Video of London Muslim 'Patrol' Haras...

Video of London Muslim 'Patrol' Harassing Gay Man Sparks Outrage

There are 17 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Video of London Muslim 'Patrol' Harassing Gay Man Sparks Outrage. In it, EDGE reports that:

A YouTube video showing a group of self-proclaimed "Muslim Patrol" in the Whitechapel area of East London shows them harassing a man walk by because they believe he is gay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Whitechapel is a shiite area anyway. Horrible slum. No one DECENT should even venture in there. Several years ago, I took a 'Jack the Ripper' tour walk and it was truly scary. First for the terrible history of the area, second for the horrible people wandering around in this day and such vile surroundings. Proper gays, stick to Mayfair or Kensington where folks know how to BEHAVE.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Some serious RUgby and Hurley players need to go into that area and "explain" to them that there is NO SUCH THING as a "muslim area" ANYWHERE in great Britain.

There is only BRITISH ... or prepare to be deported ... once they're patched up, that is.

Palm Springs, California

#3 Jan 24, 2013
snyper wrote:
Some serious RUgby and Hurley players need to go into that area and "explain" to them that there is NO SUCH THING as a "muslim area" ANYWHERE in great Britain.
There is only BRITISH ... or prepare to be deported ... once they're patched up, that is.
A lot of areas of London are Muslim centric. They wander around in those hideous ugly robes with those dreadful beards and the women cover themselves from head to toe, which is probably a blessing to others who have to look at them. If you meet their eye on the street or tube, they sneer in contempt. It makes me shake my head at times.

These folks moved heaven and earth to get out of their sh*t hole countries, but when they hit the new soil, they break their necks trying to replicate their original home, hating the new country for NOT being like the crap hole they came from. Let them return to their horrible old sod that they miss so much and leave DECENT people alone.
Muslim Vigilantes

UK

#4 Jan 24, 2013
You gay pigs need to be shown your places. We are doing just that.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#5 Jan 24, 2013
snyper wrote:
The Brit are to blame. They let in people who cannot adopt to a Western society and a more liberal form of Islam. They are stuck with them unless they make some very non-democratic and non-human-rights-friendly choices: Either kill them, deport them or require them to undergo de-programming. They are probably reproduncing faster than Anglo-Saxon or Caribbean residents in the UK just as they are reproducing faster than native residents in other countries in Europe. We are heading towards a showdown there which will likely result in a war and a genocidal action on one side or another. Unless a deus ex machina can come down from the sky and put reason in the brains of those who are incapable of reason I think it is inevitable in Europe.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
LOL! Muslims are cowards.

You ladies should come to Detroit and act tough. The brothers would eat you for lunch....Sissy.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#7 Jan 24, 2013
I cannot understand why the British allowed these people into the UK in the first place. What were they thinking ?!

Palm Springs, California

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
London is the coolest place on earth. Go back to your Shiite hole country and beat women who dare to learn like you are used to doing.

Palm Springs, California

#9 Jan 24, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brit are to blame. They let in people who cannot adopt to a Western society and a more liberal form of Islam. They are stuck with them unless they make some very non-democratic and non-human-rights-friendly choices: Either kill them, deport them or require them to undergo de-programming. They are probably reproduncing faster than Anglo-Saxon or Caribbean residents in the UK just as they are reproducing faster than native residents in other countries in Europe. We are heading towards a showdown there which will likely result in a war and a genocidal action on one side or another. Unless a deus ex machina can come down from the sky and put reason in the brains of those who are incapable of reason I think it is inevitable in Europe.
Breeding like rats is more like it. In their filthy native countries, the mortality rate for kids is probably about 80% due to filthy conditions and doctors not being allowed to touch women, etc. Now they are in a DECENT land and not dying in masses, so still keep up their round the clock screwing and popping out more angry babies. It's not the kids' fault, but they are soon indoctrinated to their parents gutter beliefs. A lot are dirt poor, so run around punk sore at the world, blaming everyone else for their lackings.

I'm sorry, but this is no different than fundies in this country. The only difference is that our haters were born here. The Brits let theirs in, too bad.

Palm Springs, California

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
Want to know how to get away from a pissed off Muslim fanatic? Point behind him and say "What's that over there? Oh, look, a woman is going to school!" and he'll be off and running to stop her and leave you alone. Works every time!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Want to know how to get away from a pissed off Muslim fanatic? Point behind him and say "What's that over there? Oh, look, a woman is going to school!" and he'll be off and running to stop her and leave you alone. Works every time!
What an excellent tip! I'll bet it also works on most christian in Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia...

And of course the "cities" of Pekin, Illinois and Grove City, Pennsylvania.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
We are all children of the Universe, equal and sovereign here upon this dirtball.

The ONLY place any of us have is EVERYWHERE.

The ONLY place, the ONLY real estate, occupied by religion is in the mind and heart.

It's Her Majesty's place. ALL of it.

Don't forget it, or prepare to be deported.
David Traversa

Villa Angelica, Argentina

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
No bigger pig than a Muslim pig.. So salt water and fresh water do not mix, eh? That "pearl of wisdom" is just one of the many lies you teach your children.. all in the name of Allah.. Shame on you!
David Traversa

Villa Angelica, Argentina

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Cal In AZ wrote:
I cannot understand why the British allowed these people into the UK in the first place. What were they thinking ?!
What indeed..
A Good Samaritan

Boydton, VA

#15 May 24, 2015
Cal In AZ wrote:
I cannot understand why the British allowed these people into the UK in the first place.
That's because you have a turd where normally a brain is supposed to be located.
Mikey

Saint Paul, MN

#16 May 24, 2015
Cal In AZ wrote:
Liberal guilt over nothing, wait until the jihad starts.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#18 May 24, 2015
Muslim Vigilantes wrote:
Good on ya, a$$lifter. It's the pigs who "marry" underage girls who need to be shown their place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should shock treatment b used for bigots? (May '08) 16 min Frankie Rizzo 27
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 31 min Frankie Rizzo 68,991
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 260
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 40,326
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 18,356
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 2 hr Daniel 21
News Investors join call for North Carolina to repea... 2 hr Trump s Birtherex... 2
So whips the forum sniveler?.. 17 hr Left of centre 6
More from around the web