Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220249 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Never look back unless”

Since: Sep 09

you're in a rough neighborhood

#252192 May 1, 2013
Greetings June, Thomas and Ink,

June, fair enough assessment. There's a diplomatic way to disagree without being combative or worse presumptive.

Bite off your nose to spite your face, Tre? Sure, see it in action often. The results are never truly satisfying.

Ink, our justice system is far from perfect, because people are not perfect. As far as I know, our system at least tries to be fair.

Prince George, Canada

#252194 May 1, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in a country that puts some people in prison and not others?
NO, and that is why I don't believe in a deity that mistreats some followers and not others.

You believe that your supposed salvation should give you the royal treatment and that others should get rejected or worse yet burned in hell for being evil.

I don't perceive that you are any more special than am I, or that we are more special than any other animal on planet earth.

Prince George, Canada

#252195 May 1, 2013
Junket wrote:
Greetings June, Thomas and Ink,
June, fair enough assessment. There's a diplomatic way to disagree without being combative or worse presumptive.
I remember back when you sided with the Pagans and Thomas and accused me of being rude to you when you suggested that we correspond by private email.

In order to prove that I hadn't been at all rude, I had to go back and search through hundreds of posts to bring the following discussion to your attention.

Since then I never trusted you to be truthful.

And when you popped in this time, you again made a snide remark directly to Thomas that I am contrary, so again you took sides, not on a subject, but by assessing the faults of my character.

So be it.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

Page 191 … Post 4117

Aged wrote:
<quoted text>

I've established some e-mail contact with some of the posters - but am very wary. I'm also exceedingly stingy when it comes to sharing personal info on these forums - I've seen words used against others - it's just not worth it.
We live in a society where privacy is pretty much a thing of the past.

And my post back to Aged, now posting as Junket.

You're welcome Age.

When I was first on the forum, I was in contact with two people on a personal level ... both gay, but they soon lost interest, and I was relieved. Now, I don't correspond with any of the people on a personal level.

Prince George, Canada

#252196 May 1, 2013
Today in a friendly personal conversation, a woman suggested that I am eccentric.

It's odd how many people don't see all of these character traits in their selves, but rather just see them in others.

I took it all in good humor, as maybe she is right.

However, I didn't assess her character from my own opinion, as I am fond of her.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#252197 May 1, 2013
Yea! I know what you mean.

They built one of those habitat houses up the street,and the blacks moved in there and pizz off the front porch and steal stuff out of our yards.

“Never look back unless”

#252198 May 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember back when you sided with the Pagans and Thomas and accused me of being rude to you when you suggested that we correspond by private email.
In order to prove that I hadn't been at all rude, I had to go back and search through hundreds of posts to bring the following discussion to your attention.
Since then I never trusted you to be truthful.
And when you popped in this time, you again made a snide remark directly to Thomas that I am contrary, so again you took sides, not on a subject, but by assessing the faults of my character.
So be it.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
Page 191 … Post 4117
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
I've established some e-mail contact with some of the posters - but am very wary. I'm also exceedingly stingy when it comes to sharing personal info on these forums - I've seen words used against others - it's just not worth it.
We live in a society where privacy is pretty much a thing of the past.
And my post back to Aged, now posting as Junket.
You're welcome Age.
When I was first on the forum, I was in contact with two people on a personal level ... both gay, but they soon lost interest, and I was relieved. Now, I don't correspond with any of the people on a personal level.
June, if you don't want to receive PM's, why not turn OFF that feature. You weren't rude, but you were less than gracious when you replied on your thread. Water that's evaporated - I had nearly forgotten the exchange. Move on time, doncha think.

Siding with Pagans and Thomas? Moi? Please elaborate.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#252199 May 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
June, if you don't want to receive PM's, why not turn OFF that feature. You weren't rude, but you were less than gracious when you replied on your thread. Water that's evaporated - I had nearly forgotten the exchange. Move on time, doncha think.
Wow, long time no "see"!!!!!!! How ya doing??

Prince George, Canada

#252200 May 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
You come to the thread after months of not posting to state to Thomas (not me) that I'm contrary, and you want ME to move on?

You have some nerve.

Had you moved on, you would have posted on the subjects of the thread such as abortion and homosexuality.

Prince George, Canada

#252201 May 2, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Yea! I know what you mean.
They built one of those habitat houses up the street,and the blacks moved in there and pizz off the front porch and steal stuff out of our yards.
My guess is, you wouldn't have the courage to say that to the face of one of those muscular black men of which you are intent on slandering as you hide like a coward behind your keyboard.

“Never look back unless”

#252202 May 2, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, long time no "see"!!!!!!! How ya doing??
Hi Sue! Tickety-boo on my end. Replacement furniture in my future.
How about yourself?
<3

“Never look back unless”

#252203 May 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You come to the thread after months of not posting to state to Thomas (not me) that I'm contrary, and you want ME to move on?
You have some nerve.
Had you moved on, you would have posted on the subjects of the thread such as abortion and homosexuality.
June, calm your ruffled feathers. I mentioned way back that I still track this thread. I'll post whatever I please, whenever I choose.

Please don't deny that you have a contrary nature. The proof is in the majority of your posts. I still luv ya though. xo

P.S. Your PM feature is still on. What's up with that?
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252204 May 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
June, calm your ruffled feathers. I mentioned way back that I still track this thread. I'll post whatever I please, whenever I choose.
Please don't deny that you have a contrary nature. The proof is in the majority of your posts. I still luv ya though. xo
still having fun I see:-)

Prince George, Canada

#252205 May 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
When you came sporting for a fight, you were the first to be contrary.

And don't pretend to love me as you came specifically to post to Thomas as an insult to me.

If you've been tracking the thread, you know that I don't converse with Thomas ... so the truth is, you came to stir up trouble and for no other reason.

“Never look back unless”

#252206 May 2, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
still having fun I see:-)
Svaha! Good to see you. Handbasket is ready to sail, just say the word.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#252207 May 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, you wouldn't have the courage to say that to the face of one of those muscular black men of which you are intent on slandering as you hide like a coward behind your keyboard.
Hey! I yell at them all the time.

And I said nothing of big black men with muscels.

You fantisise.

Prince George, Canada

#252208 May 2, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! I yell at them all the time.
You fantisise.
YA ... RIGHT.

You yell at your computer and pretend that you are a tough guy.

My guess is, you don't even have black neighbors. You just have an over-active imagination.

I mentioned the muscles on those black men. I happened to notice them as I was (in my thoughts) sinning more than one time.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#252209 May 2, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! I yell at them all the time.
You fantisise.
And by the way ... you are right when you say that I fantasize.

However, I only fantasize about what I can see with my two eyes ... not my supposed mythical third eye ... as I don't know where it might take me.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#252210 May 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what a PM is as I didn't set anything up whatsoever. It was done by Topix moderators if it was done at all.

I was never ungracious to you about personal emails. NEVER.

And did you mention that we should move on, or do you want to keep squabbling, which was your only reason for "popping in" in the first place ... contrary one.
Svaha

Largo, FL

#252211 May 2, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Svaha! Good to see you. Handbasket is ready to sail, just say the word.
You bring the ribbons and I'll bring the wind

“Never look back unless”

#252212 May 3, 2013
You're on Svaha! June can be the wind beneath our wings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sam Smith gets 'upset' over gay rights 4 min Earl 3
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 4 min NoMo 6,509
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 5 min Frankie Rizzo 8,043
News Elkhart mayor asks city council to withdraw LGB... 14 min WasteWater 12
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 23 min NorCal Native 1,636
News Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo ... 28 min WasteWater 16
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 29 min NorCal Native 1,153
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min WasteWater 24,007
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 56 min Wondering 699
More from around the web