Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 219900 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252659 Jun 11, 2013
truth prevails wrote:
Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of all mankind! There is no other path to eternal life except by the Son!
Praise to you Lord Jesus Christ!
This is what confuses other people. You say this kind of stuff but, by your posts, you think you don't have to follow the teachings of your christ but insist other people do (not the tachings of christ but YOUR interpretation of it). So, if you want people to think of you as "christian" stop with the bullshit hypocrisy. Other people see right through it and think that your christianity is a joke BECAUSE of people like you
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252660 Jun 11, 2013
zef wrote:
Federal elections were held in Germany on 5 March 1933. The Nazis registered a large increase in votes, again emerging as the largest party by far. Nevertheless they failed to obtain an absolute majority in their own right, needing the votes of their coalition partner, the DNVP German National People's Party, or "Black-White-Red-Struggle -Front," for a working majority. Thanks to the success in the poll, party leader Adolf Hitler – appointed Chancellor since 30 January – was able to pass the Enabling Act on 23 March, which effectively gave him the power of a dictator.
And, of note, Hitler was a devout catholic. A CHRISTIAN who used religious themes in many of his speeches to gain power but did not believe in the teachings of the christ any more than the "good christians" of today do. Hitler also insisted that women have as many babies as possible to preserve the "Ayran" race all the while destryong the born children of those "less than human" races. Is this the point you're trying to make?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252661 Jun 11, 2013
truth prevails wrote:
Gays and the feministas are the ones waging war against the world.
They will lose in the final conflict that is coming.
Jesus returns in all His Glory with His Heavenly Host of Angels to defeat evil in this world.
Floods in Europe. Oh yeah! It's coming down now.
I can almost visualize you now rubbing your hands together imagining the suffering and pain people people are going through in times of disaster. How very, er, "christian" of you. Crazy but "christian" Jesus will be SO proud of you but I'm sure he will be compassionate with you mentally ill "religious" people. Your caretakers might be gay or female but at least THEY will be sane and I do hope they show the compassion to you that you are so inacapable of:-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252662 Jun 11, 2013
Economist wrote:
Can anyone not see why "concerned" is an "expat"?
Such a person would be expatriated from anyplace that values common decency.
All christianists have to do is SAY they're christian. They don't have to ACT like it because the words of their christ mean nothing to them. The words of their christ are for OTHER people, not THEM. Crazy isn't it:-)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#252663 Jun 11, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
But it sure is a lot!
.0089 is a lot? Really?
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252665 Jun 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
.0089 is a lot? Really?
I was talking hot chicks after my body.
But,you are correct in your math.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252666 Jun 11, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of note, Hitler was a devout catholic. A CHRISTIAN who used religious themes in many of his speeches to gain power but did not believe in the teachings of the christ any more than the "good christians" of today do. Hitler also insisted that women have as many babies as possible to preserve the "Ayran" race all the while destryong the born children of those "less than human" races. Is this the point you're trying to make?
Abortion is a crime against humanity.
Your vile ageist bigotry is vulgar and obtuse.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252667 Jun 11, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Because humans have the right to life. Abortion is a crime against humanity.
that makes you pro birth. Not pro life
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252668 Jun 11, 2013
truth prevails wrote:
Archbishop Chaput ask for the bodies of Gosnell's victims to lay them to rest
http://www.creativeminorityreport.com/2013/06...
Requiescat in pace.
So who laid the woman in Ireland to rest who died because a life saving abortion was denied her? She was murdered by the RCC so why is the RCC worried over fetus' and not her?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252669 Jun 11, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
How many unwanted babies do you have in your house because you want to make life changing decisions for others? Not the cute as a button white ones, the deformed, the sick, the terminally ill. You talk the talk but I'm betting you don't walk the walk. Hypocrite:-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252670 Jun 11, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
an Hitler was a good christian. Just like you
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252671 Jun 11, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
that makes you pro birth. Not pro life
It doesn't matter how old your victims are, or how you choose to kill your victims. All humans have the right to life.
Which makes me a humanist. Humanism is a democratic and ethical life stance, which affirms that human beings have the right and responsibility to give meaning and shape to their own lives.
youtube

AOL

#252672 Jun 11, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252673 Jun 12, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter how old your victims are, or how you choose to kill your victims. All humans have the right to life.
Which makes me a humanist. Humanism is a democratic and ethical life stance, which affirms that human beings have the right and responsibility to give meaning and shape to their own lives.
so you're against war in any way shape or form, against the death penalty and wouldn't defend yourself against an attacker?

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#252674 Jun 12, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary world out there and people are afraid. The Phelps', the Robertson's, the Bachmann's, religions, etc etc take advantage of people's fears for their own financial gain and power. If there IS a god, if there IS eternal damnation I sure would hate to be in their shoes when they have to answer to god why they USED god in such a manner. I happen to believe in god and I do hope s/he'd save me from her/his followers as I don't think there's anything to fear from god:-)
It is definitely about taking advantage of people's (irrational) fears. I just wonder how many of them actually believe the garbage they dump, and which ones know damned well it's BS but will stir up people's fears because they believe it helps bring more people to their side of particular issues.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#252675 Jun 12, 2013
Corn muffins.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252676 Jun 12, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
It is definitely about taking advantage of people's (irrational) fears. I just wonder how many of them actually believe the garbage they dump, and which ones know damned well it's BS but will stir up people's fears because they believe it helps bring more people to their side of particular issues.
Personally I don't think they do. If my god said to me "judge not lest ye be judged" because for whatever measure you judge others, YOU will be judged I'd be a tad nervous. These folks obviously do not fear their god because the USE him to their advantage. Their gods "rules" don't apply to them personally only those "sinners":-)
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252677 Jun 12, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're against war in any way shape or form, against the death penalty and wouldn't defend yourself against an attacker?
That is a pacifist. Which I did not claim to be.
Some pacifists follow principles of nonviolence, believing that nonviolent action is morally superior and/or pragmatically most effective. Some pacifists, however, support physical violence for emergency defense of self or others.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252679 Jun 13, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you SAID "It doesn't matter how old your victims are, or how you choose to kill your victims. All humans have the right to life.
Which makes me a humanist. Humanism is a democratic and ethical life stance, which affirms that human beings have the right and responsibility to give meaning and shape to their own lives."
So what you SAID is bullshit and that killing is okay in your book as long as YOU agree with it. That doesn't make you a pacifist or a humanist. What it does make you is a hypocrite. Go talk through your ass to someone else
No. You said there is nothing wrong with killing babies. I said killing anybody is wrong, even babies. I said killing babies with abortion is a crime against humanity. Which makes me a humanist.
Svaha

Saint Petersburg, FL

#252680 Jun 13, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You said there is nothing wrong with killing babies. I said killing anybody is wrong, even babies. I said killing babies with abortion is a crime against humanity. Which makes me a humanist.
Where did I say there was nothing wrong with killing babies? That's against the law. Having an abortion is not. You didn't answer my question. I asked you, since you claim to be a humanist, if you were against war (which kills people of all ages) and against the death penalty (which may kill an innocent person). You didn't answer my direct question which leads me to believe you don't mind the killing of people as long as you agree with it. You just don't agree with women having abortions. That dear boy doesn't make you what you claim to be. What it does make you is a hypocrit and control freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greatest Gays 8 min NE Jade 4
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Big C 13,151
Will NE Jade Apologise two Frankie twoday? 10 min Big Frankie Fan 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 23 min June VanDerMark 10,680
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 36 min Pietro Armando 37,383
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Brian_G 887
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 14 hr WasteWater 975
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 15 hr Rose_NoHo 40
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 21 hr Terry 387
More from around the web