Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220265 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Ink

Bensalem, PA

#255354 Jan 24, 2015
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you believe in the theory of evolution, simpler life forms in the past led to the more complex and diversified life forms we have now.
I believe that life evolves to it's enviroment. I am still waiting to see all the missing links.

Do you believe that you have a soul?
kent

Twinsburg, OH

#255355 Jan 24, 2015
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why does he slaughter little innocent children ?
No. No. Not God. It was WOMEN to whom the Supreme Court gave "the right to choose".. to slaughter little innocent children. 52 MILLION so far since Roe V Wade.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#255356 Jan 24, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that life evolves to it's enviroment. I am still waiting to see all the missing links.
Do you believe that you have a soul?
yes

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#255357 Jan 24, 2015
kent wrote:
<quoted text> No. No. Not God. It was WOMEN to whom the Supreme Court gave "the right to choose".. to slaughter little innocent children. 52 MILLION so far since Roe V Wade.
Well, that wasn't what i was referring to, but I agree with you there. I'm against abortion at all times in all places for all reasons.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#255358 Jan 24, 2015
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
How does that play into human evolution for you? At what point in the evolution from monkey to man did a soul arrive?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#255359 Jan 24, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that play into human evolution for you? At what point in the evolution from monkey to man did a soul arrive?
1. I don't know.

2. I never claimed to know everything, and I don't.

3. Animals have souls.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#255360 Jan 24, 2015
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I don't know.
2. I never claimed to know everything, and I don't.
3. Animals have souls.
Why would an animal need a soul?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#255361 Jan 24, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would an animal need a soul?
Ask God.

Have you never cared for a kitten nor another animal ?

Or a handicapped animal ?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#255362 Jan 24, 2015
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask God.
Have you never cared for a kitten nor another animal ?
Or a handicapped animal ?
I'm asking you. I have cared for many animals with and without ailments. What is the point you are trying to make?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#255363 Jan 24, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm asking you. I have cared for many animals with and without ailments. What is the point you are trying to make?
I believe animals have souls, just like humans do.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#255364 Jan 24, 2015
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe animals have souls, just like humans do.
Why? Why would they even need one?
kent

Twinsburg, OH

#255365 Jan 25, 2015
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that wasn't what i was referring to, but I agree with you there. I'm against abortion at all times in all places for all reasons.
Good for you. Someone once asked me. "Well what about rape and incest? Shouldn't a woman be allowed to abort then?" My answer was, "Of the three, the woman, the rapist and her baby.. why would you choose to kill THE most innocent party? If you have to have blood.. why not kill the rapist or the one who committed incest?" Then.. something happened to me that rarely EVER happens! He replied.. "I never thought of it that way before Kent. Your right!" -- But in my response to you I was indirectly trying to point out that I think it is unfair to blame God for MAN'S Sins.. like slaughtering innocent people.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#255366 Jan 25, 2015
kent wrote:
<quoted text> Good for you. Someone once asked me. "Well what about rape and incest? Shouldn't a woman be allowed to abort then?" My answer was, "Of the three, the woman, the rapist and her baby.. why would you choose to kill THE most innocent party? If you have to have blood.. why not kill the rapist or the one who committed incest?" Then.. something happened to me that rarely EVER happens! He replied.. "I never thought of it that way before Kent. Your right!" -- But in my response to you I was indirectly trying to point out that I think it is unfair to blame God for MAN'S Sins.. like slaughtering innocent people.
Kent, incest aside, how is forcing a rape victim to carry their rapist's child to term just?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#255367 Jan 25, 2015
kent wrote:
<quoted text> Good for you. Someone once asked me. "Well what about rape and incest? Shouldn't a woman be allowed to abort then?" My answer was, "Of the three, the woman, the rapist and her baby.. why would you choose to kill THE most innocent party? If you have to have blood.. why not kill the rapist or the one who committed incest?" Then.. something happened to me that rarely EVER happens! He replied.. "I never thought of it that way before Kent. Your right!" -- But in my response to you I was indirectly trying to point out that I think it is unfair to blame God for MAN'S Sins.. like slaughtering innocent people.
Exactly right. I've always been against abortion including cases of rape and\or incest. You're punishing the most innocent in those cases. That makes no sense on any basis.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#255368 Jan 25, 2015
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Kent, incest aside, how is forcing a rape victim to carry their rapist's child to term just?
How is killing an innocent baby just ?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#255369 Jan 26, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that this planet was created by something for the sole purpose ofsupporting human life.
Huh? It doesn't seem like that at all. This planet existed for billions of years without any human life.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#255370 Jan 26, 2015
Fa-Foxy wrote:
How is killing an innocent baby just ?
Quid pro quo. I asked first.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#255371 Jan 26, 2015
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? It doesn't seem like that at all. This planet existed for billions of years without any human life.
Many planets have existed for billions of years without life. So far only earth is arranged for human life. If you believe in evolution then surely you can see everything on earth is dominated by man. We are the species tasked with caring for the planet.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#255372 Jan 26, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Many planets have existed for billions of years without life. So far only earth is arranged for human life.
There are likely trillions of planets. We've been on ONE. Superficially probed a couple others. How can you draw any kind of conclusion from that?
Ink wrote:
If you believe in evolution then surely you can see everything on earth is dominated by man. We are the species tasked with caring for the planet.
That's an odd conclusion. Dinosaurs dominated the Earth for tens of millions of years. We've only dominated for tens of thousands.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#255373 Jan 26, 2015
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
There are likely trillions of planets. We've been on ONE. Superficially probed a couple others. How can you draw any kind of conclusion from that?
<quoted text>
That's an odd conclusion. Dinosaurs dominated the Earth for tens of millions of years. We've only dominated for tens of thousands.
I agree. Dinosaurs are arguably one of the most successful species of life on Earth in all it's history.

Until a rock from the sky fell on their heads and wiped them out.

And we have certainly been very poor stewards of this planet in the short time we have been here. We started wiping out some species of life here more than 10,000 year ago.

I hope we never find life elsewhere in tis solar system, even microbial life, as we shall certainly destroy it. Intentionally or unintentionally. It's our nature.

A story about one's nature:

One day, a rabbit was hopping down a path in the forest, perfectly carefree and happy as it was a beautiful day. Suddenly, he froze in his tracks in fear. Lyin riht beside hm, just to the side of the path he was traveling, was a lion. They saw eahc other, and teh lion cried out, "Oh Mr. Rabbit, please help me ! I have a big thorn in my paw and can't walk.:( ". But the rabit started slowly and carefully backig up and said, "No. I will not come near you, for if I do, you will surely eat me."

But the lion cried out, "Oh no ! I promise I won't eat yo if you help me by pullin thethorn out of my paw." But oce again the rabit said "No." ut the lion simply pleaded hearder for help, and it went bak and forth witht he rit saying "No", and the lion pleading all temore for help.

Finally,the lion wore the rabbit down with his pleas for help, and the rabbit, against his better judgment, cautiously aproached the lion. The lion lifted his paw to reveal a very large thorn stuck in it which was obviouly causing him a lot of pain. The rabit grabbed hold of the thorn with his two front paws and pulled, But the thorn wold not budge. He pulled harder and still te thorn would not budge. Then he put his hind paws on the lions paws, and with al four paws, he pulle dand pulled and pulled. Sudenly, te thorn popped out of the lion's paw.

Immediately, the lion smiled boradly, scoopped up the rabbit in his paws, and kissed him and licked him and thanked him profusely. Then, he held the rabbit in his outstretched arms, glowered at him, and said, "Now I am going to eat you !" The rabbit was shocked ! "But," he protested, "you promised !"

The lion just shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's my nature". And then he ate the rabbit.

The moral of the story is: "A leopard can't change his stripes."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon issues final order in gay wedding cake case 2 min DebraE 52
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 12 min NorCal Native 8,286
News Maine court: Anti-gay marriage group must discl... 13 min Fa-Foxy 8
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 24 min TomInElPaso 1,922
News Iowa summit addresses concerns of aging LGBT po... 33 min Pope Out To Pasture 10
News SC gay marriage plaintiffs seek almost $250,000... 52 min Fa-Foxy 9
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 56 min NoMo 6,753
News More evidence that kids of gay parents do just ... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 28
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 hr TomInElPaso 1,301
More from around the web