10 gay honeymoon hotspots

10 gay honeymoon hotspots

There are 38 comments on the CNN story from May 26, 2014, titled 10 gay honeymoon hotspots. In it, CNN reports that:

Miami hosts the Winter Party Festival , one of the world's biggest celebrations for the LBGT community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Where did everyone go

Southfield, MA

#23 Jun 5, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>I still remember Neil Armstrong famous words upon taking a small step onto the surface of the moon in 1969, "That's one small step for gays, one giant leap for lesbians."
Well, if gays were to inhabit the moon and lesbians were to inhabit some other planet. How would that turn out after 100 years or so? Take......your time.
Amely

Miami, FL

#24 Jun 6, 2014
The perfect honeymoon spot is the hell. A place where they will dwell forever and ever...
Amely

Miami, FL

#25 Jun 6, 2014
But I don't blame them. Behind every single gay there is a narcissistic mother and a disturbed and detached father.
FagNot

Bradenton, FL

#26 Jun 6, 2014
Portis wrote:
1. Brunei
2. Uganda
3. Zimbabwe
4. Russia
5. Cameroon
6. Nigeria
7. Haiti
8. Iran
9. Jamaica
10. Antarctica
I took a dump in the water supply in all these places

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#27 Jun 7, 2014
Amely wrote:
The perfect honeymoon spot is the hell. A place where they will dwell forever and ever...
did you get that out of last years christmas cracker?

Location hidden

#28 Jun 7, 2014
Amely wrote:
But I don't blame them. Behind every single gay there is a narcissistic mother and a disturbed and detached father.
hello my long lost brother
Mincing Lane

UK

#29 Jun 7, 2014
you don't get gay hippies, do you? that's one good thing about them although there is nothing else.

hows that fat poof Stephen Fry and his thespian chums getting on with his ludicrous "boycott" of The Dorchester?

Location hidden

#30 Jun 7, 2014
Mincing Lane wrote:
you don't get gay hippies, do you? that's one good thing about them although there is nothing else.
hows that fat poof Stephen Fry and his thespian chums getting on with his ludicrous "boycott" of The Dorchester?
Ha ha

The rich don't care.... they like The Dorchester
didn't even know Fry was boycotting till you said it...... not much of a media sensation obviously
Mincing Lane

UK

#31 Jun 7, 2014
the Dorchester probably has a better ambience if fry and his luvvies are boycotting it - not that any of them ever use it anyway. They are furious because the Duchess of Cambridge went there for a reception the other day .

"Ooooh how dare she! who does she think she is? WE'LL show her won't we dearies!"
joker

San Mateo, CA

#32 Jun 7, 2014
hey you do know they execute gaaayssss in iran and saudi arabia and a few other middle eastern muslim countries. i would love to see all gaaayssss go there so would the rest of america. thats why the show glee is being cancelled, because no one wants to see guys tongue eachother on tv or anywhere in america. tell me that your straight and you dont mind seeing guys kiss, there is something wrong with you. finally america takes a stand against gaayyssss by not watching the gayyss show glee and canceling it.
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#33 Jun 8, 2014
MY LIFEGUARD STAND ON 12TH STREET. wooooooo-Hoooooooo
joker

United States

#35 Jun 8, 2014
hey adam do you know steve?
oh and heat cramps suck

Location hidden

#36 Jun 8, 2014
joker wrote:
hey you do know they execute gaaayssss in iran and saudi arabia and a few other middle eastern muslim countries. i would love to see all gaaayssss go there so would the rest of america. thats why the show glee is being cancelled, because no one wants to see guys tongue eachother on tv or anywhere in america. tell me that your straight and you dont mind seeing guys kiss, there is something wrong with you. finally america takes a stand against gaayyssss by not watching the gayyss show glee and canceling it.
Glee sux.
cancelled because ...didn't one of the "stars" die
and, the fans ...teen girls most likely ...grew up
nothing to do with gayness
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#38 Jun 9, 2014
VELVET, DROP BY MY STAND. LET'S TALK. "I'M YOUR VEHICLE BABY. I'LL TAKE YOU ANYWHERE YOU WANNA GO." Wooooo-Hooooo
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD

Miami, FL

#39 Jun 9, 2014
I WAS MERELY KIDDING. PLEASE DISREGARD MY LAST POST. THOUGH I JEST FROM TIME TO TIME, I AM NOTA CLOSED-MINDED NEANDERTHAL.
Amely

Miami, FL

#40 Jun 9, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
<quoted text>
hello my long lost brother
Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?

Location hidden

#42 Jun 17, 2014
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
VELVET, DROP BY MY STAND. LET'S TALK. "I'M YOUR VEHICLE BABY. I'LL TAKE YOU ANYWHERE YOU WANNA GO." Wooooo-Hooooo
You should be so lucky..... I could take/send you places..........
ADAM THE MACHO LIFEGUARD wrote:
I WAS MERELY KIDDING. PLEASE DISREGARD MY LAST POST. THOUGH I JEST FROM TIME TO TIME, I AM NOTA CLOSED-MINDED NEANDERTHAL.
ah, win some lose some....... I'm an open minded neanderthal....

Location hidden

#43 Jun 17, 2014
Amely wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?
your dream-mare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 5,402
News Catholic parents fight gay couple's adoption 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 2 hr jonjedi 76
News Perry doubted his win was legitimate. Now Texas... 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 3
News International stars turn to gay bashing 2 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 2 hr Vros 959
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Judgement 25,253
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 hr EdmondWA 33
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 hr Inquisitor 46,301
More from around the web