Chicago alderman to block Chick-fil-A...

Chicago alderman to block Chick-fil-A expansion

There are 1131 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Jul 26, 2012, titled Chicago alderman to block Chick-fil-A expansion. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

A Chicago alderman, angered by the president of Chick-fil-A's comments that he is against gay marriage, said he will block the company from building a restaurant in his ward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

First Prev
of 57
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#1 Jul 26, 2012
looks like the gay agenda is more powerful than million moms when it comes to boycotting

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Hopefully other cities will block chick-sh!t-A too.
Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

#3 Jul 26, 2012
it's fried fast food. it's not that good and it's not good for your health.

pathetic ameriKKKa.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#4 Jul 26, 2012
I regret ever going to Chick-fil-a
Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
I regret ever going to Chick-fil-a
i tried it only once too (before i knew they it was ran by a christian terrorist. only figured that out when the little girl behind the counter said they were closed on sundays.). kid you not, i took one bite and spit it into a napkin right in the restaurant. IT'S FRIED FAST FOOD!

pathetic ameriKKKa.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#6 Jul 26, 2012
This alderman rubbing his ass in everyone's face by using his elected position to discriminate and abuse a business simply because they support traditional family values is a display of the outrageous tyranny Leftists and queers promise. Their approach to reason and mediation is to make everyone feel so uncomfortable, that succumbing to their tyranny seems a relief. It won't work and will result in further polarization of society.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#7 Jul 26, 2012
what we really need is more hamburger Mary's
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Frank Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
i tried it only once too (before i knew they it was ran by a christian terrorist. only figured that out when the little girl behind the counter said they were closed on sundays.). kid you not, i took one bite and spit it into a napkin right in the restaurant. IT'S FRIED FAST FOOD!
pathetic ameriKKKa.
You're not fooling anyone. You don't even spit out the excretions of all the molested males.

You queers seem to be setting the parameters. Maybe some cities with leadership with some morals should start discriminating against the companies supporting your deviance.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Jul 26, 2012
Nice sentiment, Alderman, but you are letting the City in for some serious legal action.

Please don't go there.
Anne Ominous

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jul 26, 2012
There are plenty of municipalities that would welcome a franchise. They don't need San Fagcisco or Gaysachusetts or Shitcago. I just wish there were one near me. I have to drive an hour for a chicken sandwich.

They've gotten more free publicity out of this than they ever spent on supporting Traditional Marriage LOL

This behavior on the part of the homoze could be an important turning point. It's clearly showing mainstream America just how deranged they actually are.

:)
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#11 Jul 26, 2012
Who would want to put a business in Chicago anyway? It's a cesspool full of wild gay chimps obviously.You deviants preach tolerance until someone diagrees with your perverse lifestyle.
obama PETULANT CHILD

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jul 26, 2012
I want Chicago liberals to eat as much sh//tty food as possible

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
There are plenty of municipalities that would welcome a franchise. They don't need San Fagcisco or Gaysachusetts or Shitcago. I just wish there were one near me. I have to drive an hour for a chicken sandwich.
They've gotten more free publicity out of this than they ever spent on supporting Traditional Marriage LOL
This behavior on the part of the homoze could be an important turning point. It's clearly showing mainstream America just how deranged they actually are.
:)
Suckers.

Who'd want more out-of-towner's hands in their pockets?

Chains like that are like a hole in the community's pocket.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#14 Jul 26, 2012
snyper wrote:
Nice sentiment, Alderman, but you are letting the City in for some serious legal action.
Please don't go there.
Not really if they publish a non discrimination that includes LGBT communities they can build at any time after doing so, and even if shit-fil a takes it to court and wins the building permit delays could take years along with inspections of said building there's more than one way to kill a chicken punt intended

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
There are plenty of municipalities that would welcome a franchise. They don't need San Fagcisco or Gaysachusetts or Shitcago. I just wish there were one near me. I have to drive an hour for a chicken sandwich.
They've gotten more free publicity out of this than they ever spent on supporting Traditional Marriage LOL
This behavior on the part of the homoze could be an important turning point. It's clearly showing mainstream America just how deranged they actually are.
:)
ahhhh poor baby, have to drive an hr for a shitken sandwich. How many KFCs do you pass up wasting gas to get there? LOL

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#16 Jul 26, 2012
obama PETULANT CHILD wrote:
I want Chicago liberals to eat as much sh//tty food as possible
No,no,no Liberals don't eat at shit-fil-a

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 26, 2012
Republicans want Norquist's wife and Jeb Bush's wife's relatives deported to Palestine and Mexico

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#18 Jul 26, 2012
snyper wrote:
Nice sentiment, Alderman, but you are letting the City in for some serious legal action.
Please don't go there.
I agree. This is obviouly a violation of the First Amendment.

If they were preventing gay and lesbian people from eating there,. or saying they won't hire gay and lesbian people, that's one thing.

But to block a business from opening simply because you don't like where they stand on a political issue is obviousy a violation of the First Amendment and is unaccptable.

Welcome to Chicago ! WOO-HOO ! CHANGE you can believe in !

RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !

:)

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#19 Jul 26, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. This is obviouly a violation of the First Amendment.
If they were preventing gay and lesbian people from eating there,. or saying they won't hire gay and lesbian people, that's one thing.
But to block a business from opening simply because you don't like where they stand on a political issue is obviousy a violation of the First Amendment and is unaccptable.
Welcome to Chicago ! WOO-HOO ! CHANGE you can believe in !
RUN, OBAMMY, RUN !
:)
The diversity types always seem to have a problem with diversity.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Jul 26, 2012
sounds like the dykes and fairies are upset.....good

for years, we thought my little brother was g ay, turns out it's worse, he's a liberal democrat, the family is so ashamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 57
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 7 min Caciques a liar 21
News Oregon Christian Bakers Wedding Cake Case Going... 9 min NE Jade 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Rose_NoHo 34,639
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 33 min TerriB1 2,775
Looking for a new boyf 43 min Belles Echoes 4
News Cyprus' first public gay wedding takes aim at p... 51 min Belles Echoes 9
News US government: North Carolina LGBT law violates... 57 min Belles Echoes 2
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 7 hr June VanDerMark 9,845
More from around the web