Iowa elected official honored by Whit...

Iowa elected official honored by White House

There are 3 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from May 25, 2013, titled Iowa elected official honored by White House. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

An elected official in eastern Iowa is the recipient of a White House honor given to openly gay, lesbian and transgendered public officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2013
Harvey would be so happy that, despite all the fierce and sometimes deadly opposition, we haven't given up on ourselves.

Thank you, Mr. President, for "evolving".
Orem

Durham, NC

#3 May 26, 2013
Most Righteous Mayor wrote:
I wonder when our queer loving President will invite Jerry Sandusky to the White Man's House to be "honored"?
Whoop Whoop
Little Oakland Annie

Martinez, CA

#4 May 26, 2013
Most Righteous Mayor wrote:
I wonder when our queer loving President will invite Jerry Sandusky to the White Man's House to be "honored"?
About the same time you stop being an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland same-sex marriage 14 min New Perspective 301
News Jewish groups pull support of Holocaust exhibit 52 min morons are every ... 7
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 1 hr jason norris 8
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 1 hr NorCal Native 143
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr Rev Wall 33,251
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr Belle Sexton 3,823
News Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling (Nov '14) 2 hr NYC KISS ARMY 168
Are the mods fair and balanced? 6 hr DebraE 860
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Terra Firma 21,735
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 9 hr NorCal Native 5,693
More from around the web