Group of Illinois religious leaders l...

Group of Illinois religious leaders lobbies for marriage equality

There are 44 comments on the www.proudparenting.com story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Group of Illinois religious leaders lobbies for marriage equality. In it, www.proudparenting.com reports that:

More than 200 pastors and rabbis are calling for lawmakers to approve legislation allowing marriage equality. They will send a letter stating their plan to state lawmakers...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.proudparenting.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#63 Dec 27, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet amazingly another moron that cannot refute everything I spoke about in my previous post other than whether fdr was or was not yewish somewhere in his blood.
FDR surrounded himself with 'dozens' in his tenure. Is it any wonder he was president for almost 4 terms and basically confiscated the citizens gold through the new deal, orchestrated by a _____?
Sheesh.
btw... what makes you think that anything that you have stated is valuable enough to refute? i think that your ego is running away with you.

Location hidden

#66 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Our souls were sold through the social security act of 1935. Twenty years after the fed was opened. Since when is forcing the people to sell their gold and turn around and sell it for profit a good thing? Kennedy arguably was the best president. He was against Ishrael from developing nukes and he certainly was interested in reigning in the fed. Now, what happened to him again?
historically, fdr was the best president followed in order by carter, clinton and mr. obama.

the social security act saved a whole lot of people a whole lot of money and enabled senior citizens where they wouldn't have otherwise.

and for a people who had to sell their useless gold i sure see a whole lot of them wandering around with it on their fingers and around their necks.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#68 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!!!
This president since Reagan has been THE worst President, please do provide the details of what it is that he has done. Personally all of them since Reagan have left much to be desired.
JIMMY CARTER? BHO? CLINTON?
I just pissed my pants!
Please, pretty please! Do not reply to my post. Dear God!
BUWAHAHAHA!!!
Lipstick, you're such a fool.

How's that space shield working out for us?

Billions lost on a stupid program.

Location hidden

#69 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!!!
This president since Reagan has been THE worst President, please do provide the details of what it is that he has done. Personally all of them since Reagan have left much to be desired.
JIMMY CARTER? BHO? CLINTON?
I just pissed my pants!
Please, pretty please! Do not reply to my post. Dear God!
BUWAHAHAHA!!!
*nwar*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 min Frankie Rizzo 874
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 35 min Rose_NoHo 37,377
The Great Gays 40 min Gremlin 8
News The Latest: Celebrities record tribute to night... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 1 hr Gremlin 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,144
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 2 hr Peter 13
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 4 hr WasteWater 975
More from around the web