NOM Claims Gay College Resident Advisers Are Pressuring Students On Gay Rights

Nov 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: On Top Magazine

The National Organization for Marriage is concerned about the influence gay college resident advisers are having on young people.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2012

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Well, you certainly wouldn't want college resident advisers to make sure ALL the kids in residence get along and treat each other with respect, would you?

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Gay residence advisors shouldn't be allowed since they might pressure residents to become gay. Just like non-white residence advisors pressure residents to become African-American, or Asian, or something else! And while we're on the topic, those tall people keep pressuring everyone to be tall too ...

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The last, dying gasps from dinosaurs. At least the original dinos had the courtesy of going out in one fell blaze of glory.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

God forbid a pristine Catholic girl have some fun or see a different part of the universe.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

NOM is dying it's slowly fading away into the sunset, that's why they are resorting to all tactics.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

NOM's just worried that we have an argument based on reality, and they don't.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Gay And Proud wrote:
Gay residence advisors shouldn't be allowed since they might pressure residents to become gay. Just like non-white residence advisors pressure residents to become African-American, or Asian, or something else! And while we're on the topic, those tall people keep pressuring everyone to be tall too ...
Can I pressure people to get fatter?

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I pressure people to get fatter?
Oy, pressure for that we don't need!!

Since: Sep 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

In their feeble and fetid minds, not allowing prejudice _by_ christians equates to prejudice _against_ christians.

Imagine if the NOM had said, "Women who protest against rape want to sexually violating men!" That goes beyond dishonest and into the idiotic.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

P_Smith wrote:
In their feeble and fetid minds, not allowing prejudice _by_ christians equates to prejudice _against_ christians.
Imagine if the NOM had said, "Women who protest against rape want to sexually violating men!" That goes beyond dishonest and into the idiotic.
What they are saying now is still beyond dishonest and idiotic...it's just that there are a lot of stupid and uneducated people, and lots of people who cling to lies for it enables their hate.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Gay And Proud wrote:
Maybe we should take a hard look at Hispanic resident advisers as well.

I'm sure every one of them is pressuring people to eat only tacos!

And what about Jewish RA's? Next thing you know people will actually like lox and bagels!

My God what about the Chinese ones?

LMAO!

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

DragonHung wrote:
The last, dying gasps from dinosaurs. At least the original dinos had the courtesy of going out in one fell blaze of glory.
I often point out that rats are smart enough to leave a sinking ship. Too bad some people don't have the brains God gave rodents!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••