Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253678 Aug 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was faithful to Judaism. And the Faithful Jews wanted Him dead.
Actually it's comparable to the pope being faithful to Catholicism, that is why the faithful Catholics want the pope dead.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253679 Aug 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died before there was any 'new religion'.
Had he lived my guess is his last words on the cross would have been "There will be many lies told of me, but I want all of you to know I never betrayed the Jews. I am and always was a Jew faithful ONLY to Judaism."

Do you have an argument with that "Catholic" Ink?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253680 Aug 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's when all societies were religious and they all killed each other.
You need to stop reading what was written by Catholics in the new testament and study some history from objective sources.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253681 Aug 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's comparable to the pope being faithful to Catholicism, that is why the faithful Catholics want the pope dead.
You are repeating yourself and it is just as stupid the second time.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253682 Aug 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting after months to see you cite one single thing about Jesus that would do harm to anyone's life.
You are lying. You know and I know that the Catholics suggested that Jesus supported the idea that only Catholics could go to heaven and others would burn in hell.

Had Jesus lived and been a loving "soul" he would never have supported the idea that his father allowed a hell to exist.

You know it, and I know it ... so I suggest you STOP YOUR LYING! It's not good for your conscience.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253683 Aug 29, 2013
Constantinian shift

Constantinian shift is a term used by Anabaptist and Post-Christendom theologians to describe the political and theological aspects of Constantine's legalization of Christianity in the 4th century.[36] The term was popularized by the Mennonite theologian John H. Yoder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_ ...
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253684 Aug 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are repeating yourself and it is just as stupid the second time.
To you ... anything other than Catholicism and your salvation is STUPID.

As it is with all others that treasure their own religions ... your Catholic religion is all about what it does for you.

God created heaven for Catholics and hell for non-Catholics.

Yet the one god of many names ... ADONAI, ELOHIM, YAHWEH AND JEHOVAH was supposed to only service the faithful Jews as his chosen few.

That WAS ... until the Catholics, Muslims and Protestants horned in on theological territory of the Jews.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253685 Aug 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Had he lived my guess is his last words on the cross would have been "There will be many lies told of me, but I want all of you to know I never betrayed the Jews. I am and always was a Jew faithful ONLY to Judaism."

Do you have an argument with that "Catholic" Ink?
My guess is ... Ink will (sleep) on this post, and keep on promoting her Catholic religions as the be-all and end-all in TRUTH.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253686 Aug 29, 2013
religion ... singular
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253687 Aug 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying. You know and I know that the Catholics suggested that Jesus supported the idea that only Catholics could go to heaven and others would burn in hell.
Had Jesus lived and been a loving "soul" he would never have supported the idea that his father allowed a hell to exist.
You know it, and I know it ... so I suggest you STOP YOUR LYING! It's not good for your conscience.
I asked you what Jesus said.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253688 Aug 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is ... Ink will (sleep) on this post, and keep on promoting her Catholic religions as the be-all and end-all in TRUTH.
Jesus was all inclusive. He taught that His Father loved all peoples not just the Jews. Could be why the Jews have a problem with Jesus. Don't cha think?
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253689 Aug 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
To you ... anything other than Catholicism and your salvation is STUPID.
As it is with all others that treasure their own religions ... your Catholic religion is all about what it does for you.
God created heaven for Catholics and hell for non-Catholics.
Yet the one god of many names ... ADONAI, ELOHIM, YAHWEH AND JEHOVAH was supposed to only service the faithful Jews as his chosen few.
That WAS ... until the Catholics, Muslims and Protestants horned in on theological territory of the Jews.
Jesus called Him Father and so do I.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253690 Aug 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop reading what was written by Catholics in the new testament and study some history from objective sources.
I have read a lot about all the ancient societies and they were all warriors and brutal mercenaries, no matter what god they said they were fighting for.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253691 Aug 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was all inclusive. He taught that His Father loved all peoples not just the Jews. Could be why the Jews have a problem with Jesus. Don't cha think?
You are very silly.

So if Jesus loves all people regardless of religion or lack thereof ... why are you a Catholic and why do Catholics believe they preach the only truth???

You can't have it both ways Ink ... as it proves that you and your popes lied and still lie.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

Athanasian Creed

1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253692 Aug 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read a lot about all the ancient societies and they were all warriors and brutal mercenaries, no matter what god they said they were fighting for.
So why do you believe that all those other gods were false and that the god who by the way (according to the Jewish theologians) chose them as his special few ... was and is real???

Could it be that it's because you NEED to believe that the god Catholics stole from the Jews is real so that he will save those such as you?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253693 Aug 30, 2013
Seven-years-of-age Billy caught on to the LIE taught by the Catholic theologians. In his innocence he was wise to their trick. He understood that those faithful to a faithful Jew should BE Jews.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book …“Billy” by Pamela Stephenson … comes the following.

One day, Jesus had come into conversation at home and Billy referred to Jesus as having been a Catholic, which was his seven-year-old misunderstanding. Aunt Margaret corrected him.‘Jesus wasn’t Catholic, Jesus was a Jew.’

‘Oh,’ he said with innocent surprise,‘does that mean we’re Jews?’

‘Where did you come up with that one?‘she sneered, and continued to ridicule him until he was in his teens.‘Does that mean we’re Jewish?’ she would mimic him.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253694 Aug 30, 2013
Through the eyes of a child, I knew there were many lies in religion.

I refused to believe in the existence of hell, as my young conscience instructed me that a god of pure love would not allow such vile behavior of a devil as was taught by theologians whose total aim it was to put fear into the hearts and minds of followers.

The more they preached, the less they could impregnate my thoughts with their vile instructions that they claimed was based on nothing but the truth ... and for that I am thankful.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253695 Aug 30, 2013
I never believed I needed protection from a god because of a devil tempting me ... as I had complete faith that no devil ever existed.

That is what finally made it so easy for me to leave religion behind ... as I had no fear to hold me in bondage to the occult of religion as do so many who still hold tight to the idea that devils and demons are REAL.
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253696 Aug 30, 2013
How silly. If something is "hidden" ... one can't possibly HAVE knowledge of it.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

Occult

The occult (from the Latin word occultus "clandestine, hidden, secret") is "knowledge of the hidden".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occult
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#253697 Aug 30, 2013
The ridiculous Ann Coulter is certain that Christians are perfected Jews.

That means Jesus has to first become a Christian in his belief in order to at last become a perfected Jew.

Idiots abound!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 min Frindly 1,178
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 12 min Frindly 8,612
News Trump bans transgender people from military 15 min Rose_NoHo 378
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Juan Twain 53,922
News Gay rights is personal for Fla. candidates 53 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 13
News Catholic Church threatens to fire gay teachers ... 55 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 33
News Biphobic hate crimes a should be treated differ... 1 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 16
News Syphilis rates in Scotland highest in more than... 4 hr Ebbett 3
News Minister rejects 'wicked' anti-gay posters 5 hr Ebbett 1
More from around the web