Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 217509 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#252774 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion: the Greatest Crime Against Humanity
The killing of unborn babies is a crime against humanity and a great shame for our world. In the United States, more than 1.3 million unborn babies are killed in abortions each year. Approximately 50 million babies have been killed since abortion was legalized in 1973.
Since the beginning of time, man has known in his heart that certain things were wrong. These truths
are called the Natural Law, which God has placed on our hearts in order to help us discern what is good
and what is evil. Most men of reason, even those who do not believe in God, will acknowledge the
existence of the Natural Law. In Sophocles’ drama Antigone, the author’s awareness of the Natural
Law is shown through the manner in which he depicts Antigones’s response to King Creon during his
examination of her.“Because it was not Zeus who ordered it, nor Justice, dweller with the Nether
gods, gave such a law to men; nor did I deem your ordinance of so much binding force, as that a mortal
man could overbear the unchangeable unwritten code of Heaven.”
There is no fear of God in our society. Abortion is murder according to the Word of God, but Satan through his best creation, democracy, has succeeded to have people believe in the lie that abortion has nothing to do with a real human being, but it is only a clump of unwanted useless cells.
Did you know that the 1973 Roe v. Bolton Supreme Court rulings that legalized abortion on demand marked the second time in American history that the Court denied personhood status to human being?
In 1857, the United States Supreme Court ruled slaves were the property of their masters with no more human rights than a piece of furniture. The rulings stemmed from a suit filed by Dred Scott, a slave taken to the free state of Missouri by his master. Scott contended that since he was in a state that did not allow slavery he should be freed. The Court did not agree and sided with the slave owner and declared “The right of property in a slave is distinctly and expressly affirmed in the Constitution.”
Likewise Roe v. Wade bestowed upon the unborn the status of being the property of their mothers to do with as they choose, including abortion up to the ninth month of pregnancy. Ironically, both the Dred Scott and Roe decisions were decided by a 7-2 majority.
June VanDerMark wrote:

<quoted text>
That is your opinion. Some people believe that there is no soul or spirit of a god in a fetus, and that abortion it is no different than ending the life of a cow or a pig that is made up of cells.
The embryo starts as one cell and the cells multiply until they create a form that resembles a baby.
By the way ... are you a meat eater??? If so, you are a murderer.
:)

Prince George, Canada

#252775 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No woman in the history usa has ever been denied a "life-saving abortion".
Before abortion was legal, all women were denied their rights.

Prince George, Canada

#252776 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
God differentiates between man and creatures, but you don't. So let me ask you why shouldn't people kill humans as easily as they kill creatures?
You were indoctrinated by religion, so naturally that is your opinion.

I don't believe that even if a god existed that the god would place more importance on humans than other forms of life.

I suggest you keep in mind that humans created religion. Religion did not create humans.

Prince George, Canada

#252777 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That could be said by some about killing their born babies or anyone else who gets in their way. We are all a bunch of cells no more important to non believers that a mosquito.
To the early Catholics humans were of no value whatsoever unless they were Catholic, and to this day not all that much with many Catholics has changed.

I suggest you take your self out of your bible to learn some history from other points of view ... or you will preach ignorance until the day you die.

Prince George, Canada

#252778 Jun 19, 2013
Christians whine and cry about women having abortions, and YET, many Christians believe that all babies born to other religions will end up in hell unless they are baptized in a Christian ceremony performed by humans before they die.

The ignorance of it all is astounding.

The idea that a god of love would condemn babies to eternal damnation makes plain the stupidity of humans held TIGHT in the bondage of such ignorant religion.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252779 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You were indoctrinated by religion, so naturally that is your opinion.
I don't believe that even if a god existed that the god would place more importance on humans than other forms of life.
I suggest you keep in mind that humans created religion. Religion did not create humans.
I didn't give an opinion. I asked a question which you ignored because you don't have an answer.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252780 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
To the early Catholics humans were of no value whatsoever unless they were Catholic, and to this day not all that much with many Catholics has changed.
I suggest you take your self out of your bible to learn some history from other points of view ... or you will preach ignorance until the day you die.
What does this have to do with my question?
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252781 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Christians whine and cry about women having abortions, and YET, many Christians believe that all babies born to other religions will end up in hell unless they are baptized in a Christian ceremony performed by humans before they die.
The ignorance of it all is astounding.
The idea that a god of love would condemn babies to eternal damnation makes plain the stupidity of humans held TIGHT in the bondage of such ignorant religion.
I think you are trying to change the subject while you try to find some quote with which to answer me. Try to come up with something from your own mind.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#252782 Jun 19, 2013
the vatican cult has zero moral credibility! This is a cult that actively helped nazi war criminals escape justice and condoned the slaughter of Jews! Take your beads and little statues and move to a theocracy!
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252783 Jun 19, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Before abortion was legal, all women were denied their rights.
Only the right to kill her own baby
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252784 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a right. That is a crime against humanity.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#252785 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a right. That is a crime against humanity.
I agree in your world and mine but unfortunately it's legal.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#252786 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree in your world and mine but unfortunately it's legal.
Actually because of the Nuremburg trials. Any member of the Nazi party can legally bring to trial for crimes against humanity any American that aborts Aryan babies, and any American found guilty of aborting Aryan babies can legally be executed, for crimes against humanity.

Prince George, Canada

#252788 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are trying to change the subject while you try to find some quote with which to answer me. Try to come up with something from your own mind.
Trying to converse with you is comparable to conversing with a block of indoctrinated cement.

If you believe that a god is in a fetus that is your right, but others don't agree and that is their right.

I am busy on another thread and have more important things to do than to play with you and your self-serving religious fantasies which keep going around and around in the same circles.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252789 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a bit arrogant for you to make such judgements.
Making judgements is forbidden in your religion not mine so when you think about it you're not only being disobedient but also arrogant.

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is." --Sister Joan Chittister
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252790 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually because of the Nuremburg trials. Any member of the Nazi party can legally bring to trial for crimes against humanity any American that aborts Aryan babies, and any American found guilty of aborting Aryan babies can legally be executed, for crimes against humanity.
Women are having abortions just to piss you off. After all, you are the center of everyone's universe
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252791 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister Jean is entitled to her opinion.
Most folks think children should be housed, fed and educated.
Of course. As long as "they" don't have to pony up any tax dollars for them. If YOU make the reproductive choices for a woman YOU are responsible for the product of the choice YOU made. What part of that don't you get?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252792 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides which the phrase "life-saving abortion" is an oxymoron since abortion always kills somebody.
Furthermore most of the people killed with abortion are female, and female humans are women.
How about that woman in Ireland? Denied an abortion and died right along with her fetus. Ah well. At least her death satisfied the morality of the self-righteous.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252793 Jun 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How many unwanted babies in your house? Since you think you have the right to make these decisions for others you should be taking responsibility for the products. No no, not the cute as a button white ones but the sick, the dying, the deformed. How many are you taking care of in YOUR house? How much money do you pony up to provide food, housing and education to as many as possible based on the courage of YOUR convictions. Hypocrite:-)
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#252794 Jun 19, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides which the phrase "life-saving abortion" is an oxymoron since abortion always kills somebody.
Furthermore most of the people killed with abortion are female, and female humans are women.
BBC news

"Mrs Halappanavar, a 31-year-old dentist from India, died as a result of septic shock from an E coli. infection at University Hospital Galway on 28 October 2012.

Her widower, Praveen Halappanavar, told the media she had repeatedly requested a termination during her miscarriage.

He said doctors refused her request because of the presence of a foetal heartbeat."

Every time you open your mouth lies come pouring out. Crazy isnt it?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 33 min Inquisitor 1,089
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 46 min June VanDerMark 13,070
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Truth 24,773
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 1 hr hbcman45 48
News Trans woman in Halifax questions if prejudice i... 2 hr Imprtnrd 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Truth 45,135
News Franklin Graham Condemns Gay-Inclusive Kiss Cam... 3 hr Imprtnrd 9
More from around the web