Immigration Reform: Takano urges same...

Immigration Reform: Takano urges same-sex partner rights

There are 4 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from May 23, 2013, titled Immigration Reform: Takano urges same-sex partner rights. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Rep. Mark Takano, D-Riverside, said he will work to restore rights for same-sex couples in the comprehensive immigration bill that is now before the Senate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Sweet Sunday

Chicago, IL

#1 May 24, 2013
As time moves on, the more we are informed as to what's in this Immigration Bill... the less chance for it to will actually pass. So,Rep. Takano go ahead and add that little perverted version to it ... and the Bill will definitely not pass.
doofy

Marietta, GA

#2 May 24, 2013
Thank you Mexico for allowin me to DREAM!!! Now I can dream the MEXICAN DREAM!! I want to be a Fireman/Doctor in Mexico! Now I can live the DREAM! Thank you Obama!! I am a poor USA American, I just want to dream in Mexico!
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#3 May 25, 2013
Promise every group what they want to get elected. That is why nothing is getting done in Washington. The only group that was not promised what they wanted is the majority of Americans who want enforcement of the laws not amnesty and open borders. It was hoped that by bringing the minority groups together they could over rule the majority but not all of those groups want what the others want. Not all gays want amnesty, not all religious groups support gay rights, unions are opposing increased work visas that businesses are pushing for, etc. They cannot all have what they want and were promised.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 26, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
Promise every group what they want to get elected. That is why nothing is getting done in Washington. The only group that was not promised what they wanted is the majority of Americans who want enforcement of the laws not amnesty and open borders. It was hoped that by bringing the minority groups together they could over rule the majority but not all of those groups want what the others want. Not all gays want amnesty, not all religious groups support gay rights, unions are opposing increased work visas that businesses are pushing for, etc. They cannot all have what they want and were promised.
Exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: LGBT students face discrimination at US... 1 min Frankie Rizzo 9
News 'Homosexuals aren't gay - they are just possess... 6 min Rainbow Kid 1
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 11 min Frankie Rizzo 30
News Gay pride assembly at Virginia Beach school pos... 19 min Rainbow Kid 8
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 57 min guest 520
News Trump's staff picks disappoint, alarm minority ... 1 hr Milton 273
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Milton 22,548
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr Milton 2,262
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 43,022
More from around the web