Mexican lawmaker asks to ban gay unions in public

Sep 4, 2013 Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis 369

A state legislator in Mexico is causing a stir by asking authorities not to allow gay weddings in public spaces because it confuses children in a state that just approved same-sex civil unions.

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Yes, we must shield children from anything that might confuse them! God forbid they might have to learn to think! The horror!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Somebody's been talking to the Russians.

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Children aren't confused at all. It's the bigoted adults who can't understand.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Sep 4, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Keep Queers away from children.
Its not rocket science; sugar

When Mexican children see two men or two women kiss; here is the answer:
"porque ellos aman el uno al otro"
LOL!
Cedrick

Switzerland

#6 Sep 4, 2013
I'm glad to see Mexico taking a stand for decency and the protection of children!

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#7 Sep 4, 2013
It's good to know that the U.S. isn't the only country in the world that's plagued with fear-mongering idiots.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Cedrick wrote:
I'm glad to see Mexico taking a stand for decency and the protection of children!
I'm sorry to see you are such a cowardly LITTLE liar who can't tell the truth and stop making up false names, LITTLE liar.
disgusted american

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 4, 2013
mexican lawmaker - is just as retarded as the usa's GOP!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You're just as retarded and disgusting as other Queer Pedophiles.
Obviously you haven't figured out the difference between gay people and pedophiles
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh Rainbow Fagg@t, I know the difference. Just on some, like you, there is no difference. It's pretty easy to spot the obvious ones, like you. They defend other pedophiles.
I hate to disappoint you; but it is impossible for me to get boners for rug rats; breeder hags; screechy homophobes; and anything with a tail
So if you're lonely for love; borrow one of Celebrity Princess Kaitlyn Ashley Hunt's purple LED dual-action squigglers loaded with fresh energizer-bunnies; recommended by sheriffs across America and in your neck of the woods for sex so real; its illegal

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#20 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You're just as retarded and disgusting as other Queer Pedophiles.
You're the one that's obsessed with other people's asses and sex with children, dear, not us. It's all you ever post about....

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#22 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No, that would be you Queers.
How about you review the posts on this thread and count up the number of posts by "Queers" (and thank you for capitalizing it for us--we deserve the respect) that talk about gay sex and sex with children, and the number of posts by YOU that do the same.

I think you'll find that you're the only one here talking about those things....

Palm Springs, California

#24 Sep 5, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you review the posts on this thread and count up the number of posts by "Queers" (and thank you for capitalizing it for us--we deserve the respect) that talk about gay sex and sex with children, and the number of posts by YOU that do the same.
I think you'll find that you're the only one here talking about those things....
T'is true. He cannot post an opinion with OUT bringing some well thought out sex act into it. I have yet to see ONE LGBT poster do that. Not one.
Ask A Mojado

Palm Desert, CA

#29 Sep 5, 2013
mexihole is full of puto's

Palm Springs, California

#32 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
That's right because you freaks don't like broadcasting the acts of perversion you engage in. So you're right, they keep quiet about it even though they engage in it quite frequently.
I don't even talk to other gay men I've known for 20 years the way you do, and I'm no prude. We just aren't that fascinated as you are.

NO one is so OBSESSED with anal as you are. I pity your poor wife.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#34 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You freaks are obsessed with anal sex, that's why you all do it. You're sick freaks.
Judging much POS? I guess you don't know straight people engage in anal sex just as much as gays, but then you don't know much anyway, just what you plagiarize.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#35 Sep 6, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging much POS? I guess you don't know straight people engage in anal sex just as much as gays, but then you don't know much anyway, just what you plagiarize.
No they don't. Most gay men engage in anal sex. Most straight men do not. Look it up.

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#36 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
There's a BIG difference. I talk about what you Queers do. You Queers practice it, therefore not speaking of the perversion you engage in. You freaks are the AssTrolls and you freaks like the little boys. Those are Facts, not Illusions.
It is even possible for you to post ANYTHING that doesn't include your fantasies of gay sex and sex with children?? It doesn't appear that you can. That says WAY more about you than it does about any of us.

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#37 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
That's right because you freaks don't like broadcasting the acts of perversion you engage in. So you're right, they keep quiet about it even though they engage in it quite frequently.
YOU certainly seem to get off on "broadcasting the acts of perversion" that you appear to think about every second of every day. Why is that, dear? Why do you constantly obsess over these things? If they have nothing to do with you, it certainly seems odd that you'd spend so much time thinking about it, right?

“Marriage Equality”

Lakeland, MI

#38 Sep 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You freaks are obsessed with anal sex, that's why you all do it. You're sick freaks.
And you're STILL the only one talking about it. Hmmmm....

I think the lady protest too much....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 26 min DrRuth 113
Obama must take action on LGBT rights overseas 48 min Belle Sexton 10
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 52 min Belle Sexton 30
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men (Mar '14) 1 hr Belle Sexton 109
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Belle Sexton 592
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr Belle Sexton 1,435
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 1 hr Belle Sexton 145
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 1 hr Beauty QUEEN 28
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,063
GOP Congressional Candidate: Gay Couples Are 'G... 8 hr Currywurst 11

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE