Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#252943 Jul 13, 2013
Good morning, June!

The instinct to survive is strong. I recently finished a book regarding the Triangle Waist Factory fire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtw...

The author mused that jumping out of windows was done in order to gain one more minute of life and perhaps a hope that a miracle would happen and they wouldn't fall to their deaths.

Maybe. Imo, it would be a matter of choosing a less painful death.

Prince George, Canada

#252944 Jul 13, 2013
Junket wrote:
Good morning, June!
The instinct to survive is strong. I recently finished a book regarding the Triangle Waist Factory fire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtw...
The author mused that jumping out of windows was done in order to gain one more minute of life and perhaps a hope that a miracle would happen and they wouldn't fall to their deaths.
Maybe. Imo, it would be a matter of choosing a less painful death.
Good morning Junket.

I read where Jews that were way outnumbered knew they were going to be attacked by heavily armed Catholics, the Jews chose to kill their own children in the most humane way possible so that the Catholics could not torture the Jewish children.

Sometimes choices are very limited.

Prince George, Canada

#252945 Jul 13, 2013
Recently a woman of the Catholic faith told me that if her aged mother was suffering and had no way to die, she might be inclined to put a pillow over her face to end the suffering.

I can relate to that sentiment. I was keeping company with a woman whose mother was dying and having an awful time of it. The woman confessed in front of her mother (of all things) that if her mother's suffering didn't end soon, she was going to end it for her mother. It scared her mother nearly out of her wits, and her mother having had a stroke couldn't do anything but lay there with huge fear-filled eyes. What a conundrum. Finally it was my shift to sit alone with the dying woman and it all calmed down. The very elderly woman died of natural causes a few days later.

Life has taught me that human emotion is totally unpredictable.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252949 Jul 13, 2013
The Oracles Gift wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, with modern medical practices, it is rare for a woman to die of childbirth.
And women die from having abortions also. So it's a crap shoot having an abortion also.
Why do you evil people always blow everything into extreme proportions, that has nothing to do with reality, to excuse killing poor innocent babies?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/24/mate...
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252950 Jul 13, 2013
The Oracles Gift wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, with modern medical practices, it is rare for a woman to die of childbirth.
And women die from having abortions also. So it's a crap shoot having an abortion also.
Why do you evil people always blow everything into extreme proportions, that has nothing to do with reality, to excuse killing poor innocent babies?
giving birth is a risky business. Best to leave that choice with the one TAKING the risk
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252951 Jul 13, 2013
The Oracles Gift wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/Materna...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#252952 Jul 13, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
giving birth is a risky business. Best to leave that choice with the one TAKING the risk
That's not true.

Better leave that decision up to the medical staff.

Location hidden

#252953 Jul 13, 2013
Svaha wrote:
I don't open links.

I've learned that one never knows what sick demented thing might show up on my screen.

Prince George, Canada

#252954 Jul 13, 2013
The Oracles Gift wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a child, or you would know that wherever abortion is illegal women die in droves.

And as for evil, I don't believe in a devil or hell. I believe that humans are mortal animals and do not rise above that level to states of holiness.

If you do some studies, you will see that most people in the world are in religion, and in turn prisons are full to capacity and overflowing with those who believe in a creator.

Those teachings are asinine.

Prince George, Canada

#252955 Jul 13, 2013
The Oracles Gift wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true.
Better leave that decision up to the medical staff.
If abortion is illegal, there is no access for women to medical staff, unless they are wealthy, as money always talks.

Prince George, Canada

#252956 Jul 13, 2013
The Oracles Gift wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of your life?
Do you spend any time trying to determine who "you" really are, what you want out of life, and for what purpose you were given your life?
WOW! You are "impressive" ... with words! Your real life is probably quite another story!

Prince George, Canada

#252957 Jul 13, 2013
"The Oracle's Gift!

:)

or·a·cle

Noun

1.A priest or priestess acting as a medium through whom advice or prophecy was sought from the gods in classical antiquity.
2.A place at which such advice or prophecy was sought.

http://www.google.ca/#gs_rn=19&gs_ri=psy-...

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#252958 Jul 13, 2013
The Oracles Gift wrote:
<quoted text>
Such is the power of the Christian brainwashing system. It cripples the victims mind for life in most cases. The priest did not even really care about the mother or baby, just performing the empty meaningless ritual that he was brainwashed to do.
The priest wanted to baptized the baby just in case the baby died. Because if the baby died before being baptized then the baby would end up in a place called "Limbo" instead of "Heaven".

A few years back the Roman Catholic Church changed their minds and removed that place "Limbo".

Prince George, Canada

#252959 Jul 13, 2013
Estelle wrote:
<quoted text>
The priest wanted to baptized the baby just in case the baby died. Because if the baby died before being baptized then the baby would end up in a place called "Limbo" instead of "Heaven".
A few years back the Roman Catholic Church changed their minds and removed that place "Limbo".
Theologians were hired by the popes to write, and their stories were quite fanciful indeed.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

A History of Religious Ideas, by Mircea Eliade.

Although the pontifical definition of Purgatory dates from 1259, its popularity developed later, thanks chiefly to the prestige of Masses for the dead.

Prince George, Canada

#252960 Jul 13, 2013
St. Patrick’s Purgatory.

A cave on Station Island in Lough Derg, Co. Donegal, a resort of pilgrims from the 13th century. The legend is that Christ revealed it to St. Patrick and told him that all who visited it in penitence and faith would gain a full INDULGENCE of their sins and they would gain sight of the torments of HELL and the joys of HEAVEN.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#252961 Jul 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
St. Patrick’s Purgatory.
A cave on Station Island in Lough Derg, Co. Donegal, a resort of pilgrims from the 13th century. The legend is that Christ revealed it to St. Patrick and told him that all who visited it in penitence and faith would gain a full INDULGENCE of their sins and they would gain sight of the torments of HELL and the joys of HEAVEN.
The Roman Catholic bibles have these books, Maccabees 1 and Maccabees 2.

The reason the Roman Catholic bible have these Maccabees books is because it's where the leaders of the Catholic Church got their teachings or got the idea of Purgatory.

While the Protestant bibles do not have these Maccabees books. They believe there is no purgatory.

Prince George, Canada

#252962 Jul 13, 2013
Estelle wrote:
<quoted text>
The Roman Catholic bibles have these books, Maccabees 1 and Maccabees 2.
The reason the Roman Catholic bible have these Maccabees books is because it's where the leaders of the Catholic Church got their teachings or got the idea of Purgatory.
While the Protestant bibles do not have these Maccabees books. They believe there is no purgatory.
Thank you for that information.

Here is more information concerning the Maccabees.

This group of Jews believed in forced conversion, even of other Jews.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

The Maccabees also spelled Machabees Machabi (Latin) or Machado from Latin (marculatum) that means "Hammer" (Greek/) were a Jewish rebel army that took control of Judea, which had been a client state of the Seleucid Empire. They founded the Hasmonean dynasty, which ruled from 164 BCE to 63 BCE, reasserting the Jewish religion, expanding the boundaries of the Land of Israel, by conquest, which included instances of forced conversion, reducing the influence of Hellenism and Hellenistic Judaism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabees

Location hidden

#252963 Jul 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a child, or you would know that wherever abortion is illegal women die in droves.
And as for evil, I don't believe in a devil or hell. I believe that humans are mortal animals and do not rise above that level to states of holiness.
If you do some studies, you will see that most people in the world are in religion, and in turn prisons are full to capacity and overflowing with those who believe in a creator.
Those teachings are asinine.
Which has not one thing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Oh please, with modern medical practices, it is rare for a woman to die of childbirth.

Why do you evil people always blow everything into extreme proportions, that has nothing to do with reality, to excuse killing poor innocent babies?"

Location hidden

#252964 Jul 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If abortion is illegal, there is no access for women to medical staff, unless they are wealthy, as money always talks.
You need to read the series of replies so that you know what you are talking about. As that has nothing to do with what was being discussed. So you now look the fool.

Location hidden

#252965 Jul 13, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You are "impressive" ... with words! Your real life is probably quite another story!
WOW!!!

What an arrogant yet hatefully evil person you are in real life!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 30 min Eagle 12 61
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr River Tam 24,761
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 13,060
News Mike Huckabee links same-sex marriage to straig... (Feb '11) 3 hr Lottery Traitors 63
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 3 hr Lottery Traitors 103
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Respect71 45,038
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 hr Inquisitor 1,062
More from around the web