Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216663 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256091 Jul 17, 2015
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Black voters in South Carolina are registered Democrats.
That's rather confounding considering that the southern democrat leaders have never had their best interest at heart.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#256092 Jul 17, 2015
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are asserting that homosexuals ARE different. Women aren't suing the Catholic Church for discrimination. Blacks haven't sued the Mormon church for discrimination. The Baptists haven't sued the Jehovah's Witnesses for discrimination. Why do you think homosexuals will sue any of those churches for discrimination?
Because Ink willing chokes down whatever Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter decide to serve her a big fat plate of.

Glad I don't get my opinions fed to me by obnoxious idiots.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#256093 Jul 17, 2015
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Tre I was hoping you had gotten over your addiction to posting on here but apparently not. I think it's been once again over a year since I posted on here and just the same as every year your name is on the most recent page once again. My faith has kept me sober for almost five years now so your argument that it is worthless is a bunch of malarkey. If any so called religious group is bad it is the atheist due to the fact that they are most likely to commit suicide. Atheism induces the mental illness of depression. It seems strange to me that some people enjoy believing that the universe is a meaningless accident. Anyway I'm still waiting for someone to find a fallacy in my logical argument against abortion.
Premise 1. It is primal facie wrong when one Homo Sapiens chooses to kill another Homo Sapiens especially when that Homo Sapiens has done nothing illegal.
Premise 2. When a Homo Sapiens chooses to perform an abortion they kill a Homo Sapiens who has done nothing illegal.
Conclusion. Abortion is wrong.
So I ask you once again which premise is false. What logical fallacy have I committed.
By the way there are rumors that the Pope supports the Kasper proposal. It is a proposal going around with a minority of priest saying that gays should be able to get married.
P.S. Congrats on being able to get married in any state in the U.S. It is a great victory for equality for many Homo Sapiens that have been treated poorly for many years. Here's to a day when all Homo Sapiens regardless of race, sex, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, AGE, DISABILITY, and LEVEL OF HUMAN DEVELOPEMENT are treated equally with dignity and respect.
"Premise 1. It is primal facie wrong when one Homo Sapiens chooses to kill another Homo Sapiens especially when that Homo Sapiens has done nothing illegal.
Premise 2. When a Homo Sapiens chooses to perform an abortion they kill a Homo Sapiens who has done nothing illegal.
Conclusion. Abortion is wrong."

Yet, a zef is a threat to the health/life of its host. If said zef gestates to term it will damage the body of its host. A host who chooses not to take the risk or accept the damage may terminate the threat. Eliminating a threat to one's life is justified.

It is wrong when a Homo Sapiens uses the body of another Homo Sapiens without consent.
When a Homo Sapiens chooses to terminate this use, it is justified.
Abortion is justified.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256094 Jul 17, 2015
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a person of faith, aren't you?
Force would mean legislation. What legislation do you see on the horizon that will force you to change your values?
hose ere Hillary's words not mine. What you hink she meant by "force"
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256095 Jul 17, 2015
Keyboard skipping letters.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256096 Jul 17, 2015
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Ink willing chokes down whatever Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter decide to serve her a big fat plate of.
That's so cruel but I forgive you.
I haven't heard Rush in a long time, what's he been saying?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#256097 Jul 17, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rather confounding considering that the southern democrat leaders have never had their best interest at heart.
Members of which party voted to keep the Confederate flag up?

South Carolina Senate voted 37 - 3, in favor of removing. Which party do the 3 belong to?

South Carolina House voted 94 - 20, in favor of removing. Which party do the 20 belong to?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#256098 Jul 17, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
hose ere Hillary's words not mine. What you hink she meant by "force"
Public pressure, over time.

For example, if churches want young members to join the flock, they'll have to change, because young people don't really subscribe to discrimination as readily as did generations before.

She certainly doesn't mean she is going to support legislation that would force you to volunteer at Planned Parenthood.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#256099 Jul 17, 2015
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...yeah.

It's Fox news who is making the point that the governor of SC In 1962 was a democrat. As if there is absolutely no difference in platform between the Dixiecrats and the, say, Sanders/Pelosi/Clinton, California, progressive Democrats. No difference whatsoever.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256100 Jul 17, 2015
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are asserting that homosexuals ARE different. Women aren't suing the Catholic Church for discrimination. Blacks haven't sued the Mormon church for discrimination. The Baptists haven't sued the Jehovah's Witnesses for discrimination. Why do you think homosexuals will sue any of those churches for discrimination?
The only thing that I am asserting is that we are a litigious country and people who feel offened sue everyday. Maybe the situations you mentioned were not worthy of a suit.

We can just assume you are right and move on.

Why doesn't Catholic Charities provide adoption services anymore?
ffj

Brooklyn, NY

#256101 Jul 17, 2015
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok call it fallacious without even saying which fallacy I'm making ok. I am fully aware of naturally caused abortions. Nature is a bitch it gives people cancer heart problems causes tsunamis and all kinds of other nonsense. So I fail to see why nature causing abortions hurts my argument in anyway. Nothing delusional about my argument either it is completely rooted in science. You know that thing that liberals are supposed to believe in and value.
So when you "concluded" that "abortion is murder", did you conveniently forget about spontaneous abortions? Please continue to post more BS. We'll continue to laugh at your stupidity.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#256102 Jul 17, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that I am asserting is that we are a litigious country and people who feel offened sue everyday. Maybe the situations you mentioned were not worthy of a suit.
We can just assume you are right and move on.
Why doesn't Catholic Charities provide adoption services anymore?
I have no idea. Because they don't want to? Because it's too expensive?

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#256103 Jul 17, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so cruel but I forgive you.
I haven't heard Rush in a long time, what's he been saying?
What's cruel?

Pointing out that you are always parroting right-wing propaganda nonsense?

I haven't heard Rush in a while either. I'm sure whatever he's saying it's as ignorant and false as always, but still riles the other lying idiots in this country a bit.

But if you prefer, you could also substitute FOX NEWS or WND for Limbaugh and Coulter. Maybe O'Reilly or Hannity is more your style. Donald Trump?

Either way it is as if your views on these things have been spoon-fed to you by these purveyors of right-wing garbage, rather than actually thinking for yourself based on things that are actually true and actually make some sense.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256104 Jul 17, 2015
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...yeah.
It's Fox news who is making the point that the governor of SC In 1962 was a democrat. As if there is absolutely no difference in platform between the Dixiecrats and the, say, Sanders/Pelosi/Clinton, California, progressive Democrats. No difference whatsoever.
Can't you give credit where credit is due? People such as R. Gov.Nikki Haley and R. State Rep Doug Brannon led the cause to remove the flag. Is your bias showing?
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256105 Jul 17, 2015
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
What's cruel?
Pointing out that you are always parroting right-wing propaganda nonsense?
I haven't heard Rush in a while either. I'm sure whatever he's saying it's as ignorant and false as always, but still riles the other lying idiots in this country a bit.
But if you prefer, you could also substitute FOX NEWS or WND for Limbaugh and Coulter. Maybe O'Reilly or Hannity is more your style. Donald Trump?
Either way it is as if your views on these things have been spoon-fed to you by these purveyors of right-wing garbage, rather than actually thinking for yourself based on things that are actually true and actually make some sense.
Demeaning and inaccurate. Kind of a windbag ain't cha?
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256106 Jul 17, 2015
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea. Because they don't want to? Because it's too expensive?
No because they won't give babies to same sex couples.
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256107 Jul 17, 2015
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Public pressure, over time.
For example, if churches want young members to join the flock, they'll have to change, because young people don't really subscribe to discrimination as readily as did generations before.
She certainly doesn't mean she is going to support legislation that would force you to volunteer at Planned Parenthood.
That would be the most benign use of the word 'force' that I have ever heard. You have a great imagination.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#256108 Jul 17, 2015
Brian_G wrote:
She's called a "hero" in your citation, that's incentive.
Listen to all the testimony, I think she was lying.
Why? What part of her testimony sounds deceitful to you?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#256109 Jul 17, 2015
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you give credit where credit is due? People such as R. Gov.Nikki Haley and R. State Rep Doug Brannon led the cause to remove the flag. Is your bias showing?
I didn't know that not focusing on the Republicans in your comment was bias. I found it disingenuous of you to liken the Dixiecrats to modern Democrats. How is that biased?
Ink

Millsboro, DE

#256110 Jul 17, 2015
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that not focusing on the Republicans in your comment was bias. I found it disingenuous of you to liken the Dixiecrats to modern Democrats. How is that biased?
OK< not biased just uninformed. If you knew who led the charge, I'm sure you would have credited them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Ex-Gay" Speaker Invited by HCFA Draws Protest 9 min Prosperity Fundie... 16
News Man charged with threatening Riverview church o... 10 min Ratzo Rizzo Rules 12
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 18 min Ratzo Rizzo Rules 27,400
News Russians Threatened With Conscription and Gay H... 1 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Anti-gay 'vote Putin' video goes viral in Russia 2 hr Milton 1
Transgenderism: the next phase of the LGBT agenda 3 hr Milton 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Rose_NoHo 18,797
News Are Gay Dads 'Treating Women as Mere Breeding M... 6 hr Tre H 37
More from around the web