Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220246 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#253701 Aug 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Het Tre! How are you? I see you ain't been struck down by no deities yet. I was beginning ta wonder.
Still hangin in there BT, hope you are well. If any deities are trying to strike me down, they are doing it slowly. I'd prefer they be swift about it, but that's exactly why they do it slowly ;)

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#253702 Aug 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was faithful to Judaism. And the Faithful Jews wanted Him dead. They got their way and Christ was crucified by the willing Romans. Still don't think mother would have taken to kindly to the way the Jews treated Him.
Many of us have tried to explain this stuff to June many times over the years. She refuses to let it sink in... like a stubborn child refusing to acknowledge that the sky is blue. Trying to teach her something that she THINKS she already knows differently is rather futile.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#253703 Aug 30, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
So if the aim of Christians is to be "perfected Jews" that must mean that Jews faithful to pure Judaism such as Jesus (had he lived) were perfected, and that the idea that one had to be Christian or Muslim was ludicrous.
Had Jesus lived he would have come to teach the Jews how to be better Jews ... not wayward Jews ... which would BE the Christians and the Muslims.
Catholicism with its rituals and beliefs is absolutely foreign to Judaism ... as is Islam and Protestantism.
Theologians were all liars. It doesn't pay to claim to know truth when the word occult itself means that knowledge is hidden.
There are more things we don't know than what we "pretend" to know, and I suggest it's time for humans to admit limitations.
I just want to hone in on one point that you made. Jesus was trying to teach the Jews a better way to serve God. They rejected His message. The Jewish heirachy would have none of Him. So it was never in the cards for Him to be followed by Jews. The Jews who did believe Him went out to Greece, Rome, Syria to deliver His message where they were better received and were consequently called Christians.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#253704 Aug 30, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us have tried to explain this stuff to June many times over the years. She refuses to let it sink in... like a stubborn child refusing to acknowledge that the sky is blue. Trying to teach her something that she THINKS she already knows differently is rather futile.
I agree. It would be interesting to have an honest conversation with her because she is so on the other side of what I believe but she isn't reasonable and totally relies on quotes from dedicated Christian haters. Futile is true.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#253705 Aug 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
From the book,“The Doctor Who Couldn’t Turn Away,” comes the following
Henry Morgentaler has seen women almost dead, and knew from other doctors and newspaper reports about women dying as the result of incompetent abortions, and he knew he could prevent these unnecessary deaths of women determined to undergo abortion, no matter what the danger to life and health. His mind made up, he embarked upon his course of civil disobedience, in defiance of the provisions dealing with abortion in the Criminal Code of Canada.
Operating outside the law was hazardous, and Henry Morgentaler knew it.“Some doctors who’ve become abortionists, especially in the past, were on the fringes of the medical profession. They were often failures in their profession, sometimes shady characters, alcoholics, sexual perverts, drug addicts. Almost always, their patients suffered—from lack of emotional support, absence of competent back-up team, or medical incompetence. Medical lore had it that some doctors were doing abortion out of compassion, but at the time of my dilemma I could find none of that kind in Montreal, or anywhere else within reasonable traveling distance. The only places you could send people at that time for safe, legal abortions were London, England, and Japan.”
Yet Morgentaler decided to risk his profession, his livelihood, his happy family life, and his dearly won freedom to practice what he preached. His now-estranged wife, Eva, did not interfere, although she worried.“Henry is his own person, I am my own person. Everyone must do what he believes to be right.”
The people killed with abortion can't do or believe anything because they are dead.
Abortions are never safe. The people that are killed with abortion always die matter who kills them, or where they are killed. Abortion always kill someone, and because of gender selective abortion most of the people killed with abortion are women.
Only insipid sycophants, devoid of compassion believe the health of the homicidal self absorbed women they worship to be more important than the lives of the women they kill with abortion.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#253706 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Obama's only time in church was for chicago political reasons. Far from a theologian.
What do you believe separates an amateur theologian from any other theologian? When it pertains to guesswork, all theologians are amateurs, and that accredits even you as a theologian.

I suggest that you admit you are proud of blathering your favorite scriptures as though you know of what you preach??? You might as well, as when you insinuate that you speak on behalf of a god there is no point in trying at the same time to feign humility.

Prince George, Canada

#253707 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born into a Catholic family and I don't know if only they preach the truth. I believe that Christ preached the truth and that it came straight from His Father.
Catholic compiled all the data in the bible. They created the Jesus Character for their staged plays IN the bible, and you adhere to the those Catholic created words as though they are based on the only truth in the universe.

I've pointed out to you many times that there were and are many savior sons of gods in other religions created by other theologians ... but your mind is slammed shut to other ideas than how your own Catholic theologians indoctrinated you ... as the Catholic myths are your favorite myths.

Prince George, Canada

#253708 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that what you call the Jewish God is the only God although I would call Him everyone's God. I also don't see any reason why a 'lowly' carpenter would change the world unless it was God's plan.
Just because you BELIEVE there is only one god means nothing to those in other religions that believe there are many gods.

Again, Jesus was created by Catholic theologians for their own aims. They wrote the carpenter issue into the play for added mental thrills of believers. Had Jesus lived he obviously couldn't write on his own, or he would have signed something somewhere. Yet he was supposed to be a WISE man.

Silly stuff indeed!

Prince George, Canada

#253709 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to hone in on one point that you made. Jesus was trying to teach the Jews a better way to serve God.
By becoming Catholic, rather than by becoming faithful only to pure Judaism???

:)

Now that would be silly ... wouldn't it?

Prince George, Canada

#253710 Aug 31, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
The people killed with abortion can't do or believe anything because they are dead.
Abortions are never safe. The people that are killed with abortion always die matter who kills them, or where they are killed. Abortion always kill someone, and because of gender selective abortion most of the people killed with abortion are women.
Only insipid sycophants, devoid of compassion believe the health of the homicidal self absorbed women they worship to be more important than the lives of the women they kill with abortion.
You are either very young or being silly on purpose.

Prince George, Canada

#253711 Aug 31, 2013
No Jewish rabbi on earth would work in a Catholic confessional ... and yet the Catholics want us to believe that Jesus (the master of pure Judaism) spends 24/7 at work giving Catholic priests the rights to speak in his name that sins of Catholics are forgiven.

Religion is mental JUNK!!!
vassledan

Pittsburgh, PA

#253712 Aug 31, 2013

Prince George, Canada

#253713 Aug 31, 2013
I suggest that it's not by chance that the authors of the Catholic Douay Rheims Bible replaced the word Jehovah with Lord.

The word "Lord" to Christians means "Jesus." The word Jehovah to Jews does NOT have any connection whatsoever to the word "Jesus."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Darby's English Translation
148:1 Hallelujah! Praise Jehovah from the heavens; praise him in the heights.

Douay Rheims Bible
148:1 Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise ye him in the high places.

Prince George, Canada

#253714 Aug 31, 2013
Do you see how the word "Lord" means "Jesus to Christians?
>>>>>>> >>>>>

Be near me Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever and love me, I pray
Bless all the dear children in Thy tender care
And take us to Heaven to live with Thee there

http://www.metrolyrics.com/away-in-a-manger-l...
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#253715 Aug 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either very young or being silly on purpose.
Your rabid devotion to the women that kill with abortion will never nullify the women that they choose to victimize.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#253716 Aug 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic compiled all the data in the bible. They created the Jesus Character for their staged plays IN the bible, and you adhere to the those Catholic created words as though they are based on the only truth in the universe.
I've pointed out to you many times that there were and are many savior sons of gods in other religions created by other theologians ... but your mind is slammed shut to other ideas than how your own Catholic theologians indoctrinated you ... as the Catholic myths are your favorite myths.
That which was compiled was not written by Catholics and they didn't invent Jesus. Get your bible history straight.

It seems that only one Savior 'story' survived. Probably the real One. It is a miracle in itself that His truth is still heard around the world..
Ink

Warminster, PA

#253717 Aug 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you BELIEVE there is only one god means nothing to those in other religions that believe there are many gods.
Again, Jesus was created by Catholic theologians for their own aims. They wrote the carpenter issue into the play for added mental thrills of believers. Had Jesus lived he obviously couldn't write on his own, or he would have signed something somewhere. Yet he was supposed to be a WISE man.
Silly stuff indeed!
Jesus was created by God. Are you saying that you erronously think that the apostles were Catholics hundreds of years before there were any Catholics?
Ink

Warminster, PA

#253718 Aug 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
By becoming Catholic, rather than by becoming faithful only to pure Judaism???
:)
Now that would be silly ... wouldn't it?
It sure would be but you keep saying it anyway.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#253719 Aug 31, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Do you see how the word "Lord" means "Jesus to Christians?
>>>>>>> >>>>>
Be near me Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay
Close by me forever and love me, I pray
Bless all the dear children in Thy tender care
And take us to Heaven to live with Thee there
http://www.metrolyrics.com/away-in-a-manger-l...
Lord means God.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#253720 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was created by God. Are you saying that you erronously think that the apostles were Catholics hundreds of years before there were any Catholics?
Jesus was not created. He is Himself the uncreated Creator of all creation.
The doctrine of the Trinity defines God as three divine persons or hypostases: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit; "one God in three persons". The three persons are distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature". A nature is what one is, while a person is who one is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
femboys n young crossdressers 13 min Funngiggles 1
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 13 min Respect71 617
News Study: Findings in same-sex vs biological paren... 30 min qwerty26 11
News Boy Scouts expected to end ban on gay leaders 59 min KirkW 39
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr LATER than WOODEN... 6,493
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr actorvet 60,794
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 hr Wondering 1,598
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 6 hr NorCal Native 8,054
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr GayleWood 23,958
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 7 hr WasteWater 1,136
More from around the web