Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Full Story
First Prev
of 10972
Next Last

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#254926 Aug 7, 2014

“=”

Appleton WI

#254927 Aug 7, 2014

“=”

Appleton WI

#254928 Friday Aug 22

“=”

Appleton WI

#254929 Friday Aug 22

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

#254930 Saturday Aug 23
Greetings Thomas! Good luck with the thread revival. The topic seems to have been explored thoroughly with over 250,000 posts.

The Catholic Church is not the only ones waging war on women and gays. It seems to be a foundation for many religions. I wonder how it feels believing that God approves. Because if He does, I would rather take my chances with the "Devil".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10972
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 4 min dirtclod 364
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 4 min Pietro Armando 730
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min KiMare 49,795
'We feel extremely blessed': Two women get marr... 14 min duhtoduh 105
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 14 min Ethan Allen 1,320
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 37 min Frankie Rizzo 457
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 47 min Frankie Rizzo 3,288
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Imprtnrd 55,862
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••