Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 20 comments on the Oct 30, 2007, Fables of the reconstruction story titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#253994 Sep 17, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a dumb bunny. St Nicholas was a bishop in the third century who was secretly very generous to people in need. Santa is a compulation of many cultures melted into one. The santa was imagined by a newspaper journalist in the 1800's.
No, you are witless. The tales about St. Nicholas INCLUDE him tossing coins down people's chimneys.

Again, you do believe he existed, yet you don't believe all the tales associated with him. Just as Tre said about Jesus. There was no confusion, and it's not convoluted.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#253995 Sep 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are witless. The tales about St. Nicholas INCLUDE him tossing coins down people's chimneys.
Again, you do believe he existed, yet you don't believe all the tales associated with him. Just as Tre said about Jesus. There was no confusion, and it's not convoluted.
It is kind of a stretch to think he could toss coins down a chimney. If he can throw that well, he should be signed by the Yankees. Use your common sense. Maybe he threw the money through the window.

he never said he believed in Jesus in fact he said he didn't.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#253996 Sep 18, 2013
Economist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is little reason to find that your supposed savior existed.
You can not prove that he did by citing a collection of screeds that have been edited to make people think that he did exist.
There are no contemporary writings of Jesus.
None. Zero.
There are no mention of him or of the marvels attributed to him by any of the people that were writing of events during the time of his purported life.
Your faith makes you blind because it's nothing but myth and superstition instilled by authority figured in your life.
You just can't reconcile yourself to the idea that when you die; that is all folks.
No more you forever, only memories and descendants.
You believers hang on to life with extreme medical procedures and you cry or are sad at funerals because deep down you know that your faith is nothing more than childish wishful thinking.
If you really thought that there was a heaven, you'd be celebrating and laughing when hearing of a friend's and relative's death.
Nice put down. Have a nice day.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#253997 Sep 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, you believe a person existed without believing everything that is said about him. Which is what Tre said about Jesus. As I pointed out earlier, not confused, or convoluted at all.
No I believe the things Jesus said.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#253998 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kind of a stretch to think he could toss coins down a chimney. If he can throw that well, he should be signed by the Yankees. Use your common sense. Maybe he threw the money through the window.
he never said he believed in Jesus in fact he said he didn't.
No, he didn't. He said that if you absolutely had to have a specific answer, THEN it was no. It's not his fault you're too fricken dumb to understand his actual answer.

"It is kind of a stretch to think he could toss coins down a chimney."

Thank you, for proving my point, even though you are so brainless you won't understand how you did so.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#254000 Sep 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he didn't. He said that if you absolutely had to have a specific answer, THEN it was no. It's not his fault you're too fricken dumb to understand his actual answer.
"It is kind of a stretch to think he could toss coins down a chimney."
Thank you, for proving my point, even though you are so brainless you won't understand how you did so.
You have no point because I didn't ask him if he believed everything written about Jesus. If I had the answer would make sense. I asked if he believed that Jesus existed. After two days the answer finally came forth, no. Why are you making more of this than is required? BTW you didn't ask me if I believe all of the stories about St Nicholas, you asked if I b elieve there was one. Simple question, simple answer, yes.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#254001 Sep 18, 2013
Let me see!

Catholic church leaders attack Gays and Women!!

..... Catholic clergy around the world for 1700 years sexually assaulted our children in the tens of thousands, while the rest of the so called good clergy covered up these most grievous sins for during the same time period, and NOW these same church leaders point their fingers at others, Gays and women, and nuns in america, ALL who harmed not one child.

http://www.awrsipe.com/patrick_wall/executive...

People today wonder why SECULARISM is growing in leaps and bounds.

UNBELIEVABLE!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#254002 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no point because I didn't ask him if he believed everything written about Jesus. If I had the answer would make sense. I asked if he believed that Jesus existed. After two days the answer finally came forth, no. Why are you making more of this than is required? BTW you didn't ask me if I believe all of the stories about St Nicholas, you asked if I b elieve there was one. Simple question, simple answer, yes.
"You have no point because I didn't ask him if he believed everything written about Jesus."

Wrong, Witless. THIS is what you asked him....

"Do you believe He existed? How much of what is written about Him is believable to you?"

He answered.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#254003 Sep 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have no point because I didn't ask him if he believed everything written about Jesus."
Wrong, Witless. THIS is what you asked him....
"Do you believe He existed? How much of what is written about Him is believable to you?"
He answered.
He answered this.

I believe a man did live around the time Jesus was supposed to have lived, who's life resembles Jesus' in many ways. However, he was not born on December 25, and may not have even been named Jesus. It's hard to give you a specific amount or percentage that I find believable

So from this, does he believe Jesus existed and what does he find beliveable? Good luck.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#254004 Sep 18, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong, if you think like that, well your life is full of chaos and reading your posts show you are chaotic. If you don't believe in God, then you worship satan. No in between. No shades of grey.
"If you don't believe in God, then you worship satan."

LMMFAO!

This is tongue-in-cheek satire, right?

Right?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#254005 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He answered this.
I believe a man did live around the time Jesus was supposed to have lived, who's life resembles Jesus' in many ways. However, he was not born on December 25, and may not have even been named Jesus. It's hard to give you a specific amount or percentage that I find believable
So from this, does he believe Jesus existed and what does he find beliveable? Good luck.
I understood it just fine. It's not his fault you did not.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#254006 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter how conveluted her thought process is. I only asked if she believed in the biblical Jesus, basically if he walked the earth. It is an either/or question. She finally said "no".
Just because I'm capable of THINKING instead of just accepting what is told to me... and I'm capable of thinking in depth and degrees of complexity, does not mean my thought process is "conveluted" [sic]. Your own inability to understand my explanations is not a shortcoming on my part, but a by-product of your own willful narrow-mindedness and ignorance.

By the way, I'm a he. If it helps you remember, my name is Thomas.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#254007 Sep 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood it just fine. It's not his fault you did not.
so does he believe that Jesus existed and what does he find believeable? If he doesn't believe he existed then for sure he would find nothing believeable.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#254008 Sep 18, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I'm capable of THINKING instead of just accepting what is told to me... and I'm capable of thinking in depth and degrees of complexity, does not mean my thought process is "conveluted" [sic]. Your own inability to understand my explanations is not a shortcoming on my part, but a by-product of your own willful narrow-mindedness and ignorance.
By the way, I'm a he. If it helps you remember, my name is Thomas.
I appreciate your deep thinking but did you come up with an understanding of what you believe?
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#254009 Sep 18, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I'm capable of THINKING instead of just accepting what is told to me... and I'm capable of thinking in depth and degrees of complexity, does not mean my thought process is "conveluted" [sic]. Your own inability to understand my explanations is not a shortcoming on my part, but a by-product of your own willful narrow-mindedness and ignorance.
By the way, I'm a he. If it helps you remember, my name is Thomas.
Hi Thomas, Maybe I can approach this subject from another angle.

If you think Christ might have existed, do you think He was a liar, a lunatic or who he said he was.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#254010 Sep 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood it just fine. It's not his fault you did not.
You are so good at understanding but have no ability to explain what you understand. So what good is it for you keep repeating that you understand.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#254011 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that if you believe in Jesus, you are an extremist and if you definately don't believe in Jesus, you are also an extremist? Black and white.
Or is it better to say, I think I might believe in some man who might have lived in that time but I don't think I believe He was Jesus or that He did all the things written. I guess that is valid to a confused mind.
Talk about a convoluted thought process, geez!

I've noticed that religious extremists actually become skilled at fooling THEMSELVES. They twist and distort things so much that eventually they no longer recognize reality.

When we're children we tend to just believe what our parents and other adults tell us. As adults we NEED to twist and distort (convolute) our thought process in order to maintain belief in ancient nonsense that otherwise doesn't make sense to our rational minds. It is sometimes painful to witness how far some people are willing to bend in order to avoid reality and rational thinking if it conflicts with what they're determined to believe in.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#254012 Sep 18, 2013
Junket wrote:
Bitner!
That's a trick question. Please rephrase.
Hiya ;)

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#254013 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a dumb bunny. St Nicholas was a bishop in the third century who was secretly very generous to people in need. Santa is a compulation of many cultures melted into one. The santa was imagined by a newspaper journalist in the 1800's.
LOL! You actually called Bitner a "dumb bunny" just because you can copy some crap from Google or Wikipedia while still COMPLETELY MISSING THE FREAKING POINT?

LMMFAO!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#254014 Sep 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so good at understanding but have no ability to explain what you understand. So what good is it for you keep repeating that you understand.
I did explain. You were just too stupid to understand that explanation, just like you were too stupid to understand Tre's answer in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Majority Oppose 'Religious Freedom' Laws That C... 38 min Wondering 108
News Pa. high school students throw 'Anti-Gay Day' 43 min Wondering 94
News Chief Justice John Roberts faces another big mo... 45 min Wondering 81
News Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP White Ho... 54 min Wondering 89
News State warns Boy Scouts about discriminating aga... 56 min Wondering 115
News The Latest on GOP's 2016 hopefuls: Cruz on gay ... 1 hr david traversa 9
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr RevKen 32,026
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 3 hr Belle Sexton 51
News Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 4 hr Brian_G 1,190
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 4 hr PackRat 2,055
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Rick in Kansas 19,636
Are the mods fair and balanced? 5 hr Rick in Kansas 652
More from around the web