Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219997 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Vanderhoof, Canada

#252436 May 22, 2013
I remember an elderly woman complaining about how young hoodlums get away with too much law-breaking activities, and how they should be put in prison.

When her nephew got busted for trafficking in the drug scene she immediately coughed up money for a lawyer that family members hoped would get her nephew acquitted. He indeed WAS acquitted.

When it becomes personal ... it becomes personal.
Economist

Grand Island, NY

#252437 May 22, 2013
"Unconstitutional.

That is what the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals said about Arizona's 20-week abortion ban.

You and I knew it was unconstitutional last year when Arizona governor Jan Brewer and the anti-choice zealots in the state legislature forced through what was at the time the country's most extreme abortion ban.

The federal appeals court agreed, striking down this dangerous law that banned abortion before the time when many women undergo critical testing to evaluate their own health and that of their pregnancy.

We couldn't have done it without you."

WWW.drawtheline.org
truthprevails

Duluth, GA

#252438 May 22, 2013
Know what you call an atheist?

A flipping idiot!

Vanderhoof, Canada

#252439 May 22, 2013
truthprevails wrote:
Know what you call an atheist?
A flipping idiot!
What is your pet name for your self?

:)
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#252440 May 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no pet name for myself. If you do, then I suggest you talk to a shrink..pronto!
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#252441 May 22, 2013
Glory to God in the Highest! Peace to His people on earth.
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#252442 May 22, 2013
To all the liberals in the U.S. chew on this:

http://shark-tank.net/2013/05/22/jesus-christ...

Ha ha!
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#252443 May 22, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Mahatma Gandhi
How very very true:-)
That Christ denying heretic is burning in Hell as we speak. Don't quote his bs to me. I don't listen to demons.
Svaha

Largo, FL

#252444 May 22, 2013
truth prevails wrote:
To all the liberals in the U.S. chew on this:
http://shark-tank.net/2013/05/22/jesus-christ...
Ha ha!
Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.

John Stuart Mill

That you for proving his point. Over and over again
Svaha

Largo, FL

#252445 May 22, 2013
truth prevails wrote:
<quoted text>
That Christ denying heretic is burning in Hell as we speak. Don't quote his bs to me. I don't listen to demons.
That he likes your Christ but doesn't like you? I can see why. Didn't your christ say "judge not lest ye be judged"? Of course if you were a christian you'd know that. You are such a small insignificant little man trying to puff yourself up through your, er, religion to make yourself look bigger.

So Ink, what do you think of this one? Is this how you want YOUR religion represented? Not my religion. I don't care but I would think Christian people would be none to pleased but apparently if someone calls him/herself a christian that's good enough. Hmm??

Vanderhoof, Canada

#252446 May 22, 2013
truth prevails wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no pet name for myself. If you do, then I suggest you talk to a shrink..pronto!
How about "Holy, holy holy ... lord god almighty?"

Would that do?

Vanderhoof, Canada

#252447 May 22, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
That he likes your Christ but doesn't like you? I can see why. Didn't your christ say "judge not lest ye be judged"? Of course if you were a christian you'd know that. You are such a small insignificant little man trying to puff yourself up through your, er, religion to make yourself look bigger.
So Ink, what do you think of this one? Is this how you want YOUR religion represented? Not my religion. I don't care but I would think Christian people would be none to pleased but apparently if someone calls him/herself a christian that's good enough. Hmm??
Had Jesus lived, according to Christian theologians, he was the one that taught that only through belief in him could people be saved.

He would have had to agree with the idea that most of the world's population would be denied salvation.

THAT is what it is to BE a REAL Christian.

Jesus would have simply been the leader of a cult ... nothing more.
trtuh prevails

Duluth, GA

#252448 May 22, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
How about "Holy, holy holy ... lord god almighty?"
Would that do?
In your case, it would be "hail to Satan!"

All atheists are bound for Hell unless they change their one tracked, illiterate minds!
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#252449 May 22, 2013
Ghandi liked to pile in bed with many naked women. He tried to have an incestuous relationship with his own niece!

Compare that to Jesus Christ who never married and never tried to harm a woman.
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#252450 May 22, 2013
To all the so called brilliant atheists:

"If we evolved from monkeys, who or what did that monkey mate with to form mankind?"

Strangest thing. When a monkey has intercourse with another monkey, the last time I checked, the female monkey gave birth to a monkey!
truth prevails

Duluth, GA

#252451 May 22, 2013
Without God, we have no meaning or purpose in life.

I would like an atheist to answer why are you here and is your life without purpose?
Svaha

Largo, FL

#252452 May 23, 2013
truth prevails wrote:
Without God, we have no meaning or purpose in life.
I would like an atheist to answer why are you here and is your life without purpose?
But you, like most of your self-righteous bretheren, seem to think you ARE the god.

One doesn't have to be atheist to answer your question. This bumper sticker I saw will "You don't have to explain yourself. You are not the jackass whisperer"
Svaha

Largo, FL

#252453 May 23, 2013
truth prevails wrote:
Ghandi liked to pile in bed with many naked women. He tried to have an incestuous relationship with his own niece!
Compare that to Jesus Christ who never married and never tried to harm a woman.
Past roman catholic popes did that very same thing. One catholic pope I've read made his illigitimate son a cardinal. Catholic priests, with the blessings of their church, raped and molested children for decades. You point is?? Oh sorry. I'm not the jackass whisperer;-)

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252455 May 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I intend to ignore you at any rate ... unless you choose to post on the subjects of the thread.
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHA...

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252456 May 23, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing Franck, or maybe Cruzader ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 min Reverend Alan 4,318
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Wondering 21,423
News 60 Percent: Record Number Of Americans Support ... 10 min Terra Firma 69
News The right therapy for LGBT youth 11 min Jaimie 268
Male Prudism: New Form of Homophobia? 11 min Milo 18
News Judge: Gay couples across Alabama have right to... 19 min WeTheSheeple 22
News SoCal Rep Wants to Outlaw Gay-to-Straight "Conv... 19 min nhjeff 82
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 21 min Frankie Rizzo 5,527
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 38 min Selecia Jones- JA... 32,978
More from around the web