Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 220246 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Chuck

Dublin, OH

#249756 Mar 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god ordered the killing of live children, but you don't seem to have a problem with THAT issue. NONE whatsoever.
And like I said Grams, you support killing innocent children but scream when others get killed.

and you're still lonely aren't you Grams?.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#249757 Mar 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
It must give me thrills or I wouldn't BE here.
You know all about thrills ... such as the emotional thrill of believing you will be saved to join the elite ones in heaven.
:)
It would have to give you thrills. I've noticed you're on here all the time. Which tells me you are lonely, old, and have no one else. Tell me Grams, is that the truth?

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#249758 Mar 14, 2013
The popes made it plain that they hated the Jews for killing Jesus. But the only Jews that could have killed Jesus would have been traitors to Judaism ... as had Jesus lived, he would have been a faithful Jew.

In all fairness to justice, the Catholics should have been killing themselves, not the Jews ... as the Catholics were the ones that were traitors to Judaism.

Prince George, Canada

#249759 Mar 14, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
And like I said Grams, you support killing innocent children but scream when others get killed.
Your god ordered the killing of live children, but you don't seem to have a problem with THAT issue. NONE whatsoever.

Prince George, Canada

#249760 Mar 14, 2013
I support women's rights to have abortions or not have abortions.

I believe abortion is the killing of cells, the same cells that reside in all animals.

Humans are not special animals, they are simply OTHER animals.

Prince George, Canada

#249761 Mar 14, 2013
At least I don't support an image of a god that ordered the killing of children ... and by so doing believe I am holy enough to be saved for eternal bliss in an afterlife.

Stupid dogmas.

Prince George, Canada

#249762 Mar 14, 2013
Those that put faith in the new testament often claim that it is of a different flavor than the old testament.

Yet they also claim it's the same god that inspired men to write both books.

So the god must have decided to upgrade his own beliefs.

Silly people!!!

Prince George, Canada

#249764 Mar 14, 2013
Jehovah ... "Oh my Jewish graciousness ... I thought I inspired men to write the whole truth in the old testament but I forgot a few things, so I must inspire more men to write more truth in this new testament. I hope I get it right this time around, or soon people will not have faith that I am inspiring men to write absolute truth."

Chuck

Dublin, OH

#249765 Mar 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
At least I don't support an image of a god that ordered the killing of children ... and by so doing believe I am holy enough to be saved for eternal bliss in an afterlife.
Stupid dogmas.
The truth is you're lonely Grams. You don't have anyone do you? So you come on Topix for some type of purpose...true?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#249766 Mar 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
The popes made it plain that they hated the Jews for killing Jesus. But the only Jews that could have killed Jesus would have been traitors to Judaism ... as had Jesus lived, he would have been a faithful Jew.
In all fairness to justice, the Catholics should have been killing themselves, not the Jews ... as the Catholics were the ones that were traitors to Judaism.
Have you thought about writing docudramas, where you can make up your own history. It's called fiction which pretty much covers everything you post.

Prince George, Canada

#249767 Mar 14, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you're lonely Grams. You don't have anyone do you? So you come on Topix for some type of purpose...true?

Prince George, Canada

#249768 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you thought about writing docudramas, where you can make up your own history. It's called fiction which pretty much covers everything you post.
Have you thought about using your brain for anything but for the indulgment of your own salvation?

Prince George, Canada

#249769 Mar 14, 2013
If Jehovah didn't inspire hairy old men to write the truth in the old testament, it's not likely that the whole story of truth was finished off in the new testament.

Maybe a new god will pop up soon and admit that the whole bit of religion was just a joke ... for the fun of it ... stating that writing fiction gave humans something to do with their time.

Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#249770 Mar 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you thought about using your brain for anything but for the indulgment of your own salvation?
Looks like another kettle of fish you've gotten your self into June.
I'll stay out of this one.

Prince George, Canada

#249771 Mar 14, 2013
The man who now calls himself the second coming of Jesus is probably as close to the truth as any theologian so far.

He's taken all the nastiness out of religion and made it into pure unadulterated love.

He's an ideal Jesus ... pure and unjudgmental of humans ... not like that poopy old one that supported his cruel and demeaning Jewish father in the killing of innocent children and adults.

Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#249772 Mar 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish

Prince George, Canada

#249773 Mar 14, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like another kettle of fish you've gotten your self into June.
I'll stay out of this one.
What are you on about now Jumper? I don't believe in salvation, or the idea that a Jewish god fell in love with Christians.

Chuck

Dublin, OH

#249774 Mar 14, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL...So what do you do the other 5 hours of the day you're not on Topix? Bingo??

Prince George, Canada

#249775 Mar 14, 2013
Without punishment in its CLAWS, religion is not necessary ... as the god of creation would love unconditionally.

How sweet is THAT???

The new con-man that calls himself the second coming of Jesus pulled the most cunning of scams on himself.

We no longer need religion ... even his ... as the creator has emerged through this con-artist to tell us we are loved ... period ... free will is ours to have, with no penalties whatsoever for disobedience.

Isn't this latest "truth" wonderful NEWS to all???

Prince George, Canada

#249776 Mar 14, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL...So what do you do the other 5 hours of the day you're not on Topix? Bingo??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 24 min 2all 426
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 25 min Just the Truth 201,853
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 54 min AFTER WOODEN WHEELS 6,485
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 1 hr CoconutGirlScoutC... 28
News 40 gay couples apply to be married in S.D. 1 hr Fa-Foxy 1
When did you realize you were gay? (Aug '07) 2 hr Fa-Foxy 806
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 2 hr NorCal Native 8,054
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr GayleWood 23,958
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 3 hr WasteWater 1,136
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 4 hr ___Jenny___ 1,596
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 8 hr WeTheSheeple 613
More from around the web