and a drug issue, to get back on track you sound like Sarah you act like Sarah and wine like Sarah so with all that Sarah fits you quite well, got it Sarah

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 10, 2012
 
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have claimed on these boards to be a Tea Party member..
I am a Tea Partyer. That does not necesserily mean I like or support Sarah Palin.

I think that Ronald Reagan is one of the GREATEST POTUS'es we ever had. That doesn't necesserily mean I'm a Republican (I'm not.)

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 10, 2012
 
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Which college? Was it a Christian college?
If it was an honest-to-goodness ivy league college, you should sue them as their education system obviously failed in your instance.
Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia (The GAYEST place I've EVER lived !:))

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 10, 2012
 
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You have claimed on these boards to be a Tea Party member..
Of course hes a Tea Party member hes Sarah Paylin head of the Tea Party

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 10, 2012
 
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Which college? Was it a Christian college?
If it was an honest-to-goodness ivy league college, you should sue them as their education system obviously failed in your instance.
Too RIGHT !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••