Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#256310 Aug 23, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent of what, feces?
I am sorry you have selective memory and/or can't remember conversations you've had over the last month.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#256311 Aug 23, 2015
feces for jesus wrote:
I am sorry you have selective memory and/or can't remember conversations you've had over the last month.
Having trouble keeping up your end of the conversation again?
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#256312 Aug 23, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Having trouble keeping up your end of the conversation again?
Go back to supporting child molesters. You're a disgusting pig who said that children tempted the adults who raped and abused them.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#256313 Aug 23, 2015
feces for jesus wrote:
Go back to supporting child molesters. You're a disgusting pig who said that children tempted the adults who raped and abused them.
^^^Feces lies because the facts aren't on his side. I use citations to back up my claims, feces uses lies.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#256314 Aug 24, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
^^^Feces lies because the facts aren't on his side. I use citations to back up my claims, feces uses lies.
The facts are not on your side, Brian. You are a bald faced liar.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#256315 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 5:25 PM EDT

ISLAMIC STATE CLAIMS TO KILL 30 FOR SODOMY, UN MEETING TOLD
BY EDITH M. LEDERER
ASSOCIATED PRESS

UNITED NATIONS (AP)-- The Islamic State extremist group has claimed responsibility for killing at least 30 people for sodomy, the head of an international gay rights organization said Monday at the first-ever U.N. Security Council meeting spotlighting violence and discrimination against lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender people....
http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/UN...

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#256316 Aug 26, 2015
Topic of thread: Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

Link to accompanying article: http://mithras.blogs.com/blog/2007/10/catholi...

Date of original posting: Oct 30, 2007

This thread has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Islamic State.

Nothing.

Those who wish to discuss ISIS should look for threads that are actually about that subject.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#256317 Aug 27, 2015
ISIS is at war with women and gays, the Catholic Church is on our side.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#256318 Aug 30, 2015
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you hang on every word on a dumb internet tread. Probably you twisted something I said, so I wouldn't remember it anyway.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#256319 Aug 30, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that you hang on every word on a dumb internet tread. Probably you twisted something I said, so I wouldn't remember it anyway.
Sorry you can't remember what you've said. Your judgements and hypocrisy are all on this thread for the world to read, kitty killer.

Since: Dec 15

Providence, UT

#256321 Jan 13, 2016

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#256323 Jan 14, 2016
Abortion murders very young women and gays; fight for life not death. You'll feel better if you do the right thing.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#256325 Jan 14, 2016
Brian_G wrote:
Abortion murders very young women and gays; fight for life not death. You'll feel better if you do the right thing.
Geez Brian, you go from thread to thread and NEVER post on topic......why? The Catholic Church is NO more on the side of what's right for women, Gays, Lesbians or children than you are!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#256326 Jan 14, 2016
Brian_G wrote:
Investigate and charge the perps at Planned Parenthood®, open the books. Let's see how much they make off their illegal human organ trade.
It's ALREADY been proven that the claims made by some regarding the illegal trading of human organs by Planned Parenthood was a HOAX!!!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#256327 Jan 15, 2016
ISIS murders women and gays, the Catholic Church gives sanctuary to women and gays to save their lives. See the difference?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#256328 Jan 15, 2016
Planned Parenthood® apologized for their doctor's "tone" and ended their illegal human organ trafficking thanks to the Center for Medical Progress. The best way to stop the left's agenda is to expose them to the public.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#256329 Jan 15, 2016
Brian_G wrote:
Planned Parenthood® apologized for their doctor's "tone" and ended their illegal human organ trafficking thanks to the Center for Medical Progress. The best way to stop the left's agenda is to expose them to the public.
7 States have investigated Planned Parenthood, and no such illegal activity has been discovered. Planned Parenthood is rightly suing the "Center for Medical Progress". The funny part is, they are going for the jugular and have filed this as a RICO case.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#256330 Jan 15, 2016
No, lides; only the federal government can file RICO charges.

The left is a cesspool of ignorance.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#256331 Jan 15, 2016
Brian_G wrote:
No, lides; only the federal government can file RICO charges.
The left is a cesspool of ignorance.
RICO is a federal law. Anyone can bring suit claiming that it has been violated, kiddo.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/01/...

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#256332 Jan 16, 2016
Planned Parenthood® can alledge whatever they please in a frivolous suit and in the press but proving it in court is another matter. I'm waiting for the Center for Medical Progress petition for discovery and the trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 4 min Theocraencyclical 83
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 11 min Theocraencyclical 119
News Regional queer youth call for more understandin... 14 min Theocraencyclical 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 15 min How the West Was ... 14,879
News All bets are off at the Supreme Court 21 min Hudson 31
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Wondering 58,474
News Kentucky Baptists issue threat regarding hiring... 57 min red 1
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 1 hr How the West Was ... 26,929
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 3 hr Red Crosse 337
More from around the web