Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 218493 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#255864 May 1, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
The left sues Christians who have refused to help celebrate sex segregated marriage. The left are the new segregationists; the right brings perfect affirmative action, diversity and the integration of one man and one woman marriage.
They sue people who have broken the law, idiot.

Did you notice that all of these cases that have come to national prominence the courts have consistently ruled against those on your side of the issue? Do you why that is, Brian? Because providing a cake for a same sex couple in no way infringes upon any of the business owner's rights.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#255865 May 1, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
Government licensed sex segregated marriage isn't well thought through; mostly support is based on the emotional satisfaction of belonging to the elite, not reasoned argument.
Then again, nobody has ever come up with a good reason for segregation.
Given the arguments you present, I don't think you are in any position to judge what is, or is not, well thought through.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#255866 May 1, 2015
lides wrote:
Do you why that is, Brian?
?
Sherlayne

United States

#255867 May 1, 2015
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...completely blind to it.
I've read your posts in this and several other threads. You don't come off as someone who cares about people and wishes them well. You come off as someone who is very narrow-minded and bigoted and wishes people who are different from you would just shut the hell up and go away. And you don't "share information" so much as you spew ignorance and propaganda.
<quoted text>
America is a very diverse nation with diverse people, diverse religious beliefs, political ideologies. People who claim to "love God and church" are just a PART of that, not the sum total, and not the singular defining group as it is in your fantasy.
You would LOVE to just believe that people with beliefs and ideas that differ from yours either don't exist, or just don't count. Sorry Brian, but YOU do not represent "America" any more than I or any individual alone does. And you're truly in denial if you think the majority of Americans think like you.
Now, tell me again how you "care" about me and want to "share information" but you HATE the very vague "left's bad ideas." I'm sure you've got all the "real" Americans convinced that you're both the good guy and a victim of the left's horrible ideas.... because... you know... the right has nothing but GOOD ideas.
thomas,

damn, you're good! you expressed that extremely well.

me
Sherlayne

United States

#255868 May 2, 2015
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
thomas,
damn, you're good! you expressed that extremely well.
me
'me" is sherlayne

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#255869 May 2, 2015
lides wrote:
Given the arguments you present, I don't think you are in any position to judge what is, or is not, well thought through.
There are no rational arguments for sex segregated marriage because segregation is for losers.

“"He One Bad Mutha"”

Since: Jul 14

Chicago Illinois

#255870 May 2, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There are no rational arguments for sex segregated marriage because segregation is for losers.
And as we all know,YOU are a consummate LOSER bumper sticker Bri ! I simply can't wait for the June verdict from the Supreme court when your head explodes at their decision ! Finally it will all be over and then you can STFU and move on ! Poor,poor wittle guy ! LoL :)

“"He One Bad Mutha"”

Since: Jul 14

Chicago Illinois

#255871 May 2, 2015
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Ou,Ou,Ou look the grammar police ! How about you also STFU bone head and go play on the freeway during rush hour and do the world a big favor dic head ! Now grammar that stupid ! yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk !

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#255872 May 2, 2015
I can wait 'til June. See you in court!

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#255873 May 2, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
I can't either. You are going to lose.
untilthelighttak esus

Rockford, IL

#255874 May 3, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There are no rational arguments for sex segregated marriage because segregation is for losers.
how was your day, you church hating aids-boy?? why dont you start posting something about the relationship between fggots and pedophiles?? like i suggested you before...
Sherlayne

United States

#255875 May 4, 2015
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
Ou,Ou,Ou look the grammar police ! How about you also STFU bone head and go play on the freeway during rush hour and do the world a big favor dic head ! Now grammar that stupid ! yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk !
you sound like a punk kid...are you?

Since: Jun 07

Vallejo, CA

#255876 May 4, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
So, your solution is gay people should marry individuals of the opposite sex?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#255877 May 5, 2015
Keeping marriage one man and one woman is pro-democracy, pro-integration and pro-freedom.

Vallejo, CA

#255878 May 5, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
Keeping marriage one man and one woman is pro-democracy, pro-integration and pro-freedom.
That is not an argument against gay marriage.

When the state recognizes two people as being married, they become a legal family. So, one can make medical decisions for the other, if need be. So, they can enjoy the same tax breaks straight couples get. So, if one dies the other gets the wealth and property they accumulated together.

This is not a moral argument. This is an access and money argument.

Why shouldn't gay people have these legal rights?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#255879 May 5, 2015
It's all about the money.

Vallejo, CA

#255880 May 6, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
It's all about the money.
A good deal of it is. And access. Same as straight married couples.

Why would you argue against gay couples getting the same privileges as straight couples, who marry? What if they called it a civil union, instead of marriage? Would that be acceptable to you?
Sherlayne

United States

#255881 May 6, 2015
State the Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
A good deal of it is. And access. Same as straight married couples.
Why would you argue against gay couples getting the same privileges as straight couples, who marry? What if they called it a civil union, instead of marriage? Would that be acceptable to you?
a rose by any other name is still a civil union...who the hell cares what you call it?
Sherlayne

United States

#255882 May 6, 2015
Bill Braske wrote:
<quoted text>
i can tell you're very religious.
Sherlayne

United States

#255883 May 6, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
just being nosy....what are you gonna take her to court over? it's extremely difficult to do, with freedom of speech laws, etc. so unless you get a direct threat you should forget the court thing, brian. almost suppertime here at the home, talk at ya later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Little Robbie safe and sound? 6 min Frankie Rizzo 33
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 12 min jason 10,932
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Frankie Rizzo 38,405
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 31 min BabyDoll 46
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 34 min Mite Be 34
What color panties is NE Jade wearing twoday? 36 min Reginald 1
News Scotland's gay politicians tell of suffering in... 1 hr Marco R s Secret ... 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Terra Firma 14,605
Little Robbie's Happy Place 1 hr Mr Cabot 34
More from around the web