Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Williams Lake, Canada

#253758 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't born into a Jewish family.
That is my point.

Had the ex-Jew Catholics not spun the original Judaism off in another direction FROM Judaism ... you WOULD have been born into a Jewish family that practices Judaism.

Jesus was a figment of Catholic imagination. The new testament was not compiled until the fourth century, which gave the ex-Jew Catholics plenty of time to create their silly stories such as ... John the Jew in the old testament becoming John the Baptist in the new testament who baptized Jesus the Jew into ... what other than Catholicism. According to the warped theology, Jesus was already a Jew, faithful to Judaism. He did not have any need for John to baptize him into any religion whatsoever.

There were hundreds of years between the authorization of the old testament to the new testament ... yet Catholics never questioned that loopy theology how John could jump from one testament where he was a Jew faithful to Judaism ... into the new testament where he baptized Jesus.

When you ask pertinent questions of the dogmas ... you will see the lies ... but not until then will you even WANT to see the lies.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253759 Sep 4, 2013
Of course those still stuck in the bondage of their own dogmas will defend those dogmas as being based on the one and only truth.

That is what mental religious bondage en-TALES.

"My myths are not just myths ... they are TRUE ... and your myths are all based on lies."

Theologians were and are cunning adversaries of each other's tales, because lies cannot BE based on any semblance of truth. It's NOT possible.

Theology is simple-minded philosophy, and to try to claim it is based on absolute truth, is a LIE.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Odium theologicum (o di um the o loj ikim)(Lat.). The bitter hatred of rival theologians. No wars so sanguinary as holy wars; no persecutions so relentless as religious persecutions; no hatred so bitter as theological hatred.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253760 Sep 4, 2013
Economist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but the original testaments were edited and translated by Catholic popes and bishops in ways that fit their ideas of what ought to be in their "New Testaments"
The old bible stories were just that a collection of stories.
The new testament is a work of fiction produced by cunning people to ensure their families continued employment.
If the Catholics Changed the testaments, what did they originaly say?

What about the new documents being found that pretty much follow the bible? Nobody is doctoring them.

I'm sorry that I can't take your word as fact. You will have to back it up.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253761 Sep 4, 2013
There can be no middle LINE for any theologian.

In order to gather a following, a theologian MUST persuade others that he knows the one and only truth.

If he cannot be a cunning persuader, he won't have a following and his aim will fall short of his own mark ... which is to be a "master" of persuasion.

In order to pull the wool over the eyes of followers theologians must never show embarrassment (even when they feel embarrassment) as that would show uncertainty, and the followers would probably wander away to find a theologian that was a "professional" actor in his tale of knowing truth.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

From the book, Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven … Uta Ranke-Heinemann

It’s not easy to embarrass a theologian.

Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253762 Sep 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Jesus is just one in a long line of supposed saviors created by men. My guess is, through the long history of humans, there were probably many more savior gods and sons of gods created in imaginations by men than are recorded. Myths-making by theologians was their TRADE.
They gave people stories, and the people gave them FAITH that the stories were based on TRUTH.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors … Christianity before Christ, by Kersey Graves … first published in 1875.
and finally these twenty Jesus Christs (accepting their character for the name) laid the foundation for the salvation of the world, and ascended back to heaven.
1. Chrishna of Hindostan.
2. Budha Sakia of India.
3. Salivahana of Bermuda
4. Zulis, or Zhule, also Osiris and Orus, of Egypt.
5. Odin of the Scandinavians.
6. Crite of Chaldea.
7. Zoroaster and Mithra of Persia.
8. Baal and Taut,“the only Begotten of God,” of Phenicia.
9. Indra of Thibet.
10. Bali of Afghanistan.
11. Jao of Nepaul.
12. Wittoa of the Bilingonese.
13. Thammuz of Syria.
14. Atys of Phrygia.
15. Xamolxis of Thrace.
16. Zoar of the Bonzes.
17. Adad of Assyria.
18. Deva Tat,aud Sammonocadam of Siam.
19. Alcides of Thebes.
20. Mikado of the Sintoos.
21. Beddru of Japan.
22. Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillah, of the Druids.
23. Thor, son of Odin, of the Gauls.
24. Cadmus of Greece.
25. Hil and Feta of the Mandaites.
26. Gentaut and Quexalcote of Mexico.
27. Universal Monarch of the Sibyls.
28. Ischy of the Island of Formosa.
29. Divine teacher of Plato.
30. Holy One of xaca.
31. Fohi and Tien of China.
32. Adonis, son of the virgin Io of Greece.
33. Ision and Quirinus of Rome.
34. Prometheus of Caucasus.
35. Mohammud, or Mahomet, of Arabia.
These have all received divine honors, have nearly all been worshiped as Gods, or sons of Gods; were mostly incarnated as Christs, Saviors, Messiahs, or Mediators; not a few of them were reputedly born of virgins; some of them filling a character almost identical with that ascribed by the Christian’s bible to Jesus Christ; many of them like him, are reported crucified; and all of them, taken together, furnish a prototype and parallel for nearly every important incident and wonder-inciting miracle, doctrine and precept recorded in the New Testament, of the Christian’s Savior. Surely, with so many Saviors the world cannot, or should not, be lost.
Yeah I tried looking these up before and could actually find few.
My question is where are they now and why has Christ survived two thousand years?
How do we know about these others other than the guy would wrote the book? I think he made most of it up.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253763 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Catholics Changed the testaments, what did they originaly say?
What about the new documents being found that pretty much follow the bible? Nobody is doctoring them.
I'm sorry that I can't take your word as fact. You will have to back it up.
My guess is, you will ONLY take the words of Catholic theologians as being based on truth.

That was their plan and with you, as with so many other Catholics ... the indoctrinated Catholic theology was a complete success.

Truth is another matter.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253764 Sep 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
If the supposed Mary (mother of Jesus) was a Jew that practiced Judaism right up to the time she died in her physical body ... how did she thereafter turn into a Catholic saint?
You know full well that Jews faithful to Judaism do not turn into Catholics.
And if Jesus was a Jew faithful to Judaism right up to the time he died in his physical body ... how come you believe he now works in CATHOLIC confessionals relieving Catholics of their supposed sins???
You won't answer these questions, because it's plain that the Catholic theologians manipulated the stories to try to persuade others that Jesus, the apostles, Peter the first pope, Mary, Jesus' mother, John the Baptist (who supposedly baptized Jesus) et cetera ... ALL WILLINGLY strayed away from Judaism BY THEIR OWN CHOICES.
They told many lies and you idolize the lies by believing the lies were based on truth.
The answer is that Jesus and Mary and Joseph were Jews right up to their death and didn't stray away.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253765 Sep 4, 2013
Note that the term theology at first meant "the teaching of myth" ... NOT ... the teaching of "truth."
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

theology

noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

The term was first used in the works of Plato and other Greek philosophers to refer to the teaching of myth, but the discipline expanded within Christianity and has found application in all theistic religions (see theism).

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/the...
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253766 Sep 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
The new testament made lies out of the old testament of the faithful Jews. The EX-JEW Catholics were the first ones to use the term "Christian."
You just don't GET that you are arguing on my side of the issue.
Within the theology, when Jesus was supposedly alive, he and his mother and all the apostles and Peter (whose real name was Simon Barjona) were all faithful Jews to Judaism.
If they became supporters of the Catholic religion as being based on the NEW truth in the new testament ... did it happen from the spirit world???
Can't you just hear Jesus telling Jehovah, his one and only father ... "Hey DAD, I'm proud to tell you that I am now in Christian heaven, and in my full-time job on earth I am now working all day and night in Catholic confessionals. And by the way my mom, who you impregnated with me, is NOW a Catholic saint. We are no longer associated with Judaism in any way, shape, or form. Aren't you PROUD of us DAD?"
You'll get the gist of the lies Ink ... if you just keep trying.
Zef gave you an excellent history of early Christians. I'll bet you didn't even read it. If you had, you would be asking more inteligent questions.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253767 Sep 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is, you will ONLY take the words of Catholic theologians as being based on truth.
That was their plan and with you, as with so many other Catholics ... the indoctrinated Catholic theology was a complete success.
Truth is another matter.
So what did the 'changed' documents actually say before they were changed?
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253768 Sep 4, 2013
An example of a theologian changing his own theology is made plain by Billy Graham.

He at one time taught that only Christians would be allowed in heaven. But now he preaches that those other than Christians will be allowed in heaven.

He broke the confidence of followers which now have caused many of them to in turn label him as a false prophet.

I always did believe that theologians in all religions were false prophets.

The study of myth is acceptable. But to claim that some myths are true and others are false is NOT acceptable ... as there is no proof that any religious myths had any connection whatsoever to certain truth.

I suggest that if Billy Graham was honest, he would admit that he doesn't know if anything he preached was based on truth.

From my perspective ... that would BE true, and I would invest all of my faith in that statement.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253769 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did the 'changed' documents actually say before they were changed?
You'd have to ask the Jews faithful to Judaism what they believed was misconstrued by the ex-Jew Catholics.

However, being a staunch Catholic, I doubt you would take their words as anything but lies.

You don't believe the claims of the Jews that Jesus is not the REAL messiah ... as that would mean that your own salvation is defunct. And THAT from your perspective would be the literal end of your Catholic world.

Catholic theologians own your mind ... and you like it that way.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253770 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Zef gave you an excellent history of early Christians. I'll bet you didn't even read it. If you had, you would be asking more inteligent questions.
:)
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253771 Sep 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my point.
Had the ex-Jew Catholics not spun the original Judaism off in another direction FROM Judaism ... you WOULD have been born into a Jewish family that practices Judaism.
Jesus was a figment of Catholic imagination. The new testament was not compiled until the fourth century, which gave the ex-Jew Catholics plenty of time to create their silly stories such as ... John the Jew in the old testament becoming John the Baptist in the new testament who baptized Jesus the Jew into ... what other than Catholicism. According to the warped theology, Jesus was already a Jew, faithful to Judaism. He did not have any need for John to baptize him into any religion whatsoever.
There were hundreds of years between the authorization of the old testament to the new testament ... yet Catholics never questioned that loopy theology how John could jump from one testament where he was a Jew faithful to Judaism ... into the new testament where he baptized Jesus.
When you ask pertinent questions of the dogmas ... you will see the lies ... but not until then will you even WANT to see the lies.
This was al written before the fourth century.

http://www.usefulcharts.com/religion/oldest-b...
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253772 Sep 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is another matter.
I will take the word of anything you can prove. The truth is that manuscripts from well before Catholism existed are preserved and documented.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253773 Sep 4, 2013
Ink insists that I trust her Catholic theologians told the truth and nothing BUT the truth.

Yet Ink doesn't trust any other theologians in other religions to tell the truth.

I just added Catholic theologians to my "hit" list ... and that is what makes Ink very upset.

I understand the nature of defending one's own cult. It's the name of the religious GAME!
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253774 Sep 4, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to ask the Jews faithful to Judaism what they believed was misconstrued by the ex-Jew Catholics.
However, being a staunch Catholic, I doubt you would take their words as anything but lies.
You don't believe the claims of the Jews that Jesus is not the REAL messiah ... as that would mean that your own salvation is defunct. And THAT from your perspective would be the literal end of your Catholic world.
Catholic theologians own your mind ... and you like it that way.
All the ex Jews think he was. Why is their word not as good as the other Jews.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253775 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This was al written before the fourth century.
http://www.usefulcharts.com/religion/oldest-b...
Why do you believe that only your Catholic theologians taught the one and only truth?

WHY???

The answer IS ... because you are Catholic.

There ... wasn't THAT simple?

Your scam is exposed Ink. Every time you defend Catholic theology ... I will comprehend that it's for no other reason than it's because you depend on being a Catholic to be saved.
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253776 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take the word of anything you can prove.
theology

noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

The term was first used in the works of Plato and other Greek philosophers to refer to the teaching of myth, but the discipline expanded within Christianity and has found application in all theistic religions (see theism).

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/the...
June VanDerMark

Williams Lake, Canada

#253777 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
All the ex Jews think he was. Why is their word not as good as the other Jews.
"All the 'EX'-Jews believe that Jesus is the real Messiah!!!"

That is my point.

The Jews faithful to Judaism don't believe that a real Jew would be working in Catholic confessionals. They KNOW that a real Jew would be a rabbi, and that a master of Judaism would be known as Rabboni and he would be of service to faithful Jews in synagogues.

You just don't GET IT do you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min Freedomofexpression 8,428
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min Freedomofexpression 53,734
News ABC plans a Riot to mark the 40th anniversary o... 46 min TomInElPaso 4
40 years ago today 1 hr Huey 5
SHOUT OUT TO FRANKIe RIZZO 1 hr im your huckleberry 1
News Trump bans transgender people from military 1 hr Daisy 342
News Gay rights is personal for Fla. candidates 1 hr a nice troller 3
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 2 hr EMMETT TILL 25
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 3 hr Wondering 568
More from around the web