Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220261 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#249970 Mar 16, 2013
If Ink tells Jehovah that he had better love all the people that love him ... that will be news to the pope, who is certain that Jesus' father loves only Catholics.

Silly dogmas!

Prince George, Canada

#249971 Mar 16, 2013
It really won't matter to Ink what the new pope believes, as Ink will be sure to set him "straight."

She's quite the theologian.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#249972 Mar 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
As your theology is so "impressive" ... do you agree with the nuns that want women to have free choice concerning abortion, or do you think that Jehovah is offended by the belief of those nuns?

Prince George, Canada

#249973 Mar 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I don't feel sorry for you because you don't believe in Jesus. I feel sorry for you because you are so unhappy and you want others to be unhappy too.
By the way, where DID you get your degree in theology???

And please keep in mind that the new testament doesn't hand out degrees, as the word theology means "to study religion" and there ARE no degrees for study, as study is ongoing for ever and ever and ever.

Prince George, Canada

#249974 Mar 16, 2013
If people were handed degrees for studying, everyone that studies religion should have a degree simply FOR studying.

Now THAT would take the "wind" out of the "sales" concerning theologians.

Theologians don't preach anything about the word theology meaning "to study religion." Maybe (to give them the benefit of the doubt)... they don't know the meaning of the word theology.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

the·ol·o·gy
/TH&#275;&#712;äl& #601;j&#275;/

Noun

The study of the nature of God and religious belief.

Prince George, Canada

#249975 Mar 16, 2013
My guess is, that when the ancient peoples witnessed such phenomenon, they believed the gods were displeased with human behavior.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

SKY PUNCH: AN APOCALYPTICAL WEATHER PHENOMENON

http://www.lostateminor.com/2012/06/26/sky-pu...

Prince George, Canada

#249976 Mar 16, 2013
When throughout history, natural weather phenomenon such as tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc., occurred, humans in religion didn't seem to ask ... "Why are the gods punishing non-human animals?"

So caught up were they in the arrogant idea that the gods judged and punished personal human behavior, they didn't bother to go past that RUT in their psyches.

What a shame!

Prince George, Canada

#249977 Mar 16, 2013
And the creator said ... I am going to create many forms of animals on earth, but I'll wait and wait and wait to put my precious spirit ONLY in the fetuses of humans. But first I have to create humans in the flesh so that they can sin and then I will punish them FOR sinning on earth and in my spiritual realm. I'm SO pleased with my plan. I hope the humans will worship me so I don't have to punish them."

Prince George, Canada

#249978 Mar 16, 2013
Christian missionaries often live in terror, as they know from past experiences, there was no god there to protect them and their families.

And that is the truth of the matter.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

http://listverse.com/2011/11/24/top-10-most-d...

Prince George, Canada

#249979 Mar 16, 2013
These Christian parents put their religion ahead of the safety of their children, and for so doing, they hope their rewards will be GREAT in a supposed hereafter.

If there is a god and he rewards them for putting their children in constant terror and risk of torture and death ... the god is one sick bastard indeed!
>>>>>>> >>

North Korea

North Korea’s persecution of Christians knows no equal, and being a Christian there is considered one of the worst crimes possible. North Korean communist dogma considers religion an ‘opiate’ of the people, unless of course that religion is the personality cult of ‘Great Leader’ Kim Il Sung or his son,‘Dear Leader’ Kim Jong Il.

North Korean Christians must hide their faith at all times, and Christian parents can’t teach their faith to their children until the kids are old enough to understand the dangers (and for parents to be sure their kids won’t turn them in). Just owning a Bible in North Korea is grounds for execution or deportment to a harsh labor camp (essentially a gulag).

In 2010, hundreds of Christians were arrested: some were publicly executed, while others were sentenced to labor camps. Despite the risks, the Christian church is growing: an estimated 400,000 believers now sing silent hymns in cramped basements of crumbling buildings.

Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#249980 Mar 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
These Christian parents put their religion ahead of the safety of their children, and for so doing, they hope their rewards will be GREAT in a supposed hereafter.
If there is a god and he rewards them for putting their children in constant terror and risk of torture and death ... the god is one sick bastard indeed!
>>>>>>> >>
North Korea
North Korea’s persecution of Christians knows no equal, and being a Christian there is considered one of the worst crimes possible. North Korean communist dogma considers religion an ‘opiate’ of the people, unless of course that religion is the personality cult of ‘Great Leader’ Kim Il Sung or his son,‘Dear Leader’ Kim Jong Il.
North Korean Christians must hide their faith at all times, and Christian parents can’t teach their faith to their children until the kids are old enough to understand the dangers (and for parents to be sure their kids won’t turn them in). Just owning a Bible in North Korea is grounds for execution or deportment to a harsh labor camp (essentially a gulag).
In 2010, hundreds of Christians were arrested: some were publicly executed, while others were sentenced to labor camps. Despite the risks, the Christian church is growing: an estimated 400,000 believers now sing silent hymns in cramped basements of crumbling buildings.
Faith.

Prince George, Canada

#249981 Mar 16, 2013

Prince George, Canada

#249982 Mar 16, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Faith.
The idea that a god would reward for the torture of children is a SICK, SICK faith in deed!

Such a sacrifice of children is not a blessing TO those innocent children.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#249983 Mar 16, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea that a god would reward for the torture of children is a SICK, SICK faith in deed!
Such a sacrifice of children is not a blessing TO those innocent children.
I don't know the reason these things happen to good people,but I'd like to think all of good people shall be restored in the end.
Gojirra

Japan

#249985 Mar 16, 2013
21. Luke 13:23-28 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto
them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will
seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house
is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to
knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and
say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say,
We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from
me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of
teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the
prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Prince George, Canada

#249987 Mar 16, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know the reason these things happen to good people,but I'd like to think all of good people shall be restored in the end.
I don't believe in two separate camps of good and bad. If there are bad people, I prefer to think I am in the bad camp with the underdogs. I'm more comfortable with that thought ... as the idea of me perceiving that I am good and others are bad or evil is from my perception ridiculous blather that amounts to nothing more than silly self-aggrandizing arrogance.

Prince George, Canada

#249988 Mar 16, 2013
Gojirra wrote:
21. Luke 13:23-28 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto
them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will
seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house
is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to
knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and
say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say,
We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from
me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of
teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the
prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
The preacher is at it again!

Prince George, Canada

#249989 Mar 16, 2013
The thought of striving to be with a god that sends other to hell does not appeal to me in the least.

In fact it's a horrible thought!
Gojirra

Japan

#249990 Mar 16, 2013
22. Luke 16:19-31 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and
fared sumptuously every day: and there was a certain beggar named
Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with
the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and
licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried
by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar
off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham,
have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his
finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good
things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art
tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they
pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore,
father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: For I have five
brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this
place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the
prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one
went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they
hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one
rose from the dead.
Gojirra

Japan

#249991 Mar 16, 2013
23. Luke 18:6-8 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto
him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them
speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith
on the earth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 1 min Brian_G 1,250
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 17 min Brian_G 5,895
News How is it that cake became a favourite platform... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 8
News Danbury church's rainbow flag burned 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 11
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr tongangodz 6,669
News How a small Ind. town became a gay rights battl... 2 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 10
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 24,138
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,192
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 4 hr DebraE 1,825
More from around the web